Hey, wassup, you half-nigger piece of shit. I saw you on Twitter, you been training 10 weeks...

>Hey, wassup, you half-nigger piece of shit. I saw you on Twitter, you been training 10 weeks. [I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/08/27/sports/football/jonathan-martin-former-nfl-player-says-he-attempted-suicide.html?_r=0
huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/12/richie-incognito-racist-j_n_6669978.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cOAlurPdlMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alpha as fuck

He's into scat and pain?

>This is a top-tier player in the NFL

>not posting the squirting sister part

Truly the master race

who is this guy he looks like an esports athlete

>Richie Incognito - Playing at a pro bowl level
>Johnathan Marin - Bagging groceries at wal mart

What's the background for this, senpai?

anybody else feel kinda bad for this dude in a pathetic sort of way?

like, that's literally all he knew. it would be like getting mad at justin bieber for making pop tunes and partying

No. He sucked at football. Even Harbaugh's 49ers couldnt salvage him.

>he literally tried to kill himself over banter
top lamoa

nytimes.com/2015/08/27/sports/football/jonathan-martin-former-nfl-player-says-he-attempted-suicide.html?_r=0

Who acts like this? Is this guy retarded?

>Player B: Yes. That's a solid optic made specifically for a .308 battle rifle
>Incognito: Perfect for shooting black people

What did he mean by this?

Ritchie (not so much) Incognito.

>see what I did there ?

fuck off J.Mart

>american "athletes"

As someone of Hispandex,aka Spic,aka Build the Wall origin this is locker room talk.It was the culture in my locker room during high school. can't tell you how many times I got threatened with death, called a fag or some racial shit.. It's just words. If you can't handle the banter then how are you going to handle some guy on the field you don't know shit talking you? Richie did nothing wrong.

Based Incognito

anyone who got booted off the Nebraska "Felons" Huskers you know is a true piece of shit.

Same team that put up with Lawrence Phillips shit for 4 years and still let him finish his career there

huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/12/richie-incognito-racist-j_n_6669978.html

He's my favorite player in the NFL

>not Third Reich Riley

this guy just oozes sex
youtube.com/watch?v=cOAlurPdlMM

I feel like Riley "I will fight every nigger here" Cooper would fit well within the new Eagles line up. I wish they had stuck with him

who is /ourguy/?

Incognito or Riley?

On February 14, 2014, lawyer Ted Wells released a report (NFL summary) following an investigation into the matter ordered by the NFL. The investigation concluded that Incognito, and to a lesser extent fellow offensive linemen John Jerry and Mike Pouncey, bullied Martin, yet another (unnamed) Dolphins offensive lineman, and also a Dolphins staff member, an unnamed assistant trainer.[49][50]

The report also concluded that Incognito, Jerry, and Pouncey made severe racial slurs towards the assistant trainer, and Incognito and Jerry even taunted him by saying that they had sex with his girlfriend. On December 7, 2012, the anniversary of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, Incognito, Jerry and Pouncey donned traditional Japanese headbands featuring a rising sun emblem (which the assistant trainer had given them) and jokingly threatened to harm the assistant trainer physically in retaliation for the Pearl Harbor attack. The assistant trainer confided in Martin that he was upset about the Pearl Harbor comments, finding them derogatory toward his heritage, as the assistant trainer is from Japan.[51]

Incognito and John Jerry need to make a buddy movie, something like Lethal Weapon/Die Hard 3