What's the longest you've gone without sex since you first punched your V-card, user?

What's the longest you've gone without sex since you first punched your V-card, user?
>2 years

a week and a half

5 years. Raped at 12, first time consensually at 17.

Tell us the story

story time

It's been 2 years and some change since the last time. Still riding this dry spell.

Going on a year. thanks for the reminder, user

I really don't like sex. About 3 months. I could do without it by and large all together.

>Be 12
>15 year old cousin flirts and says pervy shit when we're alone
>giggle and tell him "staaaahp", don't really take him too seriously
>One day in my room sitting next to me on bed
>lets me know he's serious
>pulls at the waist band of my shorts
>I grab his hand. He pulls them down anyway
>hooks his fingers in my panties
>Kisses me. I didn't kiss back. just stunned
>Pulls down. I snatch them back up, but he yanks them down anyway.
>Panties and shorts around my ankles
>frozen
>He pushes me down on bed
>Unbuckles his jeans
>Finally say "stop" it comes out a whisper
>he pushes my legs apart
>Keep whispering "stop stop stop" while he fingers me
>he takes shorts and panties off rest of the way
>slowly starts fucking me. I laid there and bit my lip trying not to make noise.
>Not sure why now...

6 months. Not really mad.

is raped, but openly tells every detail like its not hard to tell..

kkk you sick fuck with your weird fantasy,

thats how most of it happens really

damn, sorry that happened to you user

>I haven't

Kinda don't want to put myself in the same category as other victims. It was rape because "no means no" but he probably figured out I wanted it. Maybe. I don't know. I was just afraid I was going to go to hell for having sex. Strict Catholic family.

Think so?

50 days :c
First time with my girlfriend, kept the relationship for 5.5 years, she broke with me a week ago u_u.

i'm currently on 15 years and counting.

because you liked how it felt. there's no shame in it and your life practically continued just the same as if it never happened.

11 months. So far it's going on 2 this round

going years? wtf is your malfunction brah.

3 weeks.
Period + insane workload, then it was back to normal, couple times a week.

says the whore that get sex at the snap of a finger. fuck off "brah"

Literally 3/4 cases.

Someone you know and either you freeze, flee or fight.

Most people freeze due to instincts telling you to survive in a potentially life threatening situation.

It's not about sex, it's about dominance through intimidation/violence.

rapist logic.

A manwhore then, SHE had period and then I had insane workload, how did that not get through your thick skull.

Did you ever tell anybody in your family or expose him, or talk to him?

Define sex.
4 years with a woman
Blowjobs from men and women in-between, foreplay kinda shit.

no doesn't always mean no. everyone knows this. why would you lie about that?

It's been 6 months, I wanna die

He avoided me hard after that. Years later as an adult I cornered him.
>"We need to talk about the thing."
He IMMEDIATELY tears up and starts panicking. Basically, he was a horny awkward teenager that wanted to be with a girl and he's been fucked up from guilt ever since. Has trouble approaching girls, no steady gf, etc. Never told anyone else.

Damn, did that help slightly repair the relationship or will it be forever ruined?

Funny you should mention it, I'm still on my streak right now.

11 Months.

3 days

its been several months and i have little interest basically because females are disgusting creatures and my male counterparts enable them to be whores/sluts then wonder why there's little to no decent women in existence. i can't be bothered with it all, i wish i was into dudes, but yeah vagina feels nice and tits are fun.

ayyyy 2 years

>betafag stumbles into sex once
>probably banged a drunk chick
>unable to repeat, blame women

Yeeeeeep

Haven't really counted, I will have to think about it... when we were still together my ex got really homesick and moved back to our home state, making us long-distance. It was about 6 months til the next time I was able to fly down there, so that must be the longest. I'm going on 5 months now since my last rebound chick after the break-up.

Women can be okay sometimes.

Manipulative, Batshit Insane, Stupid etc. but sometimes okay.

Don't let the world beat you down. You know you want pussy just as much I want it, even though I'd deny it as much as you.

I had a girl IN MY BED, she saw my dick and liked what she saw, I even said I didn't want sex at that point and we didn't have sex.

Then I drank myself to sleep at the mess I'd made for myself.

Nah. Immediately back to avoiding me ever since. I just kind of let him stay guilty. What was I supposed to say? "No, it's okay. I said stop over and over because lust is a sin but I secretly physically liked it."

nah, i've had quality tail and regrettable ones too...i guess i'm just tired of the bullshit.

No no, just curious how it was handled

3 or 4 months. but i dont miss it

Over 2 months and got gf too. Just been busy with work...

I'm 29 years old, so 29 years

6 years, twice.
Didn't miss it.

I had a two year pause after my wife left me. Even the rebound didn't end up in sex.

15 years

1995-2010

8 months