Jews Call for Heavyweight Champion Tyson Fury to be banned after comments

Boxer Tyson Fury has sparked further outrage after making homophobic, sexist and antisemitic comments in an hour-long video rant.

Fury has previously been accused of sexism and homophobia, including controversial remarks about Olympic heptathlon champion Jessica Ennis-Hill.

In his latest outburst, he claimed “Zionist, Jewish people ... own all the banks, all the papers, all the TV stations”.

dailymail.co.uk/video/sport/video-1291195/Tyson-Fury-accuses-Zionists-banks-brainwashing.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11023116
dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3589240/Tyson-Fury-launches-foul-mouthed-rant-airs-anti-Semitic-views-claims-rape-bestiality-one-day-legal.html
bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/36291579
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gypsies are nonwhite degenerate trash, but I do like that theyre completely uncucked and will speak the truth desu

Oy vey! Shut it down!

Eh. In that little video that's pretty much all he says about them. He didn't call for another shoa or anything like that. They're pretty quick to call him an "antisemite".

fucc... he's hot

>In his latest outburst, he claimed “Zionist, Jewish people ... own all the banks, all the papers, all the TV stations”.

So where is the racist part?

but it's literally true, he hasn't said anything controversial. it's like if he saif blacks run the basketball court, go and watch a game.

he is white actually, you're mixing up gypsy races.

The ADL will label you an anti-semite for not blindly supporting everything jews do. Even indifference to jews is anti-semitism to them.

this is nothing new, fury loves to talk shit

that said, he's only champ because he wont fight luis ortiz

This guy is definitely not a gypsy. Google it faggot.

The ADL's sole purpose is to ruin western society by calling you an anti-semite and defaming you (in a twist of irony).

Damn. What would they say about us?

the fightin irish plus the greatest empire

Yep madcunt

He is the self proclaimed gypsy king and an irish "traveler" (gypsy. Just so you understand

The only reason they call him an antisemite for pointing out facts is because they know how pissed off the general public would be if they knew the truth

yes, who are white, whether or not you like their culture (which i do not).

he's not fucking Romani.

>Zionist, Jewish people ... own all the banks, all the papers, all the TV stations”.
This is true though. All of it.

Just ignore the Amerifats when they sperg out over whiteness

He might be a pikey but he's right on this one. Jews need to go.

Can you imagine a world without Jews?

so brad pitt in snatch isn't just a meme?

brad pitt in snatch is a white irish gypsy (same as tyson), NOT a Romani gypsy. it's simple. both of their cultures are pretty awful, one is white, the other isn't.

1) Gypsies arent white
2) Irish arent white
3) Tyson Fury is an Irish Gypsy
two wrongs dont make a white

BUT MUH DEFINITION OF WHITE

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11023116

your banter is absolutely shocking yank

How is that anti semetic. T Hey literally do! It's not even a conspiracy theory!

I know he's a pikey that's why I asked about the movie... my question is are pikeys known for being good fighters?

>2) Irish arent white

buttmad italian/greek detected

>potatonigger detected

wrong, german/english/french

Dont link me irrelevant garbage ever again

Because hate facts must be suppressed

>german
not white anymore
>english
never white
>french
literally black

What were you trying to say here?

>my question is are pikeys known for being good fighters?

they're obsessed with it, there's a few other boxing champs who are pikeys. billy joe saunders is one, they're definitely "overrepresented" in boxing as it's a big part of their culture to be tough, overweight brutes.

Hes a fookin Pikey

Why is it always the Americans that are most autistic about this? Every group of people has an intuition as to who else is in their group. If you need to define who is white without looking at them then they're not white.

>Zionist, Jewish people ... own all the banks, all the papers, all the TV stations
so being honest is against the law?

so what if he's sexist and racist, a few white people are. but literally most Blacks and Asians are racist and way more than whites.

They'd just call us Nazis/ The fact that they call perfectly normal people Nazi's means that they have no more powerful ammo to use on us. By essentially changing the definition of Nazi t mean any right winger who doesn't agree with he Jewish agenda, they have made Nazi a word that is only effective against people who aren't actually anti-emetic or racist.

>You will never win an argument against me because I willfully deny facts, try again kiddo, hehe.

You have to go back.

This is so trippy for me.

I spend like 95% of my internet time on pol or boxing sites.

So weird seeing them crossover.

Anyway. Fury is my favorite boxer.

You believe pakis are white. I can tell
1v1 me

Cont.

He's like the Trump or boxing.

Says whatever he wants. Always wins. Amazing guy.

posting pictures of non-whites

Think he reads Sup Forums?

i love red pill boxers

>black hair
>hes white guys...

Boxers are too dumb/alpha to go on Sup Forums

>Being this uneducated

i have a strong premonition that this is the same faggot in the thread about canadians killing seals to protect fish populations

Buddy, they're shutting down all of Sup Forums in 2018. This is why we need Trump.

>2) Irish arent white
More white than you m8

>we are long lost twins
>separated at birth
>except that i have king kong ktfo8 fury

Trump will shut down whole internet, in his words

Is this what gypsies look like in the United Caliphates? They are straight up shitskins here.

the carving on the left... where is that from? anybody know?

Ortiz? He's too old and too short.

He's good though. Sad he's too old to be a long term player.

The vast majority are white. A lot of them have blonde or ginger hair actually.

Pic related

Irish gypsies are whites who broke with the rest of ireland about a thousand years ago and bred amongst themselves.

>but it's literally true, he hasn't said anything controversial
Don't you understand, goyim? When lies dominate mainstream culture, the truth IS controversial.

crusher, has no time for bullshit

That one is Sumerian but there are ones from Egypt that are almost identical

>he named the Jew

Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

>you will never lick the sweat off his chest

>oh how far we have come....so progressive....speaking the truth is racist? Jews in positions of social influence need to be shut down... Hitler was right...Jews are a cancer on decent society.

fkn KEK
pic related
i hope he bashes the fuck out of some kike shills

DELETE THIS

Truths are now falsehoods
Lies are now the widely accepted truth

>Jew group states Britain stand for antiSemitism
>believing they get to decide what Britain stands for

classic jew.

>implying they don't

Irish travellers are not fucking gypsies ffs.

If you want more nonwhite looking, you might have to look at English romanichal (they have Roma ancestry).

Unless an Irish traveller has married a gypsy they're going to look white as fuck.

the merchant hehe

Where the fuck do gypsies come from anyways?

They don't look white. They don't even look Mediterranean. They look like North African shitskins.

What gives? Why the fuck are they in Europe?

We would be colonizing another planet by now

>homophobic, sexist and antisemitic
they're going full potato lmao

>Where the fuck do gypsies come from anyways?

They were from India originally.

They got kicked out of India millennia ago for being subhumans.

by the time fury would fight him, he'll prolly be 50 so yeah maybe to old, kek

too short? nah, he's 6'5" with a shit ton of reach

he's the best hw fighting today but he'll never get a shot

The autism is strong with this one.

smart move, names the jew and retires unbeaten

maybe he can even sue the jews for loss of earnings

the more they attack people who tell the truth, the more obvious it is that they control things

lol no. they come from britainistan. they went to india then come back to britainistan.

>Jessica Ennis-Hill
the other british heptathlon mulatto is much more sexy

>Boxer Tyson Fury has sparked further outrage after making homophobic, sexist and antisemitic

Pic related, french boxer, homophobic, sexist and barely antisemitic.
The world is fun.

most british roma are white looking too, and there's a lot of cross over between irish gypsies and roma, lots of mixing.

>irish arent white
>superior to amerifats in everyway
>dont complain about slavery
>based IRA
>support palestine
fuck you, not even irish

Based Fury telling it like it is

It's disgusting how much the media have either demonised or ignored him because he speaks the truth- meanwhile they fawn all over that nigger Joshua even though he was a robbing street thug growing up- except now Hearn is giving him some fake humble good guy image.

kill.
them.
all.

Fuck man don't you stupid cunts know what a pikey is? They're potatoniggers, not those disgusting roma animals at least they're human.

Literally who??

>Jewish people ... own all the banks, all the papers, all the TV stations

In CURRENT YEAR you get blasted for stating objective facts.

>jew doesnt follow sports
you're re enforcing stereotypes you anti semite!

>Dailymail is owned by a Jewish familh
>Proving his point

>jew gave me a job in the states
>working for ~60k annual jew
>full benefits
>can afford to send my sons to a good preschool
>christan school has deductables
>probably going to be private schooled through 12th grade
>can't figure out why i am supposed to hate the jews

He's a gyppo

Sheeit, Dailymail comments agree with him big time. We need to normalize this kind of discussion, now is the time to do it. Especially as they are bringing in quotas for 'minorities' in every organisation, meaning making everything less white. But to the average brown person Jews are white. How can an ethnic group that is around 1% of the population be so over-represented in so many fields when they already have so much money? This is all undeniable. Maybe it can be called White Jewish privilege. Let's re-direct some of the racial hate they have been whipping up straight back at them.

dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3589240/Tyson-Fury-launches-foul-mouthed-rant-airs-anti-Semitic-views-claims-rape-bestiality-one-day-legal.html

>Heavyweight champion Tyson Fury should be barred from boxing, according to the Campaign Against Antisemitism (CAA).

bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/36291579

Name another race/ethnicity that if you publicly talk shit about them a lobbying group tries to ruin your life?

there's a whole world outside of your own immediate vicinity

The Anunnaki. In fact, if it wasn't for David Icke's torquoise tracksuit giving off positive energy rays he would have been vaporized years ago.

+ dem big boobs

Are they a big-boobed, champion boxing mustard race in waiting?

Stormfag please...

They aren't necessarily good at fighting but they fucking love a tear up and will not back down even in the face of certain defeat. They're taught from an early age to settle arguments through fair fighting and that backing down from a fight is a cardinal sin that brings shame on their family name.

Back in my boxing days there would be tonnes of pikeys at the boxing shows, all standing in one corner being loud as fuck, drinking heavily and fighting amongst themselves - if anyone else got into a fight with one of em/the club staff told em that they were being too loud and needed to leave they'd start chimping out and smashing up the place.

Basically pikeys are fucking scum and they ought to be exterminated.

>please Goyim, the glorious jewish race gave you a Job you probably hate, you should totally ignore what theyre doing in the stock market or in the jewmedia, or in congress, forgot about us whilst we continue to change society for the beneift of our tribe at the expense of everyone else.