Survival test Sup Forums!

Survival test Sup Forums!

Easy.
>Water purifier
>Sunscreen
>Hand Saw
>Matches

Water Purifier for obvious reasons. Clean fresh water to stay hydrated and to properly cook meals.

Sunscreen, again for obvious reasons. No sunburn, heat stoke or heat exhaustion, and if properly mixed with tree sap it makes a perfect glue.

Dig myself a fire pit to cook my food, use the matches for the fire and to signal smoke during the day.

The handsaw can be used to chop off branches and make into a hut for protection, using leaves and the fallen branches from trees. I can also carve spears for fishing and skin the fish with the saw.

Sand can be condensed and turned into glass using heat (from the matches) to make a mirror/reflection to use during the day, and I'm out of there 4-9 days tops.

Fishing equipment saw pot tarp.

Tarp is a tent plus more
Fishing equipment =reliable food source
Pot = water purifier + makes cooking easier
Saw to get fire wood

If you can't start a fire with a bow then you're retarded

Pot, for cooking and water purification.
Knife, for carving wood to make weapons and
huts and the like.
Tarp, for a simple tent or for a trap.
Toilet paper, because i enjoy my luxaries.

Easy 4 beers

Weed, matches, knife, hammock
Use knife to make a pipe
Smoke weed till its gone
Chill on hammock
Kill myself after getting ridiculously high

all i need

Pot, Fishing rod, first aid kit, knife.
Pot for cooking/distilling seawater into drinkable water
Fishing rod for easier access to food in the beginning
First aid kit in case of injuries
Knife for tool, can sharpen it on rocks if need be.
With those, I could survive long enough to build a hut and get a basic lifestyle going.

screaming for vengeance album and something to play it on.

5 ounces of weed

Hamok

Matches

Hunting Rifle

Smoke it all in the hamok and end my life

That's not how you spell it.

Yeah but how ya gonna smoke it nigga

Salt Water Purifier, flare gun, fishing rod, knife

Water Purifier
First Aid Kit
Knife
Flaregun

Your choices are all fucked. Why have sunscreen when you're going to build a hut with the saw to keep you out of the sun when you need? Plus that shit will run out within a month, same with the water purifier. Matches arent a bad choice but they're also going to run out after a while and eventually your going to need to start fires using some other method, so do it from the start. Handsaw is the only solid choice you made from this list.

>Handsaw
>Knife
>Pot
>Tarp

Handsaw for the construction of a hut and other shelter. Knife for hunting/protection/stripping bark for kindling (can be easily sharpened). Pot (hopefully made of tin, not the iron one pictured) for cooking/boiling water. Tarp for immediate shelter or for collecting rain water.

knife, tent, boots, pot

a good knife serves endless purposes; can be fastened to a branch for spear-fishing, used to clean fish, defend yourself, etc

tent to be used as shelter from the sun and if need be can be broken down into more useful materials

hiking boots to help traverse any jungle the island might have, plus the shoelaces can be used for other activities

the pot for purifying water and cooking meals

Well thats easy.
- Water Purifier (for water obviously)
- Fishing Rod (for fish OBVIOUSLY)
- Sunscreen so I dont die
and
- Inflatable boat to gtfo the island.

Wilson
iPod
sunscreen
mirror

Wilson to start up a sand volleyball game with the hot naked chicks on the next island. Sunscreen, to rub on their hot asses. Mirror, because chicks are vain. iPod for some cool tunes while I bang them.

B I m l

checked

plot twist, the island is at least dozens of miles away from any other land mass all of which are other deserted islands. Enjoy dying in the sun floating over the ocean.

Water purifier, fishing rod, matches and WILSONNNNNNNN

Handsaw and knife for building. Pot for boiling water to make it safe to drink and cooking because making soup in a hole in the ground with hot rocks is shitty. Weed if there are seeds in it. Weed is a very versatile crop with many uses. If there are no seeds then I would take the boots.

Ive got sunscreen, water and food im not gonna die in the next 3 days.

I'll take the mustard, fleshlight, "vitamins" and the rope for hanging myself.

Knife, pot, tarp, 5 ounces of weed

I can use the knife to carve wood to make spears for fishing/hunting, prepare wood to start fires, and countless other things.
The pot will help me cook food and purify water via boiling it and collecting the steam.
The tarp will help to collect said steam, and double as a tent at night.
Hopefully the 5 ounces of pot will contain a few seeds. I can smoke it out of carved wood pipes using twine made of plant fibers to move small flames. If I can plant a few seeds I might be able to produce a steady supply.

Hell if I had all that I'd just need a qt3.14 girl on the island and an internet connection somehow and I'd be in paradise.

so after three days you're gonna get back to civilization using the raft?

not likely

well if we dont know how far the islands away from civilization then i can also use stuff we dont know against your plan. so go ahead tell me what youd do.

Hammock the weed amd matches

I could make my own bong and then chill. Seems like every time I try to chill out and smoke by myself someone comes along to try to bum a hit off my shit, boom someone comes to bum weed off me and I'm saved

Boots - I don't want to walk around barefoot 100% of the time
Pot - would make collecting and purifying water easier, can also use to cook
Saw - would make building shelter easier
Knife - all around utility

im this post

I know that feel Sup Forumsro.

and how do you get off the island? if im supposed to survive on the island for the rest of my life id rather die then.

Sunscreen could be replaced by a tarp, gather some sticks and you can use it for shade, or as a sail.

All these crackas be like
>hurr durr the sunscreen obvsiously!

Pasty-ass bitches. Just deal with some sunburn nigga. And who's to say the desert island is hot and sunny anyway? It could be cold and cloudy as fuck.

The correct answer is:
>Tent: save yourself the trouble of making a suitable shelter, which would burn a lot of calories. Keep your bitchass dry.
>First aid kit: All sorts of useful shit in a first aid kit like the one in the pic. Could save your life if you take a fall and shit gets infected.
>Knife. A decent knife could be a useful tool for all sorts of shit.
>Water purifier. Although "Pot" would also be an acceptable answer as it has multiple uses, including catching rainwater. Once your water purifier runs out you can prepare to shit your life away.

I dont know how to get off the island, but if you needed to get off the island id trade the saw for the mirror cause you can signal planes more easily with a mirror than with smoke signals. but once it gets dirty your kinda fucked there.

lets just take the rifle and apply kill to self

Tarp for rain collector and can be cut for shelter
Saw for wood
water purifier for water
fishing rod for food
I would go with a pot in replace for the fishing rod but you can make a makeshift fish trap out of branches.

He could use signal fires and hope for boats/planes.

Pot: cooking and purifying water
Weed: if you're stranded have a good time being stranded
Flare Gun: for rescue
Raft: for swimming to shore

no ammo

you talk like a nigger. you could just search for your ooga booga friends and ask if theyll share their human meat with you.

fuck no, surviving that shit would be straight up fun as hell. id only use the rifle to an hero if i was gonna die more painfully anyway

says who?

this was meant to you

Pot, tarp, fishing rod, first aid. All weapons and tools can be created with flint/stone. Trap for a rain catch, pot for purification of water when there is no rain/ cooking food, and a first aid kit so I don't die from the infections all of you mongoloids will inevitably suffer.

Volleyball, knife, weed, matches.

I stab Wilson in his big gay fucking face then get destroyed to celebrate becoming King of the Island.

Basically the ipod, but best answer

No ammo is displayed in the picture.

what are you gonna smoke the weed in

It's a *desert island* nigga, there'd be no cannibal niggers, or anyone else.

The weed and a rope, might as well get high as fuck for the last time! I'll be like Chester

its probably meant with ammo otherwise it wouldnt be on the list would it?

The flare gun displays ammo.

youre a nigger youll find a way to get back to your people.

>sunscreen
>no heat stroke, no heat exhaustion
Lol okay

It's a island though. He can't swim.

well my point still stands, then why is it an option?

Whittle a pipe with the knife, or just out of Wilson's fucking skull.

vitamins for nutrish
water purifier (duh)
mirror (better than flare gun cos unlimited)
hiking boots because wot u gonna do if you cant walk anywhere

Pot, First Aid Kit, Tent, Knife is the only correct answer.

Maybe if you're a completely feral mongoloid you could just use your nails as substitute knives and go for the mirror, for signalling.

If we're talking variants from whats displayed then I chose one of thoughts survival knives with the saw blade back and hollow handle with a compass, matches, and fishing stuff inside.

Raft
Compass
Water Purifier
Fishing Rod

I shall ditch that island on my raft, head North using my compass, knowing I will eventually reach the North Pole, use the rod to catch some grub, and the purifier to keep my thirst down.

How? By swimming?

Either way, that'd mean niggers can do something you probably couldn't, nigga.

>Hammock
>Hunting Rifle
>5oz Weed
>matches

Get high relax in the hammock fall asleep wake up then just blow my brains out

You can get salt from the beach to help disinfect wounds

Question. Are we dumped there naked with only the four items, or do we have the clothes on our backs?

>Sunscreen. No heat stoke or heat exhaustion.
>
>Sand can be condensed and turned into glass

Imagine being born autistic and in a survivalist situation.

Sunscreen isn't gonna make the sun or sanf any cooler.

Only very fine fragments of refined sand contain materials for glass, and the melting temp is well over 1400-1600 degrees Celcius.

You've probably never even witnessed a fire that hot OP.
Jet fuel burns at less than 1000C

Even steel melts at 1500C

are a fucking politician? the INTENT of the hunting rifle being there is so you can shoot it at stuff. It's not a far stretch to assume that it comes with at least a bit of ammo otherwise it would be unanimously considered useless and probably wouldnt be in the picture.

So wait.
What your saying is, jet fuel can't melt steel beams?

>knife
>compass
>rifle
>flaregun
3/4 is a part of my kit whenever I backpack

RELEVANT QUESTION
VERY IMPORTANT

Ok idiot, what are you gonna do when your tarp tears from the slightest breeze, let alone tie it up without rope.

What if you smoke all that pot

Or your knife runs out of ammo?

samefag

>what are you gonna do when your tarp tears from the slightest breeze
Then I have two tarps, tarp win every time

>What if you smoke all that pot
then I will be very hihig

>Or your knife runs out of ammo?
reload knife

Good luck with sunscreen protecting you from heat stroke desu. Get a tarp, take breaks to not only avoid sunburn and heatstroke, but also to take restful breaks to conserve energy when hunting/foraging prospects are temporarily unavailable or currently cannot be reasonable attained.

Boots, tarp, knife, water purifier.
>boots to make most terrain easier to travel without damage to foot or ankle, plus they can be used to help stomp smaller but still edible animals like snakes with efficiency.
>tarp not only for shelter, but if I have to travel, I can use it to drag any supplies I may forage, make, or take with me. Also, can be used as makeshift net to toss on small animals, use boots to stomp once they're trapped and confused under pretty durable tarp.
>Knife, both as weapon, skinning and gutting tool, as well as being able to sharpen other things like wooden stakes and posts with said knife. Easily re-sharpened with rocks if becomes dull. Great for offense, defense if loud noises doesn't deter predators.
>water purifier because being able to make fire isn't that easy, especially if you're located in a very humid location or if wherever you're trapped rains a lot or has rained very recently. You can use knife, sticks, or knife with rocks to make fire after water purifier has run out (used if needed, not until it's completely depleted).

>pot water purifier+cooking
>mirror rescue signaling+fire starter
>saw for music
>knife because edgy shinobi