umm...try again sweetie :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EoqVJM0_0xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>amerifats and eurocunts will never EVER amount to this level of culture
youtu.be/EoqVJM0_0xQ

The diabettes culture

Nah, we can drink water out of the tap here, so we're not as reliant on Coke.

>ywn live in Australia
Well actually I haven't even applied yet but I'm sure you all would decline my immigration because FOY and "Fuck off were full" (even though I'm white and able to work)

We re trying to change our immigration policy to make it harder so dumb cunts can't get in. We already breed too many dumbcunts as is.
If you're gonna apply do it now, and go to an immigration lawyer, they will know the shortcuts and best ways to word an application plus which type of application will give you the best chance. :^)

But don't even bother. We're full.

forgot about these my bloke

also ANZAC cookies

absolutely kys

fucking vile shit

I'll get my revenge, Australian! I'll move to kiwiland as a disguised shitskin and advocate for universal immigration to Australia once again

You haven't heard the last of me, for you have made a nemesis! :^)

But all those food seems to has more sugar than the coke

you're weak mate

So, low-tier and processed european food is a sign of high culture in Australia?
Interesting.

Feels good m8

Pies and chicken parmis don't have sugar, ya weirdo.

Please stop embarrassing us, i'm voting for australai to become a part of america now.

I see nothing here that is uniquely Australian. You can find most of these things in Anglosphere countries. Vegemite is glorified Marmite, meat pies are not exclusively Australian, Milo is available in several other countries..

>jump out, legs wide

yeah bitch, open those legs for the B B C lmao, a*stri*li*n """"""culture"""""" is nothing but watered down 'american trying to be british' culture

look like byproducts of american and brit food, which are garbage

Tim Tams are not Australian. They're just repackaged penguin bars.

>umm...
>sweetie :)
That pisses me off more than it should.

These things are uniquely and originally Australian. Milo might well be Australia's most successful export brand.

Don't forget the pav, cunts.

That's what Australia is, we took British culture and tweaked it to make it better.

>legs wide

whore

Leaf culture is watered down American without even trying to be british

obligatory post

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

hegarty, the tranny, is not australian

but the abos are.
perhaps more australian than "australian" will ever be

From my foreign pov, they sure got the Brits' drinking part right, though. For example, yesterday, in about one hour, I saw three "ladies" completely pissed pissing on the side of the street on two different locations, two brawls including one when two "gentlemen" fought with some girls and tossed her bag, phone and shoes in the pier's water before trying to run for it and lamentably fall down, without managing to get back up when the police showed up. I must say it is truely a magical place.

new zealanders should really wipe you off

>even though I'm white and able to work)
Why does that mean you should be able to live here?

Your country is where England sent convicts when we went went like "nope,we're full." You're like our semi-retarded little brother that won't shut up on road trips.

So many people that are able to work, yet that aren't working.

They drink cans of insect repellent to keep spiders away.

Where the fuck do you live that you want to go to Australia?

I'm trying to build a case in my mind for what sort of shithole it could possibly be. Hold on hmmmmm..... Fresno, California?

I think everyone in Australia is named Burt (yes even the women) and they just yell and throw bottles at each other for entertainment.

>burgers are Australian

You blew it with this one

Makes me proud.

That bread with the donut sprinkles on it looks fucking disgusting. It's the whole "hey, donuts are too good so lets put this shit on a slice of wonderbread because we're fucking idiots."

thank dog :D

>American
you won't need a disguise m8

>tfw the elite Turnbull truthbomb make thousands of marxists who want to let anyone into our country mad

based Prepbull

We love you fuckers but we also love fucking with you.

The feeling I imagine, is mutual.

what are you talking about?

I'm guessing he's a drunk bogan that found wifi at a McDonalds or something.

Yank twat.

No, owning rocks is. They have Ayers rock and we have the rock of Gibraltar.

Pedros wouldn't understand.

British cunt.

Do we need to kick you through the uprights like a fucking field goal again?

Plymouth rock.

Angloids have a rock fetish.

It's pronounced Uluru.

>basically things that I found in local grocery except those fairy cake, SAO, those burger thingy with some grass + chips

bullshit you can get Tim-Tams in Malaysia

>Malaysia

Fuck I forgot that was a country for a minute. Change your flag fucker. You're like that rapper that does rhymes over a fucking Beatles song like "yeah I did all that shit." The fuck out of my face you pretend, fairy tale country.

>chips under the parmi
fuck off

>parmi
>not parma

fuck off sydney

Australians are fucking retarded

>you can buy ham in Malaysia
ok muhammad

Actually I'm from Vic.

I'm honestly completely unsure what the regional differences between parma and parmi are. Feels like it varies almost by individual.

Americans are fucking retarded

>ausfag culture is off the shelf cookies
wew

I'll rip your dick off and call you Suzy nigger.

>implying /brit/ isn't based entirely on freddos

Look closer fucko, theres beetroot there. an undeniably australian touch to the classic burger

You mean you fucked it up?

I'll admit that for sure. "Mate," you've never had a burger until I cook up one with some bacon in a pan, and then use the reduced fat to cook the burger. You are not shit on a real burger.

True American burgers would utterly destroy anything you've ever had. If you had a bad one here, you didn't find a person that actually knows what they were supposed to be since 1955.

*tips AR-15

its not my fault you dont like beetroot. it accentuates the burger, and the juice adds a pleasant flavor to the patty

american food is nice sometimes, but why bother when you can enjoy a nice pub parm or a meat pie with some goon

I aint fuckin' with no beetroot on a burger. Bless your asshole or whatever for liking it on a burger.

also it makes my peepee red :)

>no Golden Gaytime
are you even trying

>golden gaytime

Enlighten me on your douchebaggery, France.

>no pineapple on the burger
>sauce on top of the pie not inside it
>chips under the parma

Fuck off immigrant cunt

>he's never had a golden gaytime
Lmao

True. Similar to that meat pie, which is as British as it gets.

I never had anal sex with my sister so I guess you're enlightened, captain kangaroo.

>processed food is culture

K thx for confirmation

I'll feed you a burger so good that it will shut you the fuck up ya cocksucker.

I met Czech people before and they think they have the BEST everything. No matter what the fuck they had they were like "oh but you've never had it until you've had it there!."

Fuck you, yourself, your whole country and I swear to christ it aught to be burnt. You fake motherfuckers. Your country is worth a pickle and a bottle of pils.

Mess with the best, die like the rest

Fuck off Nigel Boong.

Ours are better. Same goes for sausage rolls and pasties.

Pickled beetroot is rubbish.

I don't feel comfortable arguing with a postage stamp.

Tim Tams tastes like vomit and asshole.

These are great for April fools day. Cut a car sponge into square pieces, cover them in chocolate icing and dessicated coconut, then hand them out at school/work.

They taste like crap.

However, kangaroo meat can be pretty good and they have too many of those cunts. I'm down for eating them. Unfortunately they (I think) can't export them fast enough so that we can eat them.

Anzac cookies are as Australian as you can get you smelly inbred pommy bellend

Yes, you Americans pay a lot of attention to "feelings" as I heard.

>tfw it's cheaper than chicken here

I hear you guys run into them more commonly than we do with deer. That's fucking crazy to me.

>Russians can't find any venison
>get a government tag and shoot one in your back yard

Yep our highways are littered with their corpses (along with wombats, koalas, echidnas and other hapless marsupials). It's pretty shocking for foreigners when they first see it.

I'd like to travel the highway there. Part of me doesn't want to but going north to south there sounds like a really cool journey.

Speaking English is suddenly a talent in Australia.

Take the Bruce highway :^)

How are Australian girls? New Zealand girls?

Some are nice, some aren't. Pretty similar to American girls I suppose.

Pies are ours cunt

Also timtams are ripoff penguins, penguins have been around longer.

They have super sexy accents honestly. I'm from Montana so I'm like verbal kryptonite to them. If you're brown or something you can go find something to fuck yourself.

my dream is to live and work in Australia some day desu

>my dream is to live and work in Australia some day desu

t. literally everyone in your country

i'm not from the UK I'm just taking advantage of their education :ยช)

you're probably just unhappy with your life and going through that stage we all go through, where we think we would be happier in another country. You won't.