My chubby fuck Buddy and I are looking to find an inexperienced man (preferably a virgin but we're open)to have her...

My chubby fuck Buddy and I are looking to find an inexperienced man (preferably a virgin but we're open)to have her show him the ropes while I watch and when he's done I'll fuck her to show him some stuff.

We are in our early 30s but don't know how to go about finding someone like that. Categories on Kijiji don't exactly fit.

Any advice? Pic related.

I've got more but it says over file limit size

Also we're not looking for.anyone special, the more plain the better but not a 300lbs neckbeard

No one?

Show her tits

Yeah he tits and her pussy!

The pic of her tits file size is.too big. They're.pretty plump, though. D size and perky. Gimme some advice fellas fuck I thought this would be up your alley. Your fellow forever alone.will have a chance.at some great sex. She's really good

Take her to a frat party

Well hit up some swingers parties for one post some pin ups but not stating the obvious and if someone replies talk to them about it

Now get the fuck out of here, you dumb cucked faggot.

We want someone inexperienced, swingers.party won't satisfy that.

She's not a knock out but curvy, big tits and ass and best lay I've ever had and she.doesny get hung up about kink shit. Nice soft body perfect for fuxking

She's not my gf she's just some broad I fuck

Best bet is pin ups then some horny boper virgin will want it

Use Craigslist?

Craigslist is dead here. I was looking at Kijiji but no category really comes.close to fitting. Any other good sites? Backpage? I dunno help me out

What state are you in? Would definitely be interested

I'm in Canada. She was hesitant but just gave me the green light and I wanna make it happen

Which province?

Ont
Pic unrelated

This bitch is hot as fuck

You in Ontario?

Pic also unrelated

I wish

im in buffalo but i dont know if thats close enough