Does anyone else have experience with PPP? What do I do?

Does anyone else have experience with PPP? What do I do?

Nothing?

What do you mean

Nothing, they can only be surgically removed. I would only resort to that if it were affecting your sex life however. In my experience they benefit pleasure given and are nothing more than an eyesore. Just keep a condom on for random hookups to avoid answering awkward questions.

Why do you have to do something?

Alright sounds good thank you user

It just bothers me but idk if it's something that I should worry about.

Nah, every chick ive been with literally hasn't given a shit and has always been down for bjs even tho i dont ask.
So i dont think theyre a big deal to women

My ex used to call them cat barbs and liked them, oddly enough.

I have them too, they are benign

>they can only be surgically removed.
This is patently untrue.
I use this tea tree oil to get rid of them.
Works in a few days.

Trips have spoken.

Mine are pretty hard, like callus hard. My wife loves it though, she gets a really powerful orgasm when I drag the head of my cock across her g-spot while withdrawing.

The only other two chicks that saw them were grossed out, but I'd already fucked them by the time they saw. One thought I'd given her the herpe...

Also mine are worse than pic

Came here to say this. It's no big deal.

Okay good I was worried for a second.

Was worried as well.
GF didnt even say anything about it.

I used to have em, but they sorta went away on their own over like 3-4 years..
they were never as bad as the pic though..

i went to doctors about PPP and fordyce spots. Went to 3 different doctors all said its normal and they cant remove it. One of the doctors even zapped my dick with electricity and it fucking hurt so i noped out. idk where i can get removed and am virgin but i guess ill just hope girls r cool with it.

Well the first girl I fucked was cool with it. She fucking pulled my pants down and sucked it without hesitation.

did u tell her about it first?

so whats the problem?

my bf has them and it doesn't bother me none when i do anything with him. women don't care.

i used to have something that looked very similar that i dont think was actually ppp but pretty much i just let my dick hang around in the open to cool down and not be sweaty without touching it to avoid any irritation, as well as put on some lotion / moisturizer all around the effected area when i had to put on underwear. might be worth a try for you

forgot to mention doing all that cleared it up in less than a week

According to you it doesn't bother gay men either.

probably not. who knows go ask a gay man