Are you trying to make fun of MChadU's?

I forgot DC prefers to just cgi all their action scenes instead of using stunts

this constitutes spam now

lol

that looks like a direct to tv movie

>another triggered dc Cuck thread
Nothing to see here

How can anyone actually enjoy looking at this

When did they get so lazy with CGI in movies?

lol I never noticed this. how low can they go?

I like how almost all posts are complaining about the cgi in this thread, proving that common idiots really don't notice the fact that that's not scarjo

funny how you miss these sorts of things when the shot only lasts a fraction of a second

KEK

they left the fucking watermark and cgi guidelines in. this is not a joke or a shoop. this is the blu ray

Just checked, this is fake.

When they realized people will fall for the 'CGI is way more expensive' meme.

If CGI is actually more expensive to use for movies, then why do the majority of CGI-riddled movies look awful and jarring?

Why spend MORE money on something that will make the movie look bad? If Make-up, costumes, and sets cost less and actually look better then why not continue with that practice?

Holy shit what are you even talking about.

The stunt double is kinda impossible to notice in the movie, as shes only on screen for a single frame.

>ScarJo had to use a stunt double to do a kick

She got paid how many millions?

Rachel ?

>AAAAA TONY HELP ME!

based Levar Burton saving everyone

That's Idris Elba, retard.

this shit looks so stupid why do you normies like it?

Is that LeBron?

Except that's the moment she gets thrown into something from her leg you fucking idiot

>DCucks reaching this hard for an argument

More pictures like these, this film was shit

because make-up and costumes take time, and companies like Disney just want to churn out flicks as fast as possible

as far as sets, when you're making a film that takes place in as many different locations as Civil War and has such a large cast and crew, it likely is cheaper to use greenscreen soundstages rather than shoot on location. that said, the end result is that your film looks like cheap trash, but no one notices.

>what kinda pelvis you want senpai?

well, it does kinda make sense for a flying nigga to skip leg day erry day

>When the GCI Iron Man suit looks better in 2008 than 2016
Why didn't Marvel just let the Russos make their original idea for Cap 3

>no one notices
>no one notices.
>No one.

>Why didn't Marvel just let the Russos make their original idea for Cap 3

What was that???

What was the original idea? It was jarring how bad Civil War was compared to Winter Soldier

general audiences don't notice.

why did he have to remove his mask? it's not like he can't talk inside

(OP)
Ok Sup Forums, we have to do this, we have to make them wake up and realize how stupid this was.
I propose we need to post all the images that show how fucking lifeless this turd of a movie was all over the net. They need to be exposed for the money launderers they are.
Who's with me?

>what kinda props you want
>I wanna hold my own hand but also want to dual wield guns
>say no more

RDJ's ego, same reason Stallone took off the helmet all the time in Judge Dredd.

well, if you're paying him 50 million, might as well make him work as much as fucking possible, while looking a stupid as possible.

>w-w-why are they fighting? can't they ask if their moms have the same name? literally not kino shit marvel for children

The fact they grossed over a billion with a captain america movie is more than enough reason for them to never care at any point ever again.

Fucking lighting, how does it work

The plane on the background is casting a shadow, why aren't the characters

wtf does he have like 8 fingers

All the other 16 year olds from Sup Forums
Go there or facebook

>LEGION LOL LETS RAID THEM XD PERSONAL AAARRRRMYYY

Flying nigra

They just wanted to make a straight up Cap solo movie. I remember the writers talking about making Grand Director the villian before RDJ meme'd his way into the movie and it became Civil War.

spooky

Movies seem to cost more and more money to make. One reason people seem to point to is the use of CGI and how much it costs to use CGI in movies.

Before CGI, movies still managed to look good with little to no CGI. CGI heavy movies like Capeshit, Jurassic World, and any Disney live action movie look horrible because of the over-use of CGI.

The overall point of the post was why would someone trying to make a movie spend MORE money on something that would make their movie look worse?

Are they for real?

I think the Serpent Society, maybe.

Would have been something way better than Civil War anyway. Marvel forced it because of Batman vs Superman's announcement.

Are there any fappable scenes of black widow in civil war?

>DCshit is so bad it even ruined a Marvel movie

BRAVO SNYDER

cot damn

>tfw see a glimpse of this thumbnail while scrolling down and still notice how fucking shopped it is

>those big ass Warmachine's feet
LOL

It's a shop user

There is like one scene where she shows her plump ass and thick thighs. Made my penor twinge a bit

Why didn't she just dislocate her leg?

because Jennifer Anniston is her friend

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dam son

What is this hot new meme? Getting triggered over capeshit?

>you will never be straight

You faggots are lucky

kek you got me

The serpent society was a ruse u idiot. That was never real

Supposedly, a bomb was going to turn the American populace into "zombies," and Cap would be forced to fight the people he had sworn to protect. ew.com/article/2016/08/25/captain-america-civil-war-was-almost-zombie-movie

no u

>you will never be this asspained and simultaneously post this in 12 different threads at once

It's "LE HAHAHA" meme, I've seen this before, it's stale now though.

Mexican Twitter DC ELJUSTO faggots ruining the board as usual.

>you will never be straight

But all you have to do is choose to be straight user, just like you chose to be a faggot.

>"every frame a painting'

>all those fingers

everyone overpraising the movie i get, it's pretty much the obvious reaction but people actually hyping that airport fight as amazing and the best set piece in capeshit movies is just retarded and only gives dcucks more reason to believe in the Disney shilling

>Civil War
>the darkest and most emotional Marvel film yet
The reviews actually had me thinking it might be better than Winter Soldier

Ah! Right

What the fuck did i just watch? no seriously, what the fuck?

i dont know where to start with this monstrosity of a flick. if it wasn't for the obvious faces and costumes it would just be the usual high budget flick with the thinking that fancy effects and explosions will make a 'movie' good. fucking wrong.

i couldnt tell if it was at the start, beginning or end due to the lack of structure and plot - infact im still struggling to see what the plot was? the whole thing dragged out to see some old fuck standing on the cliffs - greeeaat.

how can anyone possible criticise dceu with pieces of liberal shit like this one? there were no characters in CW with any presence, or something that made you think 'wow i like this guy'. the Nolan movies had Bruce Wayne, Joker, Harvey Dent, Ras al ghul, Bane, etc. what did this one have? the characters were fucking dull as fuck, im actually angry as im typing this i just cant get over what i just watched and i need to vent it somewhere.

trust disney to fuck up this bad. i dont even need to mention (but i will anyway) the obvious cgi and bad choreography.
sadly ticket sales determine the success of a film, and so people will feel obligated to think this flick was good but in reality it was tediously boring, which lacked a plot, characters with any redeeming qualities, and made the earth mightiest heroes a joke.

Kek

So, DCcucks have gotten to the point where they're going frame-by-frame through Marvel's films and showing still images and posting
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

At least It's been entertaining. Snyder could fart in your face and you'd claim it was an allegory for Jesus's crucifixion.

stunt double mixed with CGI

But the airport fight was dope, I don't see how a mid action screenshot makes it any less so.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA

The parts he did that in it seems he just wanted to have a conversation, eye to eye. War Machine didn't do it because he wasn't really talking

>people unironically spend all day defending this fucking trash

Reminds me that Mortal Kombat did this better

youtube.com/watch?v=yNmg66B-SSQ

>mfw Jennifer Anniston is Scarlett's double

Whew

bahahahahahaahahaha

thank you god

>CGI airport

says the guy who's been posting HAHAHAHAHA threads all day.

shopped.

I know, I fucking hate that Anonymous guy.

>Spider-Man is fighting Scarlett Witch

The balls on that kid

>1466569486334
desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/1466569486334/
I needed a good laugh
thanks /reddit9k/

Where are the shadows?

>Copy pasting the (OP)

>why, I spend my time investigating Sup Forums posts

>i spend my time making Sup Forums posts