Anybody here know about Travis Woo?

anybody here know about Travis Woo?
he's a renowned Magic: the gathering player
idk how recently, but he's red-pilled, and got suspended by the channel he contributes for spreading truth about the Holocaust

here's him on Mein Kampf:
youtube.com/watch?v=2cMQI-6xNN0

what do you guys think? is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

hipstersofthecoast.com/2015/11/what-we-learned-the-travis-woo-interview/
youtube.com/watch?v=TcJVaVUi6qU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

strange.

pro gamers often see though the lies.

The chinese know.
Shut it down!

Travis Woo is Bobby Fischer incarnate.

>ayy yo, imma show you how to counter heavy aggro in with your white deck
>but first, lemme tell ya'll bout the jews

when will this bullshit end

>two hour jew tube stream
how about a brief and concise tldr, OP

How is that bullshit? They have every right to disassociate with him

people who note the length of the video have a low attention span and complain, if you don't want to watch the video, you don't have to post to prove how lazy you are

hipstersofthecoast.com/2015/11/what-we-learned-the-travis-woo-interview/
Kike damage control.
nothing to see here goyim.
move along.

Fuck yes, Travis Woo was always my favourite on Channel Fireball. Good to hear his intelligence extends beyond MTG. Hope this doesn't negatively impact his career too much...

He literally said nothing offensive in the damning video stream, but he was thrown to the lynch mob because Channel Fireball didn't want no bad press, and people are literally retarded and lacked the comprehension of English to understand what he was saying. Honestly I expected more from people that play mtg, but at least based Finkel knew what was up.

they're only disassociating because he stepped outside the Overton window.

he wants to live in a world where they would not feel compelled to break their deal over him having an opinion that inconveniences powerful people.

what do you mean by 'right'?
it's bullshit because of their reasoning
all streamers express and share their opinions, so because he talks about the holocaust in a politically incorrect way, they disassociate, when will people stop being such pussies

Tl:dw

Been listening to this faggot ramble for almost ten minutes and he hasn't said anything remarkable yet. He sounds like he's distracted by his card game, perhaps he's not focused on what he's saying because it's really not all that important

Because he can't have a right to express his views without them having the corresponding right to disassociate because their views don't align.
That's how a free society is supposed to work.

Having played competitive magic for over a decade, I can confirm this. 90% of the pro circuit is learning to feign plays and read feigns. Or in other words, see through the bullshit.

Hey Travis, pol is not your personal blog. Delete this shit!

MODS MODS MODS

what did Finkel do?
and mtg players are generally liberal weabos, at least where i am in Massacucksetts

>learning to feign plays and read feigns
in other words, it's no different than poker or any other card game. Thanks for that brilliant insight.

He said 1 million to 10 million confirmed killed at auschwitz. Source? That's a pretty big difference

There is just a lot more information to take in with mtg versus other card games. Mana base, available mana/ colours, cards in hand, cards in library, cards in graveyard, cards in exile, how many of each have been played, not to mention when you play the cards. Where as in poker, the info given is very basic. Either it's your cards in hand vs theirs, or a bit more info with games like hold 'em, but no where near as much as mtg lays out.

stop saying 'right' like it's something that exists, yes they can both do what they want, i get it; free society, Channel Fireball is just being too sensitive imho

He just tries to rationalize the anti-Semitic sentiment in Germany after the first world war. He doesn't even say anything anti-Semitic, people just automatically associate talking about jews with antisemitism.

He pretty much just called out everyone for acting so irrational.

Playing Magic since more than a decade myself, also professionally.
Poker basically has all of these, just somewhat more condensed and with less strategy "around" the game itself.
How does it feel to be a fan boy?

Pipe down, Finland. Just because being a coward is the norm by today's standards doesn't mean you should defend it.

>You Can't Jew the Woo

I've been following Woo on and off for several years now and he's always been kind of an interesting character, almost eccentric.

That said, I still didn't really expect this from one of his streams. Though it is good to see people like him breaking the norms instead of just following the herd like so many other youtube gamers/streamers.

Love mtg, but poker is a much better casual game to sit down and have a few drinks while playing with buddies, simply because it requires less thought. Lol

thanks op i was looking for this

He was reading books reccomended to him I think and one was Mein Kampf.

>poker
>not Gwent
do you even High Stakes quest?

is that the card game from the witcher 3?

I fucking loathe pc card games. They all have fucking terrible interfaces. Even MTGO is bad.

Since he's kind of a hippy-ish guy I'm surprised he said he actually bought a copy.

He should have torrented a copy like I did

His brews are fun, omnidoor was the most fun possible in standard.

yes, it's simple but addictive

people can get real Gwent decks, my man

>I'm an objectionist
>I admit ten uhh, I mean twenty million people were killed at Auschwitz
>I'm absolutely not going to say the Germans were right

OP, I'm at the 20 minute mark and Woo is repeating this same drivel over and over

he's just being defensive, he stops shortly

>Yanks going against the freedom of a private company

What is this?

I was unaware. Neat.

>fired for speaking out about the most powerful and corrupt group of people on earth,
>finland agrees with the firing
Finland is cucked

even the united states holocaust memorial museum says the population of jews in germany was 500,000 at the time

so where did the 6,000,000 come from? I'm just as confused as mr. woo

Do most hobby shops carry those, or online orders only?

The "6 Million" thing seems like it has religious importance. I've heard that the number shows up in the torah, and then there are all those newspaper clippings from before WWII that claim that "6,000,000 Jews are suffering in [terrible oppressive gentile country]!!"

There were a lot of Jews in Poland. Of course 6 million didn't die.

the alleged death camps weren't located in Germany, they were all to the east in Poland.

the six million number had been floated in journalism and writings for the past hundred years. Even after revisionists forced the 'historians' to reduce the estimates at the biggest camps, like Auschwitz, the lie of the six million number continues to plague Western Culture because of all the jews in academia

I'm in Orlando, FL, we have great hobby shops here, probably the best in the state. I don't know about elsewhere

These came from Witcher 3, which is about to release a new expansion pack to the game, so that should drive a lot more merchandise and interest.

is that a pure fanmade game or does the game exist in polish?

Woo is a gook cuck and magic is a game for faggots, gooks and cucks like this young cuck

>Witcher 3 screenshot
the game engine creates all sorts of spectacular weather events, including thunderstorms, blizzards, rain clouds with lightning bolts and the most amazing sunrises/sunsets.

>Heh heh, ya know jimbo, the ovens at Treblinka would have had to burn over 8,000 bodies per day,to make the purported death figures accurate! Yet no ashes or bone fragments have ever been found at the site! Now ain't that just quacking crazy?!

casually playing poker and WINNING at poker are two very different things

mfw was in DOS (world of tanks clan) 2 years ago and all the players knew of the fucking Jews.

There are most countries in Europe than Germany.

are you an online grinder living in thailand by any chance?

just the box and play mat are fan-made.
The cards and maps are made in polish, pic related

get a load of this guy

more*

>bond with me jimmy

>greatest, most extraordinary homicide case in history
>zero forensic evidence

Killzone 2's multiplayer was the last multiplayer I enjoyed in games.

From the game, Priscilla's song (in Polish)
youtube.com/watch?v=TcJVaVUi6qU

Chinese are probably the most redpilled human beings in existence, ever. You just know it too because of how fucking terrible they are; you'd be an asshole too if you knew just exactly how shitty the world was in every single way.

Oy vey

I usually do win when I play poker. ;) also something like 8 WSOP champs were/ are pro magic players.

What's your sample size freund?

Sample size for what, how often I win when I play poker? As I mentioned, I don't play often, maybe 3-5 times a year, and win about 3 or 4 of those games. In fact, I threw the last game of poker I played because I was heads up against my buddy on his birthday. Easy way to make him feel good. ;)

That's all I need to know. You don't know anything about poker. I suggest you play on some american sites though, maybe we'll play eachother.

They aren't even comparable, mtg is a resource management game, poker is different.

That is what I said earlier, but some how devolved into a talk about poker.

I play in person only. I hate online card games.