NZ thread!

NZ thread!

White male in Ranui
kill me

Why are IDs even gone?

this isnt the pic we use to open threads you fucking heathen.

also seeking a wellington user for a special job.

Is it a blowjob?

nah someone on another board swears they cant get hair removal cream at ANY store in wellington and i need to show them otherwise

Oh, that's me.

What are Maoris like? Are they the equivalent to Abos in Australia, or are they better in terms of culture/education/crime?

Selling bjs in Dunedin $50 will accept drugs as payment

What was everyone talkin about the election the other night. What i miss?

Reality is brutal.

TFW I understand this

I'd say in terms of education and crime, they're on par with modern-day yankees.
Their culture is more interesting.

what, are you 12?

Satania is best girl btw

I'm sick of this fucking rain

holyshit first time ive had the cross post thing happen.

i was posting this picture. I SO wanna find which post got Satania instead :3

>ate at the asian restaurant in dunedin
>now sick and throwing up
thanks you fuckin gooks.

Lols so true. Abos are scum btw!

Dunners reporting.

Report in with how shit the weather is at yours, /nzg/

checked

the asian restaurant is great, have eaten there tons of times. Maybe you got sick from your own shit cooking

r i t a n o n

So whats the average number of unique posters these days?

Drove from Oamaru to Christchurch, would not recommend it. Roads were closed right after I got here.

snow everywhere wot

I've only eaten twice today and it certainly wasnt the fucking 2 minute noodles at 12 that did it.

>tfw going to oamaru sunday
hopefully its cleared a bit. i heard they actually shut the highway just out of oamaru so youre lucky you made it

went there once and found fingernail in drink do not recommend

I'm just hoping that my flight on Sunday isn't fucked by all the rain.

Hope all my south islanders are doing OK. Shits rough out there.

Am staying on the farm tonight. We are cut off, couple roads have been washed out.

Evening mate

I hear shits got real on SH1

Bizarrely tempted. $50 sounds too cheap. Have you done it before? Also confirm youre a femanon pls

Evening, cob. You got enough beer on the farm to constitute a Friday night?

>tfw not femanon so no one wants blowjobs

Would be quicker to take a boat down SH1 the pace that I went

This is how threads looked back in the days.

Nigga this is Sup Forums why did you assume femanon?

Hey nf, how are you these days?

I'm actually having a bottle of.. hang on...stoneleigh Marlborough 2013 pinot noir. That's fucking warmed me up and got my head spinning. Sitting by the fire with the doggo Jess face uncomfortably close to my junk.

Sure she'll be all good tomorrow. I need some civilization, or just titties.

Dude $50 is too cheap. No one will pay so little. Put your price up to $200, put on your mums dress and make it for a night. Then you might get a taker.

There's always hope

ayyyyy im in this

>tfw no one wants to give a femanon cunnilingus

>2014
Where did the time go? ;_;

I would in a heartbeat
But my luck would have it that you live as far from Wellington as possible

EMIGRATE TO NZ FROM UK?

Would it be a good idea to move to NZ, as an electrician (age 22) I know the climate is about the same. . whats the stance on drugs over there?

I've heard that kiwis fuk sheep.
Do they use a stepladder to get up that high?

nigga how tall do you think sheep are? You came in here to make fun of us and now you look like a fool

Drugs are illegal all over the place however it's pretty easy to get and use them.

Ask anyone who's ever walked down queenstreet and they'll tell you how easy drugs are to get and use.

Are you white?

pay probably isnt as good but we have fuck all sand niggers here and we dont mind poms

I own my own dresses and look good in them :/ just wanna provide a quality service for a reasonable price

judging from that capitalisation and those periods, he's indian. But his grammar and spelling his better than the average trash indian

Auckland reporting in late, what's going on?

post pics faggot

Same as always, a small number of dedicated autists putting these threads together

yup these threads are literally never good

Yes I am white, too many Muslims here, doesn't feel like home anymore. My best mate moved to Northland and says its the best thing he has ever done. Whats up with Maoris though? and I saw alot of videos of the Youth pretending to be Crips and bloods? whats up with that?

TL;dr Whats the future of NZ?

Prove you're white and we'll tell you.

Since Maori tribe culture is so bland by today's standards (Wooden weapons, grass skirts, stick your tongue out, eat people) Maori youths try to emulate American gang culture.

Its sad.

They only have weed and meth here. Coke and pills cost an absolute fucking fortune

can confirm, in invercargill, nothing happening so far. waiting to see if another 80s flashback flood happens.

So they opened a new eatery here in Auckland called 'Happy boy'. I want to try it so bad, it looks so cool.

Whereabouts in the uk you from?

Maori are pretty chill I like them

Where are you from?

A Maori will either be the funniest, coolest dude you ever met, or they will bottle you from behind and take your shoes and wallet.

Hardly anything in between.

Wellington
All my interaction with maori has been in roles where they were doing work at my familys house though. Like electrician work and stuff. I don't have any friends so I don't know what they're like when they aren't on the job.

why ?
Watches at 0 $?

I'm part Maori but i'm pretty much white, lol. Plenty of Maori people are cool and chill, there's some bad apples that give them a bad name as a whole though.

We don't want anymore Pajeets.

this post made me go out and buy an actually good watch

whats everyone got planned for the weekend?

>I'm part Maori but I'm pretty much white, lol
kek I know that feeling. I'm like a 64th Maori but they let me be part of the tribes trust fund thing.

drinking and anime and video games

Wanking.

Yeah, and i'm pale with blue eyes, hahaha.

I wanted to play some ranked Overwatch, but the AUS/NZ servers are fucked right now and Blizzard aren't doing shit about it.

Regretting life

I'm 1/512 Maori and they still claim I'm Maori.

it was a hobbit joke, fool

Is it just my internet, or is playing online fucking shithouse in this country?

Do you guys believe New Zealand will be a majority asian country in 20-50 years? I believe it will be majority asian, with whites being a large minority and Maori will be almost extinct pretty much.

These are my projections.

In Auckland and have lots of coke and molly

Really? I don't do drugs but back in the day when I would experiment the only thing i could find was some heavily cut E and weed.

Not if the big man has anything to say about it, we need to get him elected.

People joke about the amount of Asians however it still seems like a minority in Auckland at least. Also a lot of the Asians I know are in relationships with white people so I feel majority race will not really exist and instead there will just be a weird Asian white mix.

Smaller parties will never get elected :(

I live in Auckland and personally, whenever i'm in the city i'm thinking "holy fuck i swear whites are a minority here". I don't dislike asians but I just feel like they're slowly taking over year by year.

It's weird because when there's a person that's white/asian mix, i feel like they're asian. Maybe it's because they have very notable features.

Weird man, I experience the opposite in the city. Dunno what to say.

Really? I feel like most asian girls only go for asian guys unless they've lived here their whole life. It's probably just me, though.

Whenever i'm walking down Queen St it baffles me, man. I personally think the CBD is where it's most apparent.

90% of my Asian friends who are chicks are with white guys, they are a mix of born here and travelled when they were younger.

I find with Asian dudes though more of them go for Asian chicks, but an increasing amount are now going for white girls.

half asians are hot. full asians are fucking ugly

Guys or girls?

Personally I find full Asian girls hotter than mixed.

And I find mixed Asian guys hotter than full.

Tomorrow is Colombian independence day. My spic friend says all the Colombians in Christchurch have booked and will take over Casa Publica in New Regent St tomorrow night. They're expecting a massive turn out

My best friend is a Chinese guy who has grown up here in NZ all his life so he's pretty much a New Zealander (he can't even speak Cantonese very fluently) and he's only been with asian girls but he really wants to get with white girls, maori girls, arabs, indians etc but he thinks girls don't go for asian guys.

i find goats attractive af.

NEW ZEALAND IS GARBAGE

That's mean :(

It depends for me as well, New Zealand-Chinese look awful, but shit like Korean-British look pretty good.

You're garbage. NZ is beautiful.

Does that mean that if you've met one cool Maori, all subsequent meetings with Maori will be muggers?