Why?

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/601934068217872385
twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/645733374506631168
youtube.com/watch?v=GH-rw6XZdlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is up with all these jews suddenly taking interest in right wing politics all at once

she's not a jew mate

twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/601934068217872385

>
Seems like autism and internet edgyness go hand in hand

>Nazi's

I expect better from Jews.

Sorry, but she's jewish (did i get the language of your people right?)

she's on the alt-right, she's just learning what she got herself into.

>What is up with all these Nazi's with anime avatars.
>Nazi's with anime avatars
>Nazi's

What does she mean by this?

Step 1. Confuse the enemy

>she doesn't know Hitler was going to Make Anime Great Again.

Just your daily reminder

her gp escaped but they were not jewish.

Because white men are retarded. They like anime, but adhere to Nazism.... wtf even...?

>Current year
>Can't into possessive apostrophe

twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/645733374506631168

Just look at her face, she is an weak chinned Armenoid kike.

I miss my twitter harassment days, that was a good time. sadly after my 32nd ban i was like, fuck it why bother anymore.

Also why would they escape, if they were normal Danes? Danes were considered Aryan and treated well enough.

i dont have pictures sorry but she said several times shes not jewish

Sup Forumstards btfo

Based libertarian babe knows the stormfags in here are nothing more than a bunch of neet fatass anime losers

>All at once
K

It may be that only one grandparent is Jewish, so she doesn't consider herself Jewish.

I have spoken with Lauren a few times in person, she is not Jewish, just a QT but naive 20 year old. Give her a break.

You can not be a supporter of Hitler without taking the greatest redpill of all, that anime is the greatest form of entertainment.

It may be that her grandparents hid Jews, or downed airmen, or fought in the resistance. Plenty of ways to find yourself shot or imprisoned in occupied countries in WWII.

Sup Forums BTFO?

She still looks Jewish. but she might just be inbred.

lauren you know if you posted on social media saying you were no longer single you'd lose like 95% of your following?

>Georgia
>complaining about inbreeding
kek

lolol

top kek.

They're all named Wytt Mann or Jimmy Russel too. It's funny how Sup Forums seems to think it's somehow original with this or they blend it. I can spot a Sup Forums poster's account from a mile away.

No 3d waifu

I didn't make a Paul Lack alias to be discreet about it, pleb.

Reminder: If you have an anime avatar on any kind of social media, use anime reaction images or publicly announce you watch anime, you are a degenerate.

>'s
smfhtbqhwyf

>so ignorant of history he doesn't understand the association between Japan and Nazism

>muh alt rite heroes

now you can truly see, user

they are all trash

nazi/anime avatars are like the 'cuck' label

as Anglin said, they're shill-seeking-missiles because the enemy reveal themselves every time through their anger at seeing either cute teen girl cartoons, nazi stuff or 'cuck' insults

I can't get into the minds of these pathetic no friend losers who make twitter account with a fake name and an anime avatar. It's quite sad to be honest.

You seriously expect to be taken serious with a fake name and cartoony picture? What retards. I assume many of your regards ITT do this correct? Please, for the sake of evetyone, delete your account. You actually aren't helping your cause. You're hurting it. You make yourselves the laughing stock. All the grown ups are having real discussions and debate, meanwhile, you are in your chettoh too., hiding behind your moms laptop posting memes of Donald trump on your twitter with a cartoony character.

Do you realize that NOBODY takes you serious? The worst of you are the ones who try to have serious discussion with real world Hans on your cartoony twitter. You promptly get ignored, blocked, laughed at. Its hilarious.

Even Lauren southerns is laughing at you.

How much of a pathetic autist must you be to have to coward away behind your fake twitter? You couldn't even make a proper fake that can be taken serious. You went with a little cartoon girl, allowing everyone to know you shouldn't be taken serious. Sad. I just shutter at the thought of your appearance. Why not just add your own photo? Why not add your photo with a nickname? Be a normal human being, engage with people you disagree with on your respectable twitter account instead of your children's account.

Again, if you're ITT now and you do this, please, just stop embarrassing your cause.

Let's ask Cocoa the Nazi youtube.com/watch?v=GH-rw6XZdlw

Shut up, nigger.

they took interest all at once in like 1945

>so ignorant he doesn't understand that Canada, US and Britain fought Nazism and shed blood to defeat, only to have beta white faggots draw Swastikas to be edgy

Liking anime is really cool.

This world is corrupt! In order to prevent further degeneration, the natural order must be set to right.

>saber
>tits
wat

It's the debauched roman slut version of saber.

If people don't give a fuck about publically supporting old mate dindu nuffin wrong, you think they'll give a fuck about people criticizing them for having an anime avatar?

Wew

>nazi's

why can't americans spell properly

we didn't invent english, were a not bound by it silly rules

only british people have to use english properly

>Nazi's
She needs to be gestapo'd.

>some internet troll posts something random again
Why would you even save that as if he had any kind of authority or importance?

kinda rare