Teeth thread

Teeth thread.

Make fun of me if you like, never had a cavity in my life.

i've had like 8 idgaf my teeth look fine

Not your fault that you were born with those teeth. Not going to make fun of you.

Cavity in the back left. Front bottoms messed up due to an accident when i was younger.

you must be 18 or older to post on this site

haha! look at the funny Sup Forums man, mom!

Pretty sure the accident happened 9 months before you were born

sucks dude, good luck with the cavity though

r8 me

dont come near my kids / 10

I did do some salvia and almost bite the ears off a kid once

he smelled so pure and unspoiled

like fresh meat, still breathing

I know. Kill myself. Considered it. Said fuck it I'll just get em all pulled and continue avoiding human interaction

Shit man how did that come about?
Do you brush your teeth?
Are you a heavy drinker/smoker?

how do they let it get this bad

Heavy smoker. Ex drug addict. ( clean for 14 years) heavy sugary drink habit (energy drinks 4 to 5 a day ) for a few years and stuck in shit temp jobs with no dental for years. Haven't been to a dentist since 2003. Rest of my life is turning around now. This is left to remind me what a fuck tard I've been

Bottom not as bad. Honestly it's mainly those 4 top front. If I could get those cleaned. And some severe heavy duty whitening I might not look like a ducking monster

Forgot pic

>Ex drug addict
What kind?
And did you brush your teeth regularly?

OP here. All I've learned is that my teeth aren't that bad. As long as I actually brush them once in a while I might be okay. Wish I didn't have fucking skyscrapers for front teeth though.

Every kind. MDMA coke mushrooms acid meth were my go to. Regularly ... yes. As often as I should no. Used to think one in the morning when I got up was enough. Going to bed every night with drain cleaner and sugar resting on my teeth was a bad idea

>Wish I didn't have fucking skyscrapers for front teeth though.
Self conscious as fark
They are normal looking pearly whites you fag

I've made peace that I make anyone I speak to sick I've just stopped speaking to people

Did you use a pipe for the meth?
Thanks for answering my queries

I did usually. Foil if glass fuck wasn't an option

Glass dick.

Average brit

Kek

My teeth are crowded so the two canines are above the rest of the set, they're a real bitch to brush, but I rather not have surgery to remove them.

Its worse than that. I am well aware I'm disgusting. Have at me. I can't get much unhappier. Just posting hoping to show others a crooked tooth or a cavity is not that bad. You could be me

Chipped front toof. Two cavaties and a bunch of fillings

>being a living cheeto
fuck off

My front camera sucks

No joke, this meant a lot to me. I am extremely self conscious, so I think my teeth are ugly as fuck. Thanks for being a kind user, user.

lol I'm almost insulted. ( I'm the disgusting rotted piece of shit)

>never had a cavity in my life.
Just like friends. Or puberty.

Damn, nigga got roasted.

don't be, my dude. Make what you can with what you've got. Maybe you fucked up in your earlier years, but that's the past, your teeth don't define you.

I'll live my life ever so slightly less self conscious about my own random bullshit because you told me my teeth look okay.

Thanks user

Nice wolf teeth, m8.

thanks m8, i'm thinking about going furry now.

Fuckin got me.

And I know I'm taking the bait, but I'm older than you might think. You were spot on about friends though.

Checked, why? Who do you think will be killing furries? Don't you think werewolves would be pissed?

oshit you're right. my animal instincts have gotten the best of me lately, i havent been thinking straight.

Post more pics of your fangs