ITT: CA girls
909 reporting in

What's up girl I'm from the 909 to

Fudge that 714 in the house!

559 Clovis fresno

Lets see that as girl?

Any 831?
Stevenson sluts?

OP here, dont you love it when you find out people in 909 arent shooting each other at 2:33 am and are on Sup Forums

Lol yeah! I would love to see you though

714 represent

Any 909 Cindy Mar?

How about you kik me at schild48 and you send me your location so i know you're not lying?

bump

continue...

This chick is from the 909 area. Maybe 951.

If you can give me a name, I'll always be grateful.

It might be Yvonne or Ivonne.

You sound proud living in a shithole of a city

Same. Would be awesome to see any from here. These threads are barren for this region.

Bored cali girl @

If l can pontificate a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Internet is "there are no girls on the Internet". This rule does not mean what you think it means. In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or that you are smart or clever. On the Internet, we don’t have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don’t get a bonus to conversation just because I’d like to put my cock in you.

When you make a post like, "hurr durr. I’m a grill" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet. The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

In short; Tits n timestamp or GTFO

Where in SF are you?

OP here. Have fun with your senseless commenting about a rule made up by faggots like you on Sup Forums lmfao I'd post one, but not for you and not for this thread as you can see it's dead :)

Anyone got some 562?

Any 760?

707?