Male femanon here transitioning to crustacean ask me anything

Male femanon here transitioning to crustacean ask me anything

What does that even mean

wot

Can you detect a fishy smell?

hows the carapace formation going?

What are you doing to battle your crustacean euphoria? Also, What activities do you like to do that make you feel like a crustacean?

crustacean are really opressed, 2017 and people still close minded

What kind of crustacean

Maletits or GTFO...

Fellow trans crustacean here. We need to spread more awareness. My friends and family don't understand why I freak out when they they want to eat shrimp or lobster. They're eating my real family!

Also I got this shrimp suit the other day from aliexpres and it finally allowed me to express who I really am inside. It's liberating.

my mom told me not to look at prawn

when will trump do something to keep our children out of the claws of these perverts?

There's only one question to be asked

Why

I hope you actually have a shrimp suit.

what kind of pronouns do crustaceans use?

Anyone else getting a pot of water on the stove. Bonus points if you are making some garlic butter.

If I mix green olives with mint chocolate chip do you think Baskin Robbins would sell it?

This is the most underappreciated joke on this site

Do you pair well with a fine white wine and do you come with extra butter, a side of fries, and hush puppies?

I crawl around my apartment and eat phytoplankton

I thought i was alone...

Fuck you

Thank you for asking. I'm crustaceofluid, so I change between various crabs lobsters and shrimp, etc. I prefer to be addressed as E. Montague if I am in am egg state, L. Montague if I am in a larval state, or Montsenior Montague if I am matured. Put an m. In front if I am molting please. If i am a hermaphroditic species of barnacle or such one day I prefer they. Montague