Alright cunts, I'm going to An Hero; you Sup Forumstards get to write my suicide note word for word

alright cunts, I'm going to An Hero; you Sup Forumstards get to write my suicide note word for word

Hahah lol

Niggers

AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN. YOU DIRTY LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT. BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME. AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR WHEN I FIND YOUR KEYBOARD FUCKING FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS INTO A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. THEN I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES. BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS. AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT. COCKMUFFIN

I'm getting good material so far

I'll see you on the news buddy

you reading your biography or something?

nah, I'm doing this for real

I'm a Sup Forumsastard xd

Hello. As you can see i'm an emoji. A "Meh" to be exact. Anywho, it's my pleasure to announce, our first movie. Yay. It's almost too thrilling for words. So bring the family. It doesn't have to be your family. The Emoji Movie (No, no, nooo!) So i told management, "I CAN'T WORK LIKE THIS!!! THE LIGHTS! I'M MELTIN' IN HERE!!!" It's such a load a- Uuhhhhh.... No, go ahead. Finish that sentence. Come out and see it this August. I'm positively euphoric right now. I might have to go lay down.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
there's treasure in my asshole
and it's all for you

(hide whatever jewelry/coins/cash you can fit in your rectum before you off yourself)

btw how are you going to off yourself?

How do you plan to end it?

I am going to be an edgy faggot and use a scalpel
blade

*dab* emoji movie in theaters July 28

I always hated my mother. she was the rotten bitch that made me want to do this.

we need to continue this somewhere it won't 404

Watch the emoji movie first

ew no faggot

I always had a soft spot for niggers... just kidding fuck niggers! I have always had hatred for niggers ever since the first one I saw. I was 1 years old and this god damn nigger walked up to me and I told "Go fuck yourself you useless nigger"
He then molested me while my shitty ass mom watched and recorded it.

if you're reading this, i did it because of net neutrality. CNN did everything wrong. subscribe to leafyishere.

alright, no more guys; it is time for the main event. nice knowing you faggots

You could say,

"In the end it doesn't even matter, I'm coming with you Chester."

Who knows maybe you'll start a mass suicide of LP fans.

stream on twitch homie

if only there were less niggers I wouldn't have done it

This is all my dad's fault

>The main reason I am going to kill myself is because all I can think about is Morrissey and the thought of ever being able to meet him makes me feel sick down to the bone. I am not gay or anything, I just want to hang out with him. I cant go another day without seeing him. Life is not worth living. Sing me to sleep

Mom made me smell her stank box when I was a wee lad

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
-Love,
user