Hello Sup Forums, Can Someone advice a poor third country user on how to make money online?

Hello Sup Forums, Can Someone advice a poor third country user on how to make money online?

I make 670$ a month doing a 8-5 job (which is acceptable in where I live), so making 11 dollars a day online would give me a 50% income increase.
Looking for your idea's Sup Forumsros

EYYYYY LMAO

You could become a referral of mine in Neobux and make an astonishing 2 cents a day!

you're a Cheeky cunt m8

Bump

Interested in making big bucks?

10 dollars a day would be good enough

How about 2 cents a day for a mere 30 min of work!
Best deal in the market right now.

Dude, shut the fuck up man

EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

2 cents I tell ya!

stick stuff up your butt on chaturbate

Sup Forums is useless

Online poker. If you study the game, are good with maths and disciplined, you'll easily average 11$ profit/day just by playing lots of hands at low stakes, losing a bit or breakeven at the tables and enjoying the fidelity program.

There is a risk you are retarded and lose money though.

look into being and affiliate in something youre good or interested in. For less than $100 u can start and host 5 websites to target shit like "top5 romanian web hosting"

Any more Ideas ?

if you know some basic spanish you can copy paste shitpost on taringa.com
if you have 500 "points" on a shit post and a certain number of views on all your shit they start giving you 1 satoshi for every point and also some cents for every view whitout adblock
also theres a gang of those "creadores" that gives points/comments/views into eachothers just for profit, some people make 1150 usd a month just copy pasting random shit that no one cares about like "10 reasons to sleep nude" "BEWARE look what hides the water you drink"

user let me help you out. If you can type well (at least 90-110 WPM) google Rev. It's a video captioning freelance job. Each job pay 50-60cents for each video minute. If you caption a 20 minute video once a week you just made your 10 dollars. My wife earns about 100-150$ a week doing it part time a few hours a week.

Thanks bro, best idea so far i'll look into it

You're welcome. It's actually a really good system to make extra money at home. My wife has already done over 1500 minutes of captioning and is now a "Revver plus" she gets all the best jobs first, like full length movies and stuff that pay like 40-60$. Some people claim to make over 400$ a week working it full time.

That's great I hope It works with me, even 70 dollars a week would make a huge difference in my income

Well if this faggot infested shit hole has taught me anything its that faggoty /b's will pay you money for picture f you in dresses showing your asshole so they can dream of a trap wife they will never have cause they are fat shits. So dress up like a fag make videos for fags and take money from fags. be rich fag.

hahahahaha someone just posted on there "10 reasons to sleep naked"