Mourinho's Madrid

Was Casillas really a rat?

No Jose needed a scapegoat and had already decided that Iker was expendable. The fact that his missus was a tv reporter just made it perfect for him. Almost certainly Jose leaked the team himself to create the drama.

What do you mean leaf?

"Two years ago I read that Spanish press was looking for a 'rat' in Real dressing room and it immediately took me back to the match against Barcelona in 2011 that we drew 1-1 at Santiago Bernabeu."

"Mourinho came to the dressing room and said that the result was not bad. Indeed, as for almost the entire second half we played with 10 men after Raul Albiol’s red card.

"And then he added: 'I see your relations with media are quite good. I know we have to get along with them but I didn’t think you were getting along that well. I heard from them that you do not want the meetings before the games, that we practice set-pieces wrong way and our tactical trainings are not good enough.

"I turn on my TV four hours before the game and what the f*** do I see? That the journalist is giving away our squad.'

"Mourinho started shouting: 'How could we ever surprise Barca if one of you is a rat! Yes, yes a rat! Somebody released the info about the starting eleven before the game.

"They knew everything about us. We trained all week. We wanted to surprise them. We wanted to make some changes. We put Pepe in midfield to play against Lionel Messi and we talked about how Pepe knows how to deal with him.

"He knows when to let him go so he’s not the danger for us when he has the ball and makes the difference and we start panicking. That’s why Pepe had to play in midfield, right? Right. And everything was perfect. Why could it not work out?'

"Nobody said anything. But Mourinho started shouting again: 'I always go ahead of you, in the first line, I control everything that happens. Like a general, I always go into fire for you.

"'We were about to attack them when somebody backstabbed me. One of you sticks a knife in my back before the game that is so important for us.'

"Mourinho had tears in his eyes. I had never seen him in such state, so emotional. And he still shouted: 'Where is this rat? Who is it? Who could it be? Maybe you...' and he pointed at Esteban Granero, who was born in Madrid.

"Mourinho explained: 'It may be somebody who plays here for a long time.' He pointed at three or four other guys and asked: 'How can you destroy what we’ve been working for all week?

"You screwed me over. But you screwed yourselves, your families and your friends too. I will get to the f***ing source. Though I don’t know if it will be needed now. I am f***ing sick and tired of you.'

"Mourinho threw a plastic bottle against the wall, slammed the door and left."

tldr; Mourinho believed there was a play in the Madrid dressing room leaking his tactics to the media, ruining their chances against the big bad barcelona - Many believe Casillas was the rat

Joses ego is out of control.

Of course!

Mou started buying into his whole "us against them" siege mentality bullshit and became a paranoid schizophrenic during his time in Madrid.

Whether there was a rat in the dressing room or not, Mou hasn't been the same since going there. Just see the way he utterly demoralised a title-winning Chelsea side with his hateful bullshit. Madrid simply poisoned his soul.

Iker is doing an ok 7/10 job hpnowadays

pepe could deal with messi 9 out of 10 times but Messi would trick him once and that's a yellow card by default for a dumbass like Pepe

so in the end that tactic didn't really work

wasn't dudek the rat?

He was a paranoid cunt way before Madrid. I think it was more his natural paranoia in combination with his hatred for Barcelona that pushed him over the edge.

Craioveanu said it wasnt Casillas but hes good friends with him so he might be biased. i think people assumed it was Casillas because he was always the one trying to calm the clasico tension

either way, the whole Casillas/Lopez thing was a disgrace and im glad he got to lift the decima before he was thrown out.

fuck man, the rat prolly leaked this shit to...

Casillas had rat fame even before mourinho. Most spanish captains (Raul in the past, now Ramos) get friendly with the press because it's one way to make themselves untouchable, press will never criticize them

I think so

Mourinho a puta

He was on borrowed time the moment he called out Pedro Leon

This dude is fucking nuts, can yurofags explain this to me. How can this guy the head coach of one of the biggest clubs in the world? This kind of shit is never seen in sports here, you just don't run a team by talking to your players like they're children. You respect one another and if theirs a problem you handle it professionally. This sport is gay.

Madrid's press seems unbearable. Any slip or lack of form and the press is off shitting on all the players and demanding for heads to be cut off.

Meanwhile on the other hand when Barcelona is playing like shit the press over there just blames all of their problems on Real Madrid.

If Antonio Brown was just a random player rather than a valuable superstar, he would have gotten cut from the team right away for posting that locker room speech video online.

Except thats a dumbass black 20 year old Mourinho is a middle aged man.

who were the "3 rats" at chelsea?
1. hazard
2. ?
3. ?

i just googled. costa and fabregas

no, Mourinho just fucked up his career forever

I don't think it was only those three. I think Costa is the most likely of those three, and I suspect Matic may have been one too. Hazard WAS hurt for a while, so it's hard to tell if the shit performances was because of that or because he hated mouyes (he didn't find his feet for a while after Guus took over either).
Cesc, I can see why people may think him, but he was playing every game even when playing especially shit. Not sure it was him.

Chelsea had no rats.

Chelsea had a post season tour, then a late preseason and players being given extended vacations. They were a step behind everyone before the season even began. No significant new signings save a late Pedro failed to ignite any new ambition in the players and quell complacency.

Bad results and performances snowballed into tension behind the scenes, and a lack of confidence perpetuated those results. Opposition preyed on Chelsea because they could smell blood, and Ivanovic kept on playing despite being dogshit and getting exposed because they sold their only other good left back and so Azpi couldnt bench him. Baba was shit. Djilobodji never played. Pedro looked shit because everyone was also shit and he cant carry a team.

Hazard, Costa, Cesc, Matic were all overweight and slobbish and getting thrown under the bus. Jose can't into youth players so they kept playing.