Wait, do parties like this actually exist?

Wait, do parties like this actually exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

hangthebankers.com/photos-from-a-1972-rothschild-illuminati-party/
youtube.com/watch?v=CoZJdil0_HI
reddit.com/user/userdeath
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah

Isn't that just Sup Forums.

daily reminder that Kubirk was killed for making this movie

Don't be silly user

hangthebankers.com/photos-from-a-1972-rothschild-illuminati-party/

Worst movie I've ever seen. Let's watch tom cruise pretend to be straight (sort of) and watch him walk around New York looking concerned - the movie.

LET! HIM! GO!

why didn't kubrick include the kids?

I felt the same way when I saw this movie as a teenager

>zooms on tits

>Wait, do parties like this actually exist?
See

>Naked woman defies the occult by helping Tom Cruise
>Soon dies after
>"She was a junkie, Tom, it was bound to happen eventually, just a coincidence"
>But it really wasn't

>Kubrick defies the occult by making Eyes Wide Shut
>dies soon after
>"He was in poor health, it was bound to happen eventually, just a coincidence"
>but it really wasn't

He basically spelled out what was gonna happen to him

lol they look fuckin' silly.

The 70s were a different time, user. Even for the elite.

t. rothschill
I'm onto you jew.

Wtf I love the illuminati now

>jew
idk what you're talking about.

>Implying it wasn't the Build-a-Bear Group

Of course they do, kid. You don't even have to be rich to have a party like that.

What exactly did the jews cut from this film after killing Stanley? Any stories/theories?

Hold onto your butt because I'm about to blow a hole in your shit conspiracy theory. If there were a group of people with the kind of power you are thinking they have, why would they just kill the director and allow the movie to still be released? If they are so all-powerful and wanted to be kept a secret, why would they not stop the movie from ever coming out, or ever being made for that matter.

worse things. like putting on animal masks and killing kids in the woods

Literally do any reading or reasearch into the illuminati, they believe they cannot do any of the fucked up shit they do without telling you/us about it first, it's against their magical code or some bullshit.

Just in case anyone seriously believes this stuff, if this film exposed some illuminati secrets then Warner Bros., who is most certainly tied to the Illuminati if it actually exists, would not have published it in the first place if it was worth killing over.

YEa there were a few videos on /x/ a while ago but those threads were deleted quick for some reason i never ripped the vids but trust me its the most scary shit ive ever seen and ive seen some shit, even the grifter, but this shit was unnerving to know they do it

Yes Hillary Clinton goes to the, with Billo

Yeah they're called Swingers parties

You're suppose to be on acid or drugs at those parties the costumes look a lot weirder and better when you're high

>it's another everyone in the world is duped except for me episode

pleb

english motherfucker

YOU WILL NOT TAKE HER FROM ME

Yes but they're fucking children.

>he hasn't received his invitation

Because you can desensitize people to things with exposure like this, then mock them for believing in it since it's been in movies and totally can't possibly be real.

t. illuminati

thats why they put it in movies m9. 1spooky0me

>even the grifter

I'm not particularly illuminaughty, but if I was gunna pop a prominent figure for a revealing depiction of what I do on the weekends, I'd definitely still let the movie happen simply because of the ensuing tinfoil.

this film surprisingly stands right to Eyes Wide Shut as the most mind expanding or psychedelic film about the secret world order -- I've only seen it once and I can't get the images out of my head, from the scene with Christina Hendricks to the full moon with the giant window and the lesbian chick menstrating

the illumaniti is so fucked up

The film was also heavily edited to remove some of the more revealing scenes, seeing as has Kubrick had passed away a few months prior. That's why it's continuity can seem off at times. FYI the film was also released on July 16, 1999, 30 years to the day of the Apollo 11 launch, which he also supposedly directed, and subsequently revealed having done so in The Shining.

to me the film flows extremely well and feels very kubrick. the message is still there

What message is that? I didn't see anything in that movie worth killing for. The only shocking thing I saw was the Romanian guy pimping his daughter.

I really cant stand refn. if you thought Stanley Kubrick was autistic....you havent seen shit

the actual story behind that party is that they hired Salvador Dali to do all the decorations and costumes because it was a surrealist themed party

Yeah, just came back from one.

I just watched this, I thought it was alright. I liked Only God Forgives and Drive a lot more personally. The soundtrack didn't sit right with me at all and the writing was unconvincing. I wish it was more surreal, all the surreal stuff was pretty awesome and the plot itself is solid I just thought it could have been executed a lot better.

Eyes Wide Shut is 10/10 though

And A Clockwork Orange came out December 19, 30 years to the day that Hitler became Fuhur, and A Clockwork Orange contains numerous references to Hitler, going so far as to show him and his army matching.

Guess Kubrick started WWII as well. It's not like a kid would wear a shirt with rocket ships, about one of the biggest and most wondrous achievements in US history. :^)

>tfw a grandmaster in the order of the cincinnati

ask me anything

I thought the sound track was great but I do agree the ending wrap up felt off. The writing was good and the acting was good

>Liked
>Drive

thats right ya fuck

thats right ya fuck

>giving up power

What worthless cucks

thnx

I need more works like this

youtube.com/watch?v=CoZJdil0_HI

Listened to a couple of other Pook tracks and they werent quite the same

no problem. if you really liked that post could you go one step further and give me some gold on one of my accounts? it would really help me out

reddit.com/user/userdeath

no. keep watching mainstream TV

Sure things buddy ;)

the greatest trick the devil pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

>implying the shirt is the only link to the faked moon landings.
Stands up (taking off) wearing Apollo 11 shirt on hexagonal carpet that closely resembles those found at the Kennedy space station, walking to room 237 (237 km to the moon, changed from 217 in the book). All from the most meticulous filmmaker in history. But hey, be a good goyim and keep talking out of your ass about shit you don't know about.

He also said that Eyes Wide Shut captured the idea of all his films together. I think it's clear he was out to expose something about elites in everyone of his films.

The Bohemian Grove like party is a parallel to the opening scene where Tom Cruise and his wife are at the party, it is very different and alludes to the title of things we shouldn't see or be kept secret.

illuminati is not the bad guys

>Wait, do parties like this actually exist?

Yes, if you were anything like me and spent a chunk of your life playing Minds Eye Theater's Vampire the Masquerade.

>playing Minds Eye Theater's Vampire the Masquerade.

Except for the orgies of course

The movie already happening, Kubrick was killed as a warning to anyone else who might want to try that shit

Why has nobody ever filmed this

Not an argument

no we're fucking normies

Source?

The imagery with the xmas lights and without

Yea this is honestly something that could be true more than not

Yea

And it was Stanley... So he knew he waa gonna go, and he made this to fuck with Warner Bros and they probably cut a bunch of shit

Exactly but you also have to know that if it was another director the project would be much easier to sweep under the rug or tear to shreds. And most likely when Kubrick asked for a budget for the movie he probably could just say it's a love story with Tom and Nicole so deep and accurate but he was really like
>I'm gonna peace out soon
>I never liked these parties I'm fucking way to OCD to enjoy this shit
>I'm going to fuck with you guys so hard
>and then everyone on this internet shirt selling site will think you killed me
>I know everything I'm King of Kino Kubrick
He really did know everything I compare him to only great artists of the past like Davinci

His work stands out so much and it is so advanced that really he just is the best and everyone else is just going off of his palllete

I used to be dismissive of the Hollywood sex cult claims but then whenever some old fart dies, there seems to be some pedophile scandal that reveals itself soon after. I don't know what the fuck to believe anymore.

GTFO. The Jews saw the script b4 it was even made. Why not stop it there? And then by killing him would only martyr him. All this loominaty shit is a red herring . There is a top dog and a master plan but its not the masons. And the plan is not outined on youtube.

>"She was a junkie, Tom, it was bound to happen eventually, just a coincidence"
they cut a lot of occult scenes out