I'm either gay or bi, but I dunno which. If it helps I just masturbated with 4 fingers up my own ass

I'm either gay or bi, but I dunno which. If it helps I just masturbated with 4 fingers up my own ass.

Sup Forums you seem to understand faggots help me.

okay. As long as you don't start shoving a dildo up your ass, you're probably just bi.

okay. As long as you don't start letting your dad fist you up your ass, you're probably just bi.

As long as you don't like it, you're probably just bi

okay. As long as you don't touch your own balls, you're probably just bi.

If you have to ask you're definitely gay.

BTW studies have shown that true male bisexuals are rare. They're almost always much more interested in one sex, not equally both. Usually it's just a stage on your way to full on gayness. In my experience male bisexuals almost always end up full blown gay, it's just a matter of time.

On the other hand, bisexual women is much more common, although they're less likely to think of themselves as such.

samefag

I am a bisexual male, and I have a gf, user. I still can say I enjoy cocks, just not anymore cuz I'm committed, so I just have her use objects in my ass.

Do you like to smell your fingers after you are done?

Oh, I see.

Ok my personality is half making fun of gay guys for taking up the ass and other fagotry. Do I have to move to avoid the embarrassment.

Er well this time was the first time they weren't shitty so i smelled it and I didn't not like but, I guess I'm indifferent to the smell.

What kind of objects

if your gay you have AIDS
if your bi your gonna get AIDS

so if you dont have AIDS yet your only bi

t. fam planning

Her finger, this vibrating prostate massager, a dildo. Shit's pretty cash, man.

My current gf is super conservative so that'd never fly with her

baseball bat mostly

That fucking sucks, user. But I think you can just get a prostate massager (srsly they are fucking golden) and introduce her to blowing you while you use it. It's pretty easy to explain, just say that it feels good for men to have their prostate massaged and it doesn't mean you're gay to like it. Plus, many massagers aren't shaped like dicks or anything gay like that.

Well just to test to see if I was gay I tried beatin it to men and I orgasmed at the normal rate. Granted buff and/or fatmen just turn me off so that's like 90%.

Just think of it as with women, only certain types can get you off (fat women, skinny/buff women, asian women, black women). There's no need to really complicate our lives with "Oh, am I gay? Does this mean I have to jerk it to buff men fucking each other?" Nah, user, there are so many different types of people and whatever gets you off, gets you off. That's why I like being bi, I can just fap to whatever I like. Do you get hard to any traps for example?

Not even a little.

Traps are gay.

Well actually I'm fairly indifferent about traps. They have tits and a dick so it's im a state about being gay and not gay at the same time.

When jerking off:
If you are thinking of men =gay
If you are thinking of traps = probably bi
If you are thinking of woman = straight and into prostate play

Don't worry fag it's the 21st century. You will find someone to fuck your ass according to your needs

Just accept that boipussi is hawt and forget about being gay or str8. Being bi is where it's at.

Well are you sexually attracted to guys/penis'

I dunno I kind of want to be able to shout my sexuality at people and use it as a justifiable reason tp act like a victim. I can't really shout "I'm bi" at someone.

Yes

No shit?

Admitting to samefaging should get you banned samefag

Then yea. I would've said no just off the ass this but yea you are for that

Welp