Rachel Madcow thinks Trump is backing down on a ban on Muslim immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=J7Tnfkz_yMo

What a fucking idiot

I pray to God that she'll kill herself

She also believes in the wage gap. Not the real reasons for why there's a wage gap, but the wrong, sensationalist reasons

>She

That's because he is. He's not going to build the wall either. And he's DEFINITELY not going to deport anyone.

She's right though. Just watch. He's going to "clarify" his comments and explain that what he really meant was that he was going to allow the State Department to put together a list of 'troubled' nations (Syria for example) and we're going to block immigration from those nations. If many of those nations happen--happen--to be Muslim then so be it.

Wishful thinking pedro

Don't worry, you and your family will get your trip back to Mexico City.
Trump hasn't changed his stance on this issue at all. He will continue to push the issue, he's the only candidate who acknowledges the problem with Islam.

which bathroom do you think she identifies with?

I am sexually attracted to Rachel Maddow. Is there something wrong with me?

Who gives a fuck?
Not if you're a woman

I'm white European, thanks though.

Keep drinking Trump's semen.

Who cares what this ugly dyke says or does?

it's an important question to ask in the year of our lord 2016 user

If that's the case then I can't imagine the self loathing you must live with.

Well, yeah. Everything is a "suggestion" now, as in it "might" (but probably won't/will, depending on who you ask) happen.

It's hard to imagine something that would exist under no circumstances.

Libs are so fucking stupid. He suggested a temporary ban on Muslims as an EXTREME until the U.S. got its shit together with the interviewing process. But I can't expect a lib to know how to comprehend.

You must not understand the liberal white-guilt epidemic

And acting like he was intimidated by the mayor of London who's been in office for like a week. British politicians need to worry about their own people

>You must not understand the liberal white-guilt epidemic

Maybe you should check your privilege.

What privilege?

is this the another "REPUBLICANS ARE DUMB" show? this shit is unreal america. Thank God I live in a white country.

Basically all "Late Night" type comedy shows on TV are like this here. I haven't had cable television in a few years but I catch clips like this and they've just gotten worse and worse.