KC:Chris Ballard gets 2nd interview with Colts
GB:Packers may be more aggressive in free agency

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-sJp1FfG7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>0 posts early

right on

reminder that this happened in a conference championship game

What? not even the user you replied to but saying the Neal is a Thomas clone is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.kjh

So please, explain your reasoning

What disgusting effort

Is there a worse coach than Mike McCarthy?

Falcons are gonna win.

>packers to be aggressive in FA

who are they going after lads?

who should they go after?

>carpet in the bathroom

>bathroom on your carpet

Jesus... Do the Packers have any fight in them as a team? This almost makes me feel sorry for Rogers. McCarthy fired when?

Seahawks likability power ranking:

1. Marshawn Lynch
POWER GAP
2. Kam Chancellor
3. Girl Thomas
4. Chimpard Shermonkey
POWER GAP
5. Micheal 'Slave feet' Bennett
6. Doug Baldwin
POWER GAP
9000. Pete Carrol
90001. Rustle Wilshit

>tfw based Trufant doesn't get to play in the SB

>carpet

kill yourself Liz

>Girl Thomas
my meme is taking hold

nice. hehehe

Can any chiefsbros redpill me on Chris Ballard?

Surely he'll at least be an improvement over Grigson?

>not having carpets in the bathroom

enjoy your ice cold floor pham

>is the only player on the defense who isn't garbage for years
>misses half the season and the team goes to the owl
It's not fucking fair, user.

this is art

He's going to miss the Super Bowl

me in the back on the left

Kind of a dick move to drop him, though.

Adjusted for accuracy
1. Marshawn Lynch
POWER GAp
2. Kam Chancellor
POWER GAP
3. Girl Thomas
TURBO POWER GAP
4. Ruslel
5. Doug Baldwin
6. Skeet skeet Carrol
7. Michael Bennet
POWER GAP
7000000001. Chimpard Shermonkey gfkys

What if Kirk slipped and tore his ACL?

gomennasai, attakai rumu

Big Dick Belichik
Big Dick Brady

Bout to DP Matty Ice boipucci

I don't know how much football you've watched, but Ryan and Brady won't be on the field together after the coin toss.

>Packers may be more aggressive in free agency

We're going to need to go all out to maximize the return on the last few years of peak Rodgers

hopefully he's taken care of his body like Brady has

>Jimmy Graham

>taking care of his body
>having sex with men

Literally open to all sorts of terrible diseases including the AIDS

I feel like every year I see headlines saying the Packers will be more aggressive in free agency

I'm not a Chiefs fan, I'm a 49ers fan but I'll tell you this.

Chris Ballard was the 49ers first, second and third choice for GM when they were starting this process. He declined to even interview for the position.

So he's looking like a smart GM to me.

>Von Miller equals funposters

>Garrett equals no fun posters

youtube.com/watch?v=S-sJp1FfG7Q

AYO HOL UP HOL UP

Are you telling me people here actually watched the ProBowl?

>/nfl/'s face when a Cowboys fans start posting dabbing frogs

RAIN DROP
DROP TOP

it was actually entertaining desu

good thing I'll be out having a good time and not dealing with frogposters and Dallass shitposters

Based Garrett not dealing with this ignorant niggatry.

As a 49er fan is '' our'' new GM worth a damn or should we expect to see another bottom level team again with a bunch of wasted picks on injured players

Can you finish a season with -1 wins?

we'll find out

>negro in SF starts acting out of line
>new gm has the last name of lynch
uh oh

this could be bad news for the qb

I'll say this about John Lynch.

He seems like a good guy, seems smart. But he's never had a front office position. He's never scouted, he's never done anything to prepare him to be a General Manager.

Now, I want him to succeed because I'm a 49ers fan and he seems like a good guy. But there's no reason to expect success here.

The way to read this, Jed York gave the job to the guy who would take it.

He literally called Jed up, volunteered and got the job.

This can work out but don't count on it. Even if it does end up turning the team around, the process that got us here is totally fucked up.

>ARZ:Carson Palmer retiring a serious possibility
>Cardinals returning to post Kurt Warner form

Back to the dark ages for you.

The Panthers broke Palmer anyway, he was never going to recover.

Isn't Fitzgerald also considering retirement?

Laugh it up but once Earl Thomas retires you're back down here with the rest of us.

At least we will have an Owl to show for it.

Please fitzy J, come get your ring!

But that ball was clearly under-thrown. Jordy had Trufant beat easily, but had to slow down because it was thrown behind him.

Why are Falcoons so retarded?

Larry is never leaving the Cardinals for another football team.

That ship sailed like, 5 years ago.

If he offered to take less money I'm sure the Patriots would want him

one can dream, friendo, one can dream.

side question: pic related is a shoop, but are the Pats color rush uniforms the same scheme? If so, I am buying myself one along with a Brady SB jersey.

this is art

Friendly reminder

I think they are, also that is a new trip, I have never seen that before, whom might you be.

The shoulder stripes are reversed.

I FELL ALSEEP BEFORE THE PRO BOWL FUUUUUCK. Can anyone give me a recap?

and they'll probably sign a veteran, older QB like they did in the past. Romo's gotta be next man

all of it sucked except for the race war flag football game at half-time and kirk cousins forcing a fumble

absolutely degenerate

shoop's stripes are definitely more sexy, but the real thing's good enough for me.

I'm The Tripfag Formerly Known As Get Brady. what up, Pie?

Seattle suddenly has a good wr corps and they're still drafting good. They just need to stop relying on basketball players being Russlel's blindside.

Also this
Don't downplay how critical this is for a team.

I was watching with some packers "fan" and I remember not even celebrating when he scored this TD, just saying out loud "that's embarrassing"

>BUHT SKYEEP REMEMBAH

>Seattle suddenly has a good wr corps and they're still drafting good.

Since when have they been drafting good?

The last key piece they drafted was Bobby Wagner.

IT'S LIKE MUH MAMMA USE TO TELL ME SKEEUP

JUST BECAUSE YOU GOTTA HORSE IN A BANDWAGON DON'T MEAN IT AIN'T GONNA SHIT IN IT

okey doke, just wondering. Life of pie is good

I love how country his accent is, yet he is a rather good sports analyst as they go, and he btfo's skip bayless on a regular basis.

Actually Skips is right most the time and overall predicted more wins than him.

He thought the Steelers and Seahawks were going to the Super Bowl.

>0-15-1
IT CAN HAPPEN
>the process that got us here is totally fucked up.
That's true but >our draft position is kind of the best it can be for a rebuild

YOU CAN LEAD A MONKEY TO SCHOOL BUT YOU CANT MAKE HIM THINK

will this nigger ever start another game in the NFL

It's not degenerate if you win

>good
>sports analyst
Pick one and only one. Reminder that nearly all sports analyst try to have some controversial opinions for their ratings

Do not cry, this is where we belong.

No more delusions of grandure, we are soon to be stat-padding fodder again.

What's with Sup Forums's grudge against him?

Alright lads so here's the quick and dirty on Colin Kapernick (aka Kraperdick, aka Kapernig, aka Nigger McNigger III)

Colon Powell was born in Milwaukee in 1987 to a destitute white meth addict. His birth father is black, which makes Kolin a mulatto by birth. He was raised by (white) foster parents in a posh suburban neighborhood and lived a life of privilege up to and including his time in college. He was drafted by the San Francisco 49ths in the 2001 AFL draft, ahead of future Hall of Fame Quarterback Tim Bradley.

In San Fagcisco Kollonerick played backup to QB Alex Smeth, a future checkdown hall of famer who was primarily a pocket passer. Collel was used on different occasions in the wildcat formation and various trick plays. In 2012 Smeth was grievously injured and Holodeck replaced him as the starting QB. He went on to lead the 49th Parallels to a Superbowl appearance, where Russian saboteurs funded by George Soros successfully knocked out power in the stadium, allowing the Balitmurder Chimpanzees to activate their jungle senses. Despite having Randy Moose, the greatest wide receiver since Władziu Valentino Liberace, San Franshitto lost to the more autistic Harbaugh brother and his team of highly trained gorillas.

After this, Koala faded into obscurity for several years, chewing up a large portion of his team's salary cap while playing like hot excrement on an asphalt driveway. After the 2014 debacle, head coach Jimmy Harbald quit the team, ostensibly because he was tired of paying 13 million a year for a quarterback who could only complete passes to the other team.

In his continued attempts to be recognized by the black father who left him, Collin's body is covered in tattoos which allude to his love of negro culture, including quotes from Topac Shaker and Jesus Christ. Ironically, the tattoos are only visible because of his exceedingly light skin pigments.

1/2

RIP

In 2014, Colonoscopy Wing-Kap met Nessa, a transexual man who hosts a radio show about white privilege. The couple began formally dating in 2015. Around this time, a series of protests started concerning the rights of colored folk to disobey the law and assault police officers.

While initially uninterested in the squabbles of welfare-hustlers, Collum Kopernicus soon fell under the spell of his new boyfriend Eliot Ness. Zhe taught him about the various injustices that Basketball americans had suffered under evil white men like Woodrow Wilson and James Buchanan. The NFL quarterback was astonished to learn that blacks had been slaves to white people. He soon began to retweet popular stories about the reality of race in the United States, encouraging his entourage of social media followers to 'stay woke', an Ebonic phrase that is untranslatable.

At the end of the 2015 NFL season, Kapperdice lost his starting spot to Blaine Gabbert, a former gym leader on Cinnabar Island. In his spare time, Coonlin began to study the works of Martin Lutheran and other figures in the history of dinduology.

In early 2016, the BLM (Black Lies Matter) movement had taken off. Informed that he would not be starting another game in the state of California, Kap-in-the-Hat decided to use his status as a 100 million dollar benchwarmer in the NFL to push the social justice agenda of his life partner, who around this time had dyed zer hair purple, the color of Kangs n shieet. Zhe also publicly professed her Muslim faith.

In the last preseason game of 2016, Co'lin bin Qaddafi failed to stand for the Nation Anthem, drawing criticism for his protest. It is now believed that years of listening to K-Pop and Tailor Swift has left him hearing impaired, which may explain the lapse. Nevertheless, al Kadaffi explained after the game that he wanted to speak out on police stopping people who break the law. His protest set off a wave of copycats, which has devastated the NFL's ratings. And here we are.

crappy player who is only stirring up controversy in an attempt to stay relevant

No chance, even if he does he'll continue to be garbage and the $(ers will continue to tank

Yes, let's blame McCarthy and not Ted who drafted the 7 first round defensive players on that feild.

People can't have free speech because it hurts muh feelings I assume.

People have free speech, they just aren't free from its reactions.

your whole career you don't have shit to say, but as soon as your career starts tanking, you start running your mouth

kap is a faggot and a shit quarterback

>let's not blame the head coach for the players on field actions.

People like you are why the Packers will be a mediocre franchise for the next 5 years at least.

>free speech means you can say anything and no one can criticize you or say anything about what you're doing.

Wew lad.

Talent is one thing, but there was no fucking hustle by any of them, and that's down to coaching.

You're already down two scores. You see a quarterback who isn't known for being mobile running for the endzone. It is your job, as a defender, to BUST YOUR ASS tackling him. Maybe you'll get a penalty. Whatever. But stop him from getting a fucking touchdown and putting you down THREE scores. That is what you are paid to do.

If they don't have that kind of fight and fire, then that's on McCarthy.

The Packers have already been a mediocre franchise for the past 5 years.

They just had the greatest gay quarterback of all time to make them relevant despite their mediocrity.

>all the people taking the b8 when someone defends kaep again
wew lad

Remember the good old days when the Cards were 2 free wins for the Cowboys, Eagles, and Giants?

Get ready for that feeling again.

I agree, they'll waste Rodgers best years and have nothing to show for it besides 1 owl.

There's nobody in the NFC West who can take advantage of the Cardinals.

Maybe the Seahawks if Earl Thomas feels like playing for them.

How the fuck did Harbaugh take Kaepernick to the Super Bowl? He was decent with him, and when he left he fell off the earth. Is he a Harbaughbabby?

Frank Gore and a monster O-line.

Also his receivers that year were Michael Crabtree, Anquan Boldin, Randy Moss and Vernon Davis back when he was good.

I hear the $(ers are throwing around long term overpaid contracts.

How do I get in on that deal?

What else are we going to talk about?
College players that are going to be busts in a few months?
More shit about the owl which has already been done to death?
The Prob Owl?

Wait, not Anquan, he was still with the Ravens.