Sand Nigger is going to jail surely?

Sand Nigger is going to jail surely?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04IIL2mPCs8
youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-18/justine-damond-minnesota-policeman-had-two-years-experience/8717936?pfmredir=sm
heavy.com/news/2017/07/matthew-harrity-justine-damond-mohamed-noor-minneapolis-police-ruszczyk/
mappingpoliceviolence.org/unarmed/
theroot.com/white-men-cant-murder-why-white-cops-are-immune-to-the-1796309966
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/08/the-counted-police-killings-2016-young-black-men
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/26/black-suspects-more-likely-to-be-shot-by-black-cop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is going to be interesting. If he gets off, watch alt right scream at the top of your heads if he goes to jail , people are going to scream racism since white cops don't go to jail for the same shit.

Why?

Absolutely going to jail.

White cop shoots black man: way to go dude

Black cop shoots blonde white woman: you are fucked dude

This case will prove the inherent racial bias in the US justice system - as if that will change anything.

Michelle bachman made a huge speech on this. first time a conservative rep/senator has spoken out on this issue.

As long as he uses the excuse that he was in fear for his life then absolutely nothing will happen to this guy, other than maybe a short suspension.

Cops are untouchable unless there is video evidence and even then even the flimsiest of excuses will do.

Unless there is video of him saying "fuck you, white bitch" before he pulls the trigger then he will be fine.

I cannot believe how absolutely racist
the conservative media is,

to ignore all the white-cop-shoots-black-person stories,

and then have a shit fit once a blonde white woman is shot by a muslim cop.

youtube.com/watch?v=04IIL2mPCs8

>As long as he uses the excuse that he was in fear for his life then absolutely nothing will happen to this guy

He's a black muslim in the USof Racist A.
He's fucked.
Get on the same page with us in reality.

she was Australian, she just forgot that in America the cops are constantly expecting to get attacked and didn't stay under cover.

But this isnt just black cop shoots white woman. This was black cop shoots white woman briefing cops partner about a crime she called in.... in her pijamas.

Bridge too far.

He gotta go regardless of the racial mix

I dont know too much about this but generally aussie women arent too dangerous when wearing slippers, unless shes fat, then it was definately self.defense. never get infront of a fat, slippered Aussie bitch, they get ornery and fukn entitled.

Ok i just read up on the incident. Muslim cop saw white wimminz and forgot he wasnt in Somalia anymore.

Mohammad No0b tje name says everything

Man they are literally shooting black people while handcuffed... thats not crossing the boundries?

Do they only handcuff black people who call 911?

Its probably not right to shoot someone already under arrest.... but that is irrelevant to this case and should not form any kind of precedent

Michelle is our local village idiot.

What did he do wrong?

nigger cop rapes women, women calls cop. cop shoots her from car to hide tracks. nigger cops nigger partner probably helped raping

police bias youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo

i am not going to give clicks, summarize why, pls

I doubt it was racial at all, the niggas just jumpy. But media will love it.

Pretty sure that across the board US cops can be described as being too jumpy, perhaps they jave reason to be and perhaps that reason is methheads and niggers.
This happened purely because our lil Aussie princess forgot this fact, an Aussie male would have announced his approach.
Jumpy cops and women oblivious to their surroundings, its just nature at work.

>letting Somalis into your country

At this point there really is no good reason why people should still fall for these nonsensical 'refugee' policies that allow the dregs from the third world to flood into the few decent places we have on earth.

It doesn't solve any problems, these countries still produce significantly more people than any country could ever absorb. It's an unsustainable system doomed to fail.

He's not black first
He's Muslim first

If you are religious then it will always supercede your race.

Our cops are pussies. They fly off thehandle over the slightest thing and are so scared of their own shadows they shoot people doing nothing wrong. And then they turn around and expect us to feel bad for them when someone guns a few of them down like last year in Texas and Louisiana. Assholes.

Don't give a shi rt what his ethnicity is, guy is a
kek. Shouldn't have a badge. Bad history, all will come out soon. Not political, not racial, just an example of how bad the selection of cadets has become and how most intelligent people today don't want to be cops...

>PragerU

Aaaand into the trash it goes.

>I don't care about facts if the wrong people are presenting them

Into the trash you go.

Leftist SJW logic:
White cop shoots armed black person in self-defense = "OMG cops are racist! Screw the police and screw white people!"
Black Muslim cop shoots innocent white woman = "Very tragic... But still screw white people! Black money matters!"

Funny how much less of shit people give when a black cop shoots a white civilian as opposed to white cops or even cops in general vs black people. Not saying that you shouldn't be anti-cop but if you're going to be then you should hate all cops equally (not just the white ones).

God damn Tiger Woods.

niggers gone nig

Niggers gonna nig

>pseudo science snake oil salesmen will give me actual facts and not SJW shite

Shiggy diggy doo

>Sand Nigger is going to jail surely?

Yes

>black
>muslim
>shot and killed blond white woman
>actually shot her from inside the police car thorugh the closed car window

Dave Chappelle really got off the tracks.

>as if that will change anything
Unfortunately, you're right, user. People on both sides of this will scream bloody murder/bloody racism/headline catchphrase X for a couple of weeks and then will move on to the next thing.

Cops shoot white women than black men every year.

He might get a slap on the wrist, if this were london they'd make him the king though.

Do you know whats worse than being a nigger and muslim
Being a fucking SOMALI

>actually shot her from inside the police car thorugh the closed car window

I don't understand this part. Was it an accident? Did the gun go off and just so happen to hit the woman that called 911?

How many cops shoot a black woman?

Your comments reminded me of the opening credits from Scarface.

Dear Black People,

I'm so sorry.

I owe you all reparations because every freedom that I have taken granted for my entire life has been made possible by wealth that my ancestors stole. I have benefited from this wealth that was stolen from you as have all of my ancestors, the ones that owned slaves and the ones that did not. All white people owe reparations because as a white person I sit on the pedestal of colonialism and slavery that built the wealth of not only this country but the whole European world.

Every opportunity and amnesty I have has been at the expense of all of my black and brown brothers and sisters around the world. Everything in this country is soaked and saturated with the blood of slavery and genocide. Even the times I have had to scrape for dollars in my life, I still bared the face of the slave masters. I know full well that even the homeless white man on the street corner is going to get more head nods and ham sandwiches than the black man across the street. So to every white person, no matter how little you got or you think you got, you owe money, I owe money. You owe them reparations right now and you will pay them right now, or we will take them from you.

I'm so sorry.

sure , if the slaves want to pass on by and knock on my door ill give them all i can afford as should we all

but the majority of slaves were taken by the black man so does that mean they have to give money to themselves ?

Stupid fucking muslim cunt

He was the passenger, shot her through the driver's window with the driver sitting in the car too.

He mistook her pajamas for a burka, but her face was exposed, and she was out without a male chaperone.

She couldn't have got much more haram if she was listening to music and eating bacon - he really didn't have any choice other than to pull that trigger.

copypasta

As the woman was approaching the car the muslim cop fired his gun past his partner (who was the driver) through the open window at the woman who was talking to them.

The reason this is so important is because this is absolutely unprecedented. You don't do that. There's absolutely no excuse for this. This was cold blooded murder with no reasonable explanation otherwise. If this guy doesn't go to jail there'll be hell to pay.

And all those retards comparing this to cops shooting blacks who are physically assaulting them are just that, retarded.

He forgot to kill himself after. So in the eyes of Allah, this was a failure

Who the fuck is saying that here?

Seem like the lawyer going to sue the city for diversity hire.

Why the fuck is this gay bloke giving his grieving brother a backrub whilst he's giving his on camera statement?
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-18/justine-damond-minnesota-policeman-had-two-years-experience/8717936?pfmredir=sm

Things most of the media isn't telling you:
1. the bitch was talking to the cop in the driver's seat when this nigger in the passengers seat shot her
2. He shot her THREE times

No, the woman was talking to the cop in the driver's seat. The window was down and they were having a conversation. This asshole then fired THREE shots

Try harder faggot.

totally an accident

This is reality. Too bad brainwashing is more powerful than one's perception of reality. If you're dumb.

Fuck that flailing ass faggot.

the news reported he fired one shot

>white cop shoots black man that's resisting arrest for x crime
>black cop shoots good samaritan white woman that called the police
FTFY

naa hes black.

she was killed by one shot to the abdomen, but he fired three shots

>muh feelings, racism, hatred for America and all the cock I can eat

police bias youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo

lolololololol this post in and of itself is hilarious. brainwashed kid complains of brainwashing by brainwashed brainwasher.

she was shot once in the abdomen, they aren't saying where the other two shots went. that way they can pretend they aren't fake news

heavy.com/news/2017/07/matthew-harrity-justine-damond-mohamed-noor-minneapolis-police-ruszczyk/

Mohamed Noor, 31, is the officer accused of shooting Damond, 40, as the yoga teacher spoke to Harrity through the window of his police cruiser.

One news report said that Harrity was allegedly “stunned” when Noor opened fire on Damond, who was struck multiple times and was holding a cell phone.

>police bias

>POLICE BIAS
>O
>L
>I
>C
>E

>B
>I
>A
>S

>DEM BIASED POLICE THO

>POLICE BE RACISS
>MY BOY DINDU NUFFIN

>DINDU
>I
>N
>D
>U

HAHAHAHA no.
He killed a white person. You're allowed to kill white people.
You kill a nigger and the whole country erupts in violence. Kill a white person and you're a hero.

>NUFFIN
>U
>F
>F
>I
>N

>KAAAAAAAAANGZ

>JUST SKIN COLOR
>KANGZ WUNCE

>niggers gone nig
True dat.

Must have been deafening for the driver.

Yeah I don't want to punch a hole in your retarded argument but when cops flat-out murder people they go to jail. This wasn't a suspect fleeing a crime scene this wasn't some dumb fucking ape negroid fighting with a cop, going for his gun. This was a woman who called the police and got a murderer instead.

You're all fucking retarded

Silence, nigger.

This is another false flag, no need to debate, i just finished watching the funeral speech by fiancee and poofter son. really bizaar

Whyso?

looks fake, no tears, really bad crisis actors. did u have a look?

Nah missed it. Apparently she was a spiritual healer and a bit hippy dippy

have a look on utube. u will find it there

Nah, there is a war against whites, and white females are high value targets

He shot from inside the car, across his partner, thru the driver side window at an unarmed civilian. Yes, he is going down. No racism, just REALLY bad judgement.

>when cops flat-out murder people they go to jail. This wasn't a suspect fleeing a crime scene this wasn't some dumb fucking ape negroid fighting with a cop, going for his gun

under what rock have you been living? you're only proving how retarded and delusional you racist assholes are.

mappingpoliceviolence.org/unarmed/
theroot.com/white-men-cant-murder-why-white-cops-are-immune-to-the-1796309966
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/08/the-counted-police-killings-2016-young-black-men
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/26/black-suspects-more-likely-to-be-shot-by-black-cop/

if you need more examples, learn to google

yeah, now call me a liberal faggot and prove again what a dumbshit you are

ITT: TEENS trying to out edge each other

Bumpkins who've never left the farm

Adults arguing with people who don't care and just want attention

If the bitch let a 35 year old nigger movie into her home after meeting him on craigslist (a type of buy/sell site i assume) she clearly had pre-existing brain damage.

A women walking home from the store that gets beaten and raped will get my full sympathy, but many white women invite the "nice" niggers/arabs and then cry about getting raped after.
Bitch! you chose to ignore EVERY warning, thinking you knew better, now live (or die) with your dumb fucking decision!

In short, i hope the dumb cunt never wakes up, and her dumb cunt parents get to pull the plug on the tomato they now have.

A good used car salesman can sell a person anything. They're very skilled artful liars and masterful deceivers.

Still. As a 23 year old female, why the fuck would she move in a 35 year old male that she met online. Regardless if the dude was black, white, what ever.

>progressives

No
Being raised by a single mother

She saw only the good in him. She didn't not recognize the red flags that would cause other women concern. Such as signs of a being control freak, questionable lifestyle, items in possession such as weapons, personal negative opinions on others. A dark person will very self serving, self focused and full of lies.

And very manipulative.

"She saw only the good in him. She didn't not recognize the red flags that would cause other women concern. Such as signs of a being control freak, questionable lifestyle, items in possession such as weapons, personal negative opinions on others. A dark person will very self serving, self focused and full of lies."

So... in other words... she was a dumb cunt, and now she is a dumb cunt in a coma.

No, man. Guy doesn't know if he's walking into an ambush or what. Maybe not in America but in many countries gangs use sexy chicks to distract guys and rob them. Somali dud sees chick, hears loud noise.
> Oh, shit ambush.

I can understand that most would not let any stranger move into their home, but for arguments sake let us say that you have no way of avoiding a stranger moving in, all you can do is chose his skin color.
At this point, even with the most basic information about crime statistics (that you can only be ignorant of by choice), what color would you chose?
Can you make a list?
What color would be at the bottom of that list?