RIP Chester

RIP Chester

faggot

Burning in your skin at least it weren't Chester from the cheetos

You're the faggot, faggot.
RIP Chester

Yeah it's too bad that a person becomes so unhappy with their existence that they decide to end it.
In a way he was like the King of Sup Forums

WTF that's Eminem lolol

Rip chester

More like the Jesus of Sup Forums

Why him

Yet another reminder the 90s is slowly and truly dying out, replaced by the twin tyrannies of the Alt-Right and the SJWs.

He made 2 good albums, I still liked some of his recent work though

RIP my little numb dungeon crawler

shouldve happened sooner. good riddance

and what do you think these sjws and alt-right faggots were born in and grew up through exactly?

lol with a name like Chester im surprised he didn't string himself up before puberty.

cuz he deserved it

Anyone who talks shit will have bad karma.

Cool! he finally answered my fanmail!!

lost

But in the end it doesnt even matter

he always seemed like such a pretentious little faggot. it wouldnt surprise me if he put one of his inoffensive, passive aggressive songs on repeat for whoever found his corpse to imply his thoughts instead of actually fucking talking about it.

I mean the 90s culture.

Stop talking shit about Chester.

thats what im saying 90s culture is what the new breed of narcissistic toadies were kids in. that was the dirt they grew from and it was fucking toxic.

what the fuck are you talking about he was obviously depressed since the band started...

That feel when all the money, fame, creativity, drugs and booze can`t cure the inner pain. And he found he only way to soothe it.
Rest in peace, Chester. Thanks for the music.

Their new genre could've added up to this

then he should've gotten to it sooner.

we would but.....
..no

so he was crippled by both literal AND metaphorical butthurt since childhood? Jesus Christ, no wonder he always sounded like someone was jamming a flathead screwdriver in his asshole

Sorry, but I've been depressed as absolute fuck before, for years on end. I slowly but surely changed my life, and now I love my job, my degrees, where I live, my wife, etc. This fucking whiny loser makes it big, wins awards, has millions of fans, and a fuck ton of money, and STILL decides to do this? I bet the last thought in his pretentious head was "ah shit, this is a mistake," when he realized he could literally fucking live on a private island and relax for the rest of his years.

Being wealthy doesn't suddenly make depression or problems disappear, but for crying out loud. What an absolute whiny fucking loser. Same with Chris Cornell.

If your life sucks, and you want to end it, but you have the money and resources to do ANYTHING with it, it's not your life, it's you going out of your way to be miserable. This makes the few good songs he had insufferable to listen to.

At a point, some people go out of their way to feel this way. Aside from being serially molested, violently, and abandoned as an orphan on the streets, what kind of bullshit does a multi multi millionaire succumb to? He sounds like an emotionally unintelligent loser going out of his way to pity himself. Fuck this whine ass.

Now all we gotta get rid of is Jon Davis and Fred Durst.

yeah he was just a whinging little griefmonger who thought being depressed was the best way to be creative and therefore successful.

sure, you can make a livelihood out of your own emotional excrement, but it'll mean you have to live in your own shit.

I think some people just like being miserable because it's easier. It really boils down to being lazy. Everything sucks. Failures aren't your fault. Nothing is enjoyable. It's life on easy mode, but with a perpetual excuse for feeling that way.

thats also true. ive caught myself in that mode of thinking before.

"if i don't involve myself in my life any more than im obligated to, then i can just be disappointed by everything, and none of it's my fault"

I still did my job and paid my bills but that was literally it. I just found ways to complain about how my life wasnt making me happy.

what a loser right

not like us. let's browse some more YLYL banana threads and look at lolis

I'm glad I don't do it anymore. I've embraced the rigor and exhilaration of stepping outside comfort zones in an effort to build things. So far, embracing pain and discomfort has had a profound impact on my life for the better. Fuck that minimalist living bullshit.

Underated kek

to be fair we're both posting on Sup Forums about a emo singer who killed himself in the middle of the night. so, we could probably both use a little tuning up. the irony isn't lost on me.

keep at 'er, man.
rip chester. hope you've found some rest.

Hybrid Theory was released in 2000, genius.

But if you born in the 90 then you was only a baby faggot that still was diaper craping so no valid argument.

Who cares.
You're a piece of shit, nobody cares about that either.

But even like that, in the end it doesn't even matter.

Guess he couldn't break the habit.

If you're still here I hope you'll be fine user.

that's good, just get mad about being wrong don't even acknowledge that you're a mouthbreathing retard

kysf too

RIP guy i sometimes listened to a few years ago. I used to like some songs

Fuck, Green Day is dead?

R.I.P. Slim Shady

Fuck that weak faggot