OJ Free at last

OJ Free at last.

Other urls found in this thread:

fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers
uscis.gov/citizenship/learners/apply-citizenship
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

simple in a place like California where many of the illegal immigrants are before taking the job you are required to register yourself using a social security number

when they work they will be working most likely at the minimum wage and all employees in California are taxed before they are paid so these illegal immigrants are paying taxes

because these immigrants are illegal immigrants they are not permitted to receive any benefits so they are paying into the system and receiving nothing

there for a state like California has a chunk of the population paying into taxes but not taking anything back out of it allowing California to have an extra chunk of money

economy = helped

Trump is really making Merica great again.

In 2014 almost every job I applied to supported work visas, now 90% of them require citizenship.

This shit is fucking lit. I'm getting job interviews out the ass.

This is the most dishonest post I have legitimately ever seen on Sup Forums in the 4 years I have been here.

What a fucking pity people believe that drivel.

That movie was kinda funny

The hard working ones come over knowing they will get shit wages doing jobs white people dont want to do, the lazy ones arent willing to jump the border.

>I have legitimately ever seen on Sup Forums in the 4 years I have been here.
>ever seen on Sup Forums
>seen on Sup Forums
>Sup Forums

Nice try faggot.

THE JUICE IS LOOSE!

See no arguments here.

I aint lying, but I am applying.

People actually believe this?!

Bull shit.
We will do the job for honest wages. Greedy pricks do not want to pay honest wages. They want modern slaves.

the most dishonest post I've ever seen
now let me not appoint out which part of it is dishonest

Fucking all of it?

I hope Trump turns into a modern day anti-Mexican Hitler and declares open season on them. In a matter of days we can begin stacking bodies and eliminating the illegal immigrant issue.

If you have t found a job in three years, you're actually retarded.

Because their goal isn't to help the American economy in itself, it is a side-effect of hard work in attempting to acquire a better life in America..

My double 7s beat your double 1s. Get shrekt

Shipping money back across the border hurts the economy. If the job went to a citizen who pays taxes and keeps the money in the country it is even more helpful for our economy.

You've been losing IT positions to immigrants for three fucking years? Have you considered suicide?

This.

Wasn't really looking until recently, was in School.

I'm just saying its a lot easier now. My citizenship is supreme.

humor me just point out one part in particular

Oh man, posting a pic that's more interesting than the text. Classic.

Considering I didn't start my degree until 2014, yeah.

fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers

I thought the only way to help the economy was for big corporations to pay low wages to legal citizens and hoard huge profits for themselves.

So you're not even qualified to get the jobs you think immigrants are taking from you?

The government of Mexico does not reflect the ethos of the Mexican people. It is administered by creeps with economics degrees from Harvard and Yale. Their goal is to impoverish the people while making themselves wealthier. They've been at it since Salinas de Gortari in the late 1980s.

Soo you are saying the war on illegal immigration essentially creates jobs therfore stimulating the economy?

it's called capitalism if they're willing to work for lower wages well then they'll get the job deal with it you fucking commie

Maybe the problem isn't that immigrants have been taking jobs from you. Maybe the problem is that you're so unqualified for an IT job that an immigrant from banana town who barely speaks English and got educated in a hut with no doors is more qualified than you are.

What I have a hard time understanding is why they won't come to the US through the proper legal channels. I am a first generation US born citizen in my family. My parents came to the United States before I was born at first on a worker status and through hard work and many years they became full United States citizens. Why can't other's do it right and why does this country now give these people public assistance and benefits when they break the laws of the country in the first place?

>>I have legitimately ever seen on Sup Forums in the 4 years I have been here.
>>ever seen on Sup Forums
>>seen on Sup Forums
>>Sup Forums

>I have legitimately ever seen on Sup Forums in the 4 years I have been here.
>in the 4 years
>in the 4
>4

Give them a path to citizenship so they'll pay taxes. The only reason they don't pay taxes is because they don't want the IRS keeping records on them only to give them up to a deranged and in all likelihood demented president.

This nigga serious?

Whatever you say user.

I've got an interview Monday, wish me luck.

you dumb nigger. That's like saying a bunch of assholes drilling holes in your boat stimulates jobs for hole pluggers. fuck off.

Why not deport them and then let them properly apply for citizenship like they should have in the first place? If accepted and become citizens or granted a work visa / green card they can come back. Don't reward them for breaking the law.

IRS doesn't share the info with INS unless there's a specific reason where in which the info is necessary. Usually in cases of violent crimes.

Its pretty good to pay taxes while here illegally. It helps your case for when you do file for citizenship, and once you get your citizenship the years you were a citizen are the same as how long you've been paying taxes.

So if you become a citizen in 2020 but have been here since 2005 paying taxes, it is as if you've been here for 15 years as a citizen.

there IS a path to citizenship

uscis.gov/citizenship/learners/apply-citizenship

He's asking his lawyers if he can pardon himself and his sons. Two of his lawyers just quit on him. His son released emails admitting he tried to influence the US election by working with Russian representatives. He has more to worry about than Mexicans at this moment.

The legal path is such bullshit bureaucracy, i know people who came here illegally waiting to become a citizen and it took so long that by the time they became a citizen they couldn't work anymore.

I am a nurse at a detention center in south texas, I intake several illegals a day and first of all 85 percent are OTM or other than mexican. The Asians and Indians are paying big bucks to coyotes so they are priority for the smugglers. Mexicans are coming work in farms, usually owned by white families, they are forms of modern day slavery. The king ranch here in south texas had its own illegal immigrant village, Noone could leave the ranch, complete with laundry facilities and grocery store.

Or, you could see there's no realistic way to deport millions of people. You could deal with reality than your impractical idealistic nonsense.

That's why work visas exist.

There's also something called "forethought," its when you plan ahead for something.

Becoming a citizen doesn't happen over night, plan it out.

Which it does, you dumb or what?

That's not the Resident Dump's doing. Obama's administration started tightening up on H1B visas a few years back, much to the annoyance of the Indian tech lobby. I think I read that they reversed that trend just this week, when they also increased the allotments for H2A and H2B.

Shh, don't ruin my party with FAKE facts.

Have you ever seen a Mexican, Sparky? Not on television, I mean.

You are defining helping the government. Helping the economy means spending what you earn on local or domestic goods and services, to make those businesses thrive, which in turn grow and hire more people who then speand what they earn on local or domestic goods and services. This is what helps the economy. People who are sending home their money to another country are helping the economy of that country. The benefit to the host country is lessened.

increasing government revenue is not helping the economy, those are fundamentally different things retard

wouldn't those illegal immigrants still me to buy food shelter and clothing
the essential things that by your definition would help the economy

That's Cheech Marin, not OJ.

My bad
>the choice is yours!!

The undocumented workers from Mexico were primarily an invention of the Nixon administration. It turned a blind eye to unskilled workers entering the country as a way to give their contributors access to a labor underclass. That system has been promoted by every Republican administration ever since.
>why does this country now give these people public assistance and benefits
The US does not give undocumented immigrants any benefits whatsoever. You'll be more credible if you would write about what you know, not about what you've been told.

10 fucken years on a waiting list aint like showing up early for your flight dipshit. There Isnt forethought to be had. They dont just hand out work visas to every unskilled laborer that asks for one. These guys have families and they dont always have the luxury of waiting a decade to see if the government gets around to maybe sort of letting them in. Dont talk about shit you dont know about, dude, youre speaking from a position of privilege. People gotta do whats best for them, not you.

You make it sound like it's not possible for an immigrant to take a job a natural citizen could have or it's not possible anyone could come to a country looking for an easy ride. You also are making it sound like the two are always assumed to be the same person. You are spouting bullshit under the guise that people who have a problem with immigration are stupid, when it is you that is being stupid.

you're assuming they assimilate

I understand where you're coming from user.

I do think that the trade agreement that was in place during the 50s should be reinstated.

Essentially allowing migrant workers to come during farming season and then go back when there's a lull.

Ironically stricter immigration laws have lead to more illegal immigration because if people go back they're unsure if they can return.

Still though, there are some avenues to go down; not all perfect, but they exist.

Yes companies like disney have actually forced their well educated employees to "train" some cheap immigrants then fired the original worker.
And yes many immigrants do leach off welfare

This is Sup Forums, usually i dont even care about giving my opinions but i care enough to respond to that shitpost you made, not caring also explains me not giving credible sources but fr google that disney think, shits ridiculous

Are you assuming mexicans dont need food shelter and clothing? lol

If an employer chooses to hire an illegal immigrant who's willing to work for $2 and a shoe that's capitalism that immigrant is willing to work for Less then you are so he will get the job now go fuck off you commie mother fucker

Find a copy of North from Mexico by Carey McWilliams. He explains the situation very clearly. Have your mother help you with the hard words, if necessary.

Different user here, goodluck fellow capitalist, i wish many good nuts upon you (:

Agreed, however "why dont they just come through legally" statement pisses me off because 99%of the time its someone that doesn't understand how it works. You cant be mad at who break the rules when you make unreasonable rules.

Yeah, it's all about the President. That's all that matters to them. STFU, and sit down.

test

You are so full of shit. You are a fucking moron spouting shit like it is fact. You are a danger to peace and well being. How do you even manage to feed yourself?

Indentured Servitude has its place is human society.

none of those rules are unreasonable or hard to understand though

the radioactive super Mexicans either need food clothing or shelter they are able to run a hundred miles an hour on their cantaloupe calves and throw 60 lb of stuff over a 50 ft tall border wall

Illegals can revive benefits now. Majority of Goverment benefits like welfare go to forgein-born Hispanics. Plus, not all register because they are here illegally. There was a restaurant shut down in my city because all of them hired illegals, whom work for less than minimum wage

What part was he lying about?

Like your white ass will go into the fucking fields to pick produce

More like they work for cash
most of the money get is sent back home to mexico
they live on welfare free food and healthcare

while paying NOTHING into the system

>The benefit to the host country is lessened
Read what I wrote, I did not say there is zero benefit, just that the benefit to the economy is less by an illegal to that of a citizen NOT sending his money anyplace else.

How will you get your cheese for your Pizza Pockets than?

THIS

If you're getting beat out by illiterate illegal immigrants and you have a degree you must be retarded

wont that money still come back here after all the goal is to get your family here not just you and then what when all your family is in America do you just not spend your money

Asking me to wait an hour for seat at a restaurant is unreasonable. Having to spend 4 hours at the DMV is unreasonable. How is waiting 10 FUCKEN YEARS not unreasonable to you?

>implying this hard

Yeah we should let a bunch of neckbeards who don't know shit about economics run the economy. Kill yourself you dumb nigger

So, having a problem with someone who doesn't have a right to live here taking a job because he accepts slave wages makes me a commie? If he was not around, the employer would be forced to pay higher wages. Thinking it's ok for everyone to be working for slave wages actually makes YOU the commie.

Juice is loose

they still have to pay for food shelter and clothing

on top of that the only ones to get paid in cash are usually working exceptionally low tier jobs such as a farm hand

as for living off the welfare system you need to have a Social Security card to do that in fact the people in the country who lived the most off the welfare system is usually the poor Southern hick

Holy shit do you just circle jerk on pol all day. Everything he said is true

They get all the benefits citizens do. Food stamps, medicare, welfare - all of it.

You are either just a flat fucking liar or an absolute mongoloid idiot.

Fuck illegals, they make us mexicans actually born here and fully integrated look bad they blow dick.

Yeah because I want to pay 10 dollars for a head of lettuce. If you can't find a job right now you're fucking retarded.

if you don't like it get out the country it's up to the rich to decide how much they want to pay you and if you're not worth the time you're not entitled to anything this is America where capitalism is King

with what ssn

You need a Social Security and ID for that dumb fuck

You're stretching now. That money is being spent on shelter, food and clothing, not to mention cellphones and internet in the home country for years before anyone can come. That money is not coming back, ever.