user,
when is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?

when you want to have sex with a woman but they don't really want to

Tuesdays

whenever

Not the lords day

checked

Breeding and always

Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, Sup Forums...

Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HER HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, Sup Forums, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman, I was raped. My virginity was taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15. And between you and me something amazing happened...and now I can talk to animals! Its really cool! But totally a secret. And you know what? Life's never been the same.

This guy gets it

horri shit

rape haha

That really depends on how you define rape. Rape is no longer about abuse or domination or how women are treated, just about consent. Hell, people even role play rape scenarios.

I don't see what the big deal is about rape. It's just a dick in your hole for a few minutes. It's nowhere near as bad as murder, cancer, or getting flirty eyes from a fat chick. And really, women can't be raped since the vagina is designed to accommodate cock. Only men can be raped. If a woman is penetrated anally against her will, she's just experiencing male rape, which is an excellent learning experience for her, to discover the struggles that men go through.

For women, rape isn't a big deal. It's just typical female exaggeration to get attention. They all fantasize about rape so they actually enjoy it. They just want to trade in their "victim" status for clothing and jewelry and don't want to give sex away for free. Really, the only punishment for rape should be to pay the equivalent of the going rate for whatever sex act was performed with a local prostitute of equivalent attractiveness. Since it's the same punishment, why would anyone rape a Feminist instead of a beautiful woman?

Those fat ugly feminists that scream the loudest that "no means NO," are actually hoping to limit the amount of sex the genetically gifted attractive women get. And, in so doing, hoping that some hapless male starving for sex will find himself scraping the very, very bottom of the barrel where the fat and ugly feminist will finally have the chance to scream, "YES, FUCK ME HARD."

Hey fat ugly feminists, it isn't going to work. You only really have one option. Lose the weight, learn how to use make up, and get an overhaul of your personality. In some cases you may need extensive plastic surgery to have any hope of getting my cock rammed into your ass. In some extreme cases, it is entirely hopeless and you should just give up. If you are this last case, try having sex with animals if you find you can approach them without scaring them away.

t b h

So much pleb in one post

/thread

Yo calm your shit. I was raped from age 5 to 14 by my own brothers. I still don't blow up about it on shit like this. And you say to joke about all those other things when in reality, some of them are just as bad. It's either all ok or none ok, you don't get to just pick and choose. Either deal with it, or leave.

As a dude who has been raped by a chick much smaller than him, rape fucking sucks.

Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin’ choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I’d pull you out, you’d have plaster all over your fucking hair, you’d be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you’d start to cry. Then I’d just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80’s movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that’s running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude’s face and just come in and whisper in the guy’s ear nice and calmly. That’s what I’d do to you, as you’re struggling to breath, I’d put my head right next to your ear and just be like “If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you’re not dead right now is because I haven’t figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window” As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I’m gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That’s what I’ll do if you ever post here again.

It's never okay to rape anyone... period.

lol faggot

>when autists can't be bothered to read to the end of the fucking pasta

When she's asking for it?

But you're wrong

triggered

You stupid whore, I'm coming rape you right now. Prepare for an anal devastation that makes Hiroshima look like a fucking joke. Going to smash your ass so hard you get pregnant from a butt fucking that makes you forget how to do math. I'll fix your slurring speech with the end of my dick kissing your throat from your asshole. You dumb bitch, I'll cum in your cup of tea and when you go to drink it I'll just smash you in the face with it, flip you over and start turning your ass inside out with my dick. You dumb bitch, GOD DAMNIT I JUST WANT TO FUCK YOUR DUMB ASS WHILE YOU MAKE THOSE STUPID NOISES THAT COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. My dick is diamonds right now, I'm coming to prepare a cream pie that would make Gordon Ramsay blush like a school girl.

Yeah okay lady.

BTW you probably deserved it. You're a walking cunt. And cunts get fucked

These anons didn't read the whole pasta.

Fuck off

when she consents

When she's asking for it

What a friendly thing to say. Thank you. Yeah, when I sat down to write this post, I didn't know where it was going, I just had a vague sort of idea, you know. Just this urge to write. And then I got going, and as hard as it was to find the words, once I did find them, everything just kind of starting pouring out in this wonderful, natural stream. It was really intimidating, the prospect of following through with the idea for this post, but, God, I'm happy I did, because it turned out to be this great release, you know? I felt like I tackled a lot of subjects I've been struggling with for a long time: life, death, marriage, divorce, the passageway between child and adult, the mysteries sex, the pleasures of sex, fatherhood, the sometimes self-indulgent, sometimes altruistic search for spiritual enlightenment. Heh, turns out I had a lot to talk about. And all I had to do was start! Who knew?

Raping women is impossible. You can't rape someone that's asking for it and women are always asking for it

MOOO!

What's with all these fucking newfags?

So many irate tards up in here. You'd think we were talking about raping somebody!

user means on her period, youll make a mess

Shorter answer would be "When is it NOT okay to rape a woman" OP.

funerals, Mother's Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Martin Luther King Jr Day, during childbirth..

when you are the last 2 humans on earth and she refuses to procreate with you

I know where you live slut I'll just take your asshole from you. You stupid little bitch. You dumb broad. You useless fucking cunt. Matter of fact fuck women's rights. I wish I could still beat your fucking ass and talk about it over tea with the cops the next morning. You're not shit bitch. You're not worth shit and neither is your ugly cunt. So I'll ask you nicely one more time. Let me fuck you.

When u r busy MAGA

Okay, but at what age is it okay for her to be raped?

u r a rapist. you r a sick criminal and should be locked up. pls go away.

It's making me kinda sad.

Welcome to newfagchan

When is it not okay is the question

Gf was raped. Still finds rape jokes funny because she understands that things are jokes. Slow your roll, bitchcruiser.

During childbirth is the best time, you get to shove the bastard back in, and demonstrate your awesome return policy

When they murder somebody first.

Wow...
I guess somebody got raped...

Dude, virginity isn't important. Also this is Sup Forums so WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU EXPECT?

Well then...
I stand corrected. Thank you, user.

Every time you hold the door for them and say "it was my pleasure"

>now I can talk to animals! Its really cool!
Top Kek!

>I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15. And between you and me something amazing happened...and now I can talk to animals! Its really cool! But totally a secret. And you know what? Life's never been the same.

Are you people just too young for the reference? What the fuck is going on here?

This post raped my eyes.

I used to wonder why everyone hated you guys and wanted to kill you

guys. I even defended you all more than a couple of times and put my

own neck on the line for you. I'd always say, "Hey they aren't that

bad.", "They aren't really hurting anyone., "It's just a harmless

phase, they'll grow out of it.", and "It's only images.", but now

after viewing this thread you guys have gone too far. I seriously

can't believe you guys. It's not just images anymore, everything has a

meaning you can't just post these and get away with it. It's not 'just

a phase' you guys are sick and broken. You guys ARE hurting people and

you really are THAT bad. I can't believe I'm saying this after all

this time. In all honesty it really is nothing personal. It's just a

mature and logical conclusion that had to be made. All of your actions

have consequences and suffice to say, the only punishment that

surmounts to your actions is, well, death.

I really wish there was some other way, if it was up to me I honestly

don't mind you all, but something has to be done and this isn't my

choice. This is the only way, we have to put an end to you

Permanently.

Probably just didn't read the whole thing.

when she is trying to prevent you from raping her friends

WINNER!!

7/10, pretty solid craftsmanship.

You defended an anonymous board called "Random", saying "random" isn't that bad?

Story

I like how it's double-space. And by "like", I mean "hate". And by "it", I mean "your inane post".

huh?

Some rape is okay

Oh thank god, I'm too lazy to actually kill myself personally.

Posted before but aight
>18 years old
>living with my parents, come from a poor ish family
>gf (now my wife) lives across the country
>scrounge up money to move her down here
>she's my second relationship, first and only person I've boned
>things are going alright but she has a lot of mental issues (I knew about this going in)
>her mom died giving birth and her dad handled it really poorly (molested her once, neglected her after that) so she's got layers of fucked up shit with giving birth and babies
>she's getting worse by the day, my home life isn't great so that makes things worse
>at this point she's obsessed with having a kid
>we argue about it everyday
>I'm barely keeping my neck above water with a part time job, and we still live with my mom, so I say no
>one day she gives me an ultimatum
>I can either knock her up
>or she kills herself
>I get a knot in my gut
>keep trying to argue, she won't budge
>I'm depressed and have low confidence, so I feel like it's my fault
>I say okay
>first time fucking without a condom, would've felt great if I didn't feel so bad
>finish pretty fast, not used to the sensation
>she plays around with my cum for a second, asks if we can do it again later since she didn't get to cum
>feel like shit

That''s blackmail, not rape

Rape? Eeeeh. Some very twisted, and dark shit to do to you. You were victim to some grade A emotional abuse; I just hesitate to say you were a victim to rape. One could argue that, given the severity of the abuse and her stated goal, her crime is worse.

You know, writing it out just now, if you want to call it rape, I won't argue.

He fucking put his neck on the line , i can imagine the situation was like this.
>in yemen
>4 men from the "social media administration control kings department" or smack'd for short aproach
>pull user out of the office building he cleans.
>proceed to question what were the last fb and instagram posts he "liked"
>ask him who hes subscribed to on youtube and who he follows on twitch
>user aces the test , its not his first time hes been questioned by smack'd .
>user heads for the doorway when suddenly "CLINK"
>doorway blocked by sword
>"sit back down user we have one more question for you"
>user sits down and swordsman rests the end of his blade on anons shoulder
>"what do you think about the random board aka b on Sup Forums?"
>anons sweat runs down his face to his neck onto the swords tip and speaks his mind
>"they are all very good guys , slightly misunderstood but non the less stand up fellows"
>"ok user we just started looking into it we just wanted your input you may leave now"
. Fast forward 2 months
>user reads troll-y rape thread realizes were not all stand up guys. Has a bitch fit.

The story of when user put his neck on the line for us.

amazing

fucking amazing

oooooooold pasta too