I am 23 years old and have never had a girlfriend, am I fucked?

I am 23 years old and have never had a girlfriend, am I fucked?

A little bit

nah you'll be fine dude, 7 billion people on this planet. there's sure to be someone for you

get to it then you fuck. Tinder, Plenty of Fish, any online dating website. Take a normal picture of yourself smiling and make a profile. There's a girl who can look past your flaws, there's fucking billions of people in the world. Nothing happens on its own, make it happen.

Embrace your Wizard destiny, son!

Post a picture of yourself. Are you fat? Bad hygiene? I mean, if you're ugly you're pretty much fucked. Otherwise if there's something about you/something you do that pushes women away, do something to fix it. Lift weights, brush your teeth, etc.

I also believe that there are people like say Louis CK, who were born to be alone .. and despair does not attract anyone

>am I fucked?
Kek obviously not Sup Forumsro

I'm pretty average all in all. I just despise most people I meet.
I agree, but I still want to be able to experience what its like.
It doesn't look that way from my point of view.

I'm also 23 and pathetically alone.
I'm fat and kind of dirty.
Like, I will not shower for like 3 days if i know that I don't need to. I also usually only brush my teeth every other day or so.
I have low standards, but it seems that the only girls that I can clearly get with are the ugliest fucking whales ever. I mean huge and ugly as fuck. Otherwise, if it is a girl that I would actually want, I am too afraid to have a real conversation with them. There is one girl who was right in the sweet spot. She was kinda fat, not too bad though, but she was cute and I think we liked similar things. I could never fucking find her though. I would be lucky if I could wave hello to her once a week. This coming semester, if I see her, I'm going straight for the kill. If it doesn't work, then I will hit a new level of feels and not know what to do.

I found a significant other the all natural way 7 years ago when I was the exact same situation. keep in mind that you like in the glory days of online dating dude. Tinder ftw. Go fuck some sluts

I should have specified that I am fat, but not all the way. I can still come back from it if I stopped doing nothing all day and eating junk food all the time.

If im a kissless virgin, should I use tinder?
I feel like once i get into a sexuation they will expect skill or something and I would still be trying to figure it out.

'I just despise most people I meet"
there we go. you need to get over that to slide into that smooth wet pussy. once you do your confidence will go though the roof. trust me

you should start to occupy something in you, hygiene isnt only for presentation, also for health

If you want to get better, then get better.
I'm not interested in just getting laid, I want to meet someone I actually like to be around.
I really doubt that sex is that incredible.

Get a hooker

No. If that is not your lifeĀ“s purpose

I'm really not that interested unless both parties are invested in the situation.
How do I find purpose?

its pretty good dude. it took me 2 vaginas to slide into to gain to confidence to talk to any woman. (I'm average btw). you gain a idgak attitude about it and it makes it easier

idgaf* im drunk a fuk

I have the confidence to talk to women. I just haven't met any of them that are worth it.

As a woman, I recommend only not being of the guys who want to give pity to have attention, there are things you like, focus on what you want and you will find someone in your way, but first try to be happy alone

>"dude that wet pussy. you gotta slide into that vagina dude, atleast twice. drunk af btw! idgaf"

You're like a living cringe, virgin meme.

Part of my problem is that I can't just go somewhere to try to meet girls.
not only do i not know where vulnerable girls congregate, but I also am unable to relax and try to got them.
in public i feel like i need to do exactly what i went out for and get home. I cant relax

>assuming you're worth it

agreed. don't seem desperate

32-year old virgin here.

There are no rewards. No wizard powers. No smug sense of satisfaction.

There is only hate and anger here.

mutual using each other, its the best way to understand that sex is only a feeling and helps you find the person you love. virgins are odd I was one at some point and would rather burry my headed rather than speaking to a female

Dont cut yourself

Well, have you tried using your wizard powers? The chart doesn't lie.

women arent even worth

I love the person i"m with very much and even she understanders that we would have never met if we wouldn't have gotten over our fears about the opposite sex. shits weird in your teens

The things that I like, that I focus on, are insular and jaring for most people; or at least the people I have met. I have only ever had the ability to be happy alone.
What is worth?

i can only hope that i will regularly fuck girls soon and it will somehow erase my inner hatred for people enjoying life. maybe ill be less pedo too.

Hooker? 120 bucks...

Don't sweat it. There's an otter out there just for you, and one day you'll meet her.

How unusual they can be, there are people who like everything, in this site leaves more than clear, and does not have to be someone who likes the same as you, you can be very interesting when you know a lot about something

Obviously not

How to meet people?
I guess I have tried. Maybe too timidly, but this shit is scary. How do you manage?
kek

Do something that gives you more confidence, as exercise makes you feel better and eventually you get to see better, and also thinks that no one is easy, it all costs us something to interact

it depends if you count uncles

I feel good; I am fit, I maintain my appearance. I'm not saying I'm a god, but i'm not the issue. I have yet to meet a truly interesting/intelligent woman.

So you're looking for a wife or a gf? Get that fuck out of the way. Have fun while you can bc there's not much wife material out there

I strive for anyone that I will truly see, and who will truly see me. Anything less than that is not worth it. I don't think fun is worth it, I would rather wait for perfect or have nothing at all.

just be gay bro

I'm bi, just means I hate most people I meet equally.

So then why bitch about it. You are creating an impossible position: you want a gf but your standards are way too gd high to then be impatient about it.