twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nahhhh

only newfags will believe that

op is always a faggot!

that would be like dividing by zero

Yeah and the worlds round faggot

My dubs say you're an faggot.

youre retarded

How about conspiracy theory about Bohemia Interactive being able to phrophesize?

youtu.be/312X0EwAuOQ

The world is indeed round faggot.

>be me
>need some keks
>post stupid idea that am not faggot
>drop to knees and suck anons dick
>grin like a madman as user blasts cum into my semen demon mouth
>totally not a gag
Sound about right OP?

>tfw youre a gag

Sounds about right. OP here.
That's more or less what imma be doing today I think....getting picked up by six for sex^^

MFW autocorrect cucked me.
Will become an hero.
Later /b

Only faggot whores get picked up for sex at six.
Real men get picked up for sex at seven.

Prove it

Look up "simulated universe theory" and shit massive amounts of bricks when you realize that this is not only possible, but also a very logical conclusion to the findings of modern physicists.

I know this is bait, but for all those Abrahamic cult followers..

The shadow of the earth on the moon.
The shapes of nearly all astronomical bodies.
The horizon.
Ever ride a plane?
Gravity!!!

There's more. But even an eighth grader will understand from the above. The only reason anybody can question these scientific facts is by only reading the one book you shouldn't have. Guess which one?

Hint: They are different in all three types but pretty much say the same bullshit.

Is it the bible?

dickpick or gtfo

The world is round because a flat Earth would break the laws of physics. Buy a telescope and go observe the sun with a special filter and you will see that it is indeed round. If you look at the cooler (darker) spots on it and take pictures every day, you'll see them move. That's because we move around the sun, and the sun is a sphere because gravity. The sun is fueled by nuclear fusion. This happens when hydrogen atoms spin in both directions at once and hit each other. I shit you not, each atom is spinning in two directions at the same time. The only reason why these particles don't drift off is gravity, and gravity is the reason these particles are in a bing ball shape.

Lern 2 sciense, niger

Sodium Hydrobromide

Na HBr?

youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw

NaHBrO

Jews run the world

>whaddiff
>maybe
GTFO whaddiff maybefag

Shill confirmed

Oxygen Potassium

You idiot, that's exactly the point I made in my post. Learn to read before you try to science, faggot.

Yes. And the Qur'an. And the Torah.

BUT WHAT ABOUT DRAGONS!?