youtube.com/watch?v=FBolwkB-bFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fpbp

How that album reddit?

Haha >reddittors amrite guys?

more like predator manlets right guys

In all honesty, I'm not the OP but you're a literal retard

How so friend? :-)

It's not. I actually can't describe to you how not-reddit it is.

Tyler the Creator is the walking embodiment of looking shallow and juvenile on surface and he explicitly goes out of his way to repell anyone that's either a simpleton that doesn't understand the angle or someone that knows and acts like they're superior to it anyway to stroke their ego, sometimes making them put their foot in their mouth like using the word faggot hundreds of times and then pretending to be gay as a litmus test for hypocritical pretension as everybody suddenly has to change their tone.

Reddit would turn on Goblin and hear "fuck nigger faggot ass jew dick", label it as "edgy" (as if everyone that expresses themselves through art is just doing it to validate their insecurities. Atleast they seem to think this is what they mean) and walk away with a smug sense of superiority knowing they have a new thing to put down and make themselves feel better. Missing that an album that goes out of its way to be as crude as possible is probably doing it for some kind of reason and might working within this paradigm to make something interesting. "Edgy" genres like metal, punk, rock and hip-hop aren't just "noise" and are being loud and offensive for some kind of artistically redeeming reason, whoda thunk it.

He's one of the most Sup Forums musicians out there.

>Tyler, the Creator
>One of Sup Forums's most celebrated artists in the past
>Reddit

Yeah makes sense

This Mac Demarco and Alvvays.

I think you've missed that everything Sup Forums likes trickles down to reddit after a short delay.

>be redditor
>want to find music to listen to
>create thread related

get over yourself son

>people that love you

fucking homo lmao

Yea, fuck people like that.

Indeed, normalfag genocide best day of my life.

wait is he really gay? wtf?

youtube.com/watch?v=FBolwkB-bFI

wait is he really gay? i thought he was meme'ing

wait senpai i think he really is gay

delet

Radiohead, Death Grips, and Kanye.

Reddit likes things (or says they do) when people tell them it's okay to. And then proceeds to throw peanuts at it as soon as they don't.

This is a fickle siduation where they might have to eat their words so they mostly just dick around in ambiguity land making jokes and alludes to it without having any kind of concrete opinion (Guillloiiiiiiiiitine yah xd)

Yeah, feelings and opinions are for children. Mature people like just vocalize vague dispariagments about things other people do.

It's music dude, it tends to mean a lot to people.

steve jobs, van gho, walt disney ALL DEAD!

reddit does suck and this type of joke just exemplifies why the average reddit poster is completely unbearable to be around

i like reddit, and i like Sup Forums too.

what does that make me?

Except Tyler acts like an edgy 12 year old in real life.

Art and the artist are much one the same

Someone that appreciates finder points and doesn't boil down opinions down to stark "this is good this is bad"

I loathe reddit more than you ever could but it's still a tool like anything else and isn't inherently bad

>waahhhh im in my 20's and work 40 hrs a week why cant other people grow up and be an adult like me

imagine being so ingrained in Sup Forums meme culture you think this album is associated with reddit