/trans/

Day before Deadline Day edition
I ain't no wheeler dealer no more subedition

Rumours:
>Chelsea's 32-year-old Serbian defender Branislav Ivanovic is close to agreeing a three-and-a-half-year deal with Russian club Zenit St Petersburg. (Daily Mail)

West Bromwich Albion will make a bid to keep Branislav Ivanovic in the Premier League. (Daily Mirror)

>Coleen Rooney has given husband and Manchester United striker Wayne, 31, the green light to take a £140m offer to play in China. (Daily Star)

Sunderland are preparing a bid for Leicester's Argentine striker Leonardo Ulloa, 30. (Chronicle)

>Sunderland boss David Moyes will make an £11m bid for Ulloa. (Sun)

Burnley hope to sign Republic of Ireland winger Robbie Brady, 25, from Norwich City for around £13m. (Daily Mail)

>Aston Villa manager Steve Bruce is ready to make a renewed move for Middlesbrough striker Jordan Rhodes, 26, with an £8m bid. (Daily Telegraph)

An unnamed Championship club has made an £8.75m bid for Manchester City's Australian midfielder Aaron Mooy, 26, who is on loan at Huddersfield Town. (Bein Sports)

>Crystal Palace are weighing up a move for Uruguay defender Martin Caceres, 29, who is a free agent after leaving Juventus last summer. (ESPN)

Liverpool are unlikely to make any signings before the end of the January transfer window, despite being linked with Roma's Argentine midfielder Leandro Paredes, 22. (Liverpool Echo)

>Chelsea's Bosnian goalkeeper Asmir Begovic, 29, has confirmed his desire to leave the club and says he is "wasted" on the bench at Stamford Bridge. (Daily Mirror)

Leicester want to sign Anderlecht's Senegal defender Kara Mbodji, 27 and Middlesbrough's Uruguay playmaker Gaston Ramirez, 26. (Leicester Mercury)

>Southampton are in talks to sign Spartak Moscow's Germany defender Serdar Tasci, 29, on loan.(ESPN)

Liverpool are said to be willing to smash the club transfer record for the for the signature of the young English inside forward Nathan Windows,

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12228306
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>flopp

>plopp

>slopp

Will someone plese buy pic related!?

HE IS REALLY GOOD, A REALLY GOAT, YOU WON'T REGRET HIM!!!

(Just buy him, please)

Yeah but Saints come under my 'local area

>2 days left
>Only Celtic happenings are a 3rd string striker and potentially selling our only good goalkeeper

Welp

What striker?

>selling our only good goalkeeper
Was the league too easy?

>Mooyes
>Man City signing some literally who 26 year old from Australia

Why did they do this?

Onyeruku, plays for a Belgian side. Don't know too much about him but he's coming in to a side with two first team quality strikers.

Nah the PL champs elect want him and have been pursuing him for most of this week even after being told no.

Eh, Brenny just needs another BBC in the dressing room to keep the boys on edge. If they start underperforming he'll let the niggers loose.

Top 6 sides can buy anyone they want with potential since the money is so insignificant.

If they're good, you have a good player. If they're shite who cares?

*walks towards the premier league*

lads

LADS

>Liverpool

This actually has some truth to it. Out of his 4 summer signings only one (dembele) has broken into the first team. Brenny has done better at getting our incumbent players to play better than in bringing in better replacements.

>literally being worse than non-league

>West Ham's vice chairman Karren Brady has said fans who return their replica shirts with 'Payet' on the back will be able to replace it from any of the club shops for just £25.

>making more money over selling your star player

Toure was outstanding until one erroneous CL game. Then he just never got back into the side.

The grief of a man about to be turned into medicine

Why can't English players have half of that PASSION?

Someone throw a dictionary at her and tell her to look up "replace"

>caring about international football

Yeah, cos the other players given a chance ahead of him have been just as outstanding. That's the great thing right now - we have players like Kolo Toure and Leigh Griffiths as 2nd stringers.

I also think Toure isn't as bothered as playing regularly and was only brought in for the UCL games. He rarely played league games and is now discussing coaching with the side.

At least when he gets back to Liverpool he can look around at the clowns who got knocked out by Iceland

It's not passion, it's fear for his life for when fans come to his home and lynch him.

fuck off you racist runt

Iceland were playing in the FA Cup?

He's talking about his Liverpool home. I'd be in hysterics if I had to return to that shit hole.

He meant scousers

Scouse is a race.

They are already out of CL and have already won the Scottish league, why would they spend money now?

>miss the decisive penalty when your team is the best in a competition your nation has never won
>come back to a gerrard cursed liverpool

Sorry mate but >we did want to lose!
If that takes away from >your win then sorry! Hollow victory because of >our weak line up! Had >you beaten >us with >our strongest line up, then I'd say "Whoa, shock, well done!"
>Our only lack of depth is in attack. >We have a strong in depth defence and midfield. However, >we played the weakest line up >we could have. >We wanted to protect, from potential injury, the likes of Stockdale, Knockaert, Dunk, Duffy, Stephens etc. Had >we played our strongest side >we would have won easily! Look at Liverpool and Newcastle today! My concern for you is... >Your cup run might detract concentration from your league campaign and you slip down the table and ultimately get knocked out of the cup!

We need to prepare for qualifiers and its easier to do that if you have the team now and aren't scrambling to try and get them in June/July. We'd rather avoid another red imps scenario.

Please stop responding to non-league posters.

What non-league posters has their been?

Brighton and Newcastle appear to have dedicated shitposters

But they aren't non-league

For those who didn't vote yet

strawpoll.me/12228306
strawpoll.me/12228306
strawpoll.me/12228306
strawpoll.me/12228306
strawpoll.me/12228306

/hwndu/

>actual transfer and football discussion
>Leaf appears and spams e-celeb shit

Stop giving them fucking attention and go /soc/

Who /high/ here

>7am at the latest
Mate

>he expects actual transfer discussion to occur
you haven't been paying much attention to this transfer window, have you

>I can't read the thread

Rodgers talking about Craig Gordon

>He is a player who, with all due respect, when myself and my staff came in here, was a far cry away from what he is now as a goalkeeper," said the Northern Irishman.

>"Whenever I studied the games here over the past couple of years, every time the ball went back to Craig, the crowd was nervous, the players were nervous and he was probably nervous too. Now, because of his style, one of the best clubs in Europe want to take him to be their number two.

Fkn savage

Sleep is for plebs, I've been dabbing like Poggers all night.

He's good, but he'll never get a game.

They bought him for 1 -2 mill, they'll sell him for 10. Decent business desu

fuck me thats alot of money for Rooney. He should just go and leave everyone richer off
>inb4 "how do you have internet?"

kys

just spent my window insurance money on this

Do you rate Windhoek lager?

How do you have a computer?

How do you have electricity?

Do you at least have windows?

>/hwndu/

This forced meme is popping up last few days, care to explain?

You're a Commonwealther, so I expect you to be higher up than the literal whos.

>hwndu
some shitty shia lebouf live stream in New York. lads from Sup Forums and Sup Forums are going on the camera for the sake of getting some Sup Forums internet points

Thanks.

Is it a word or an acronym. Honestly can't tell

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums
Ironic how these are two boards that are constantly labelling things as "reddit"

And the rest of his teammates who got knocked out of 2 cup competitions in the space of a week, he must be buzzing

acronym of 'he will not divide us', the name of the stream

it is pretty good desu. Very similar to Paulaner but a little bit stronger

same way you do my abo-friend

...yes, and blinds

thank god, a normal person

Not race, species

breed, same as bulldog or any other mutt

Celtic

and ironically are 2 of the boards that are having a divide between the people who have been there a while and talk normally, and the uppercase exclamation mark attention seekers

Well they're not English.

*collapses towards league one with our 6000 benfica loanees*

Forest stop.

*dab*

>Derby, Leicester and Forest in 3 different divisions
Doesn't feel right

>Not knowing what non-league means
>Thinks Football only began in 1992
>That flag
>Hardly surprising

Leeds being heavily linked to Alfonso Pedraza. Very ambitious looks like a gem but the noise of the loan becoming permanent upon promotion with a 8-10 mil going to Villarreal make this look like a smoke screen.

Leeds hasnt spent more than 4mil on a player in a decade let alone double that, and every sign is pointing to frugality from the new ownership. An Ashley Fletcher loan seems more appropriate.

>tfw when you see a great club like forest in so much shit
>Feeling bad about stealing Lansbury and loaning you a turd like Tshibola in return

sorry Forest bro, hope it gets better for you soon.

>Man City blocking a Championship club from buying Mooy
>Supposedly considered recalling him
he's 26 you're never going to play him

>karren brady being a cunt

nothing to see here

surprised that one of the 5 people who live in namibia posts on Sup Forums

Probably cause it's bound to be Newcastle who are definitely getting promoted, no point potentially strengthening a team who you have to play for points in the next 12 months.

Brain tumours really fuck up your sense of morality

>Mooyes

Haha.

Think of all the money she could make doing a femdom JOI vid x

Dumbest post I've read in a while

actually, there are only 2 of us who post in Sup Forums. the other posts in rugby threads and is a student

>Begovic wants to leave Chelsea to play regularly
So why did he join Chelsea in the first place?

He probably regularly 2-foots Courtois in training

Why so? Not like they need any potential money they could get from him, why not just let him rot away at Huddersfield.

More money, not having to live in Stoke.

Darron Gibson to Sunderland confirmed?

ur thoughts?

Chelsea will get either non-league team at home
Two from City, United, Arsenal and Spurs will play each other

Man City won't care about "strengthening" clubs that will be battling to avoid relegation the next season. They would only care about not selling players to the teams competing for top 4 with them.

Newcastle to win the FL Championship
Brighton for automatic promotion
No idea what's going to happen for the playoffs

Yet another player that could have been a Canadian legend

Very bold prediction there

so he could get a winner's medal
don't know how they actually consider themselves champions but they do

Every time some one mentions Newcastle I remember how they released Jonas, then pray that they never make it back to the PL

You are a fucking tard, any team can take points off any other team on the right day. They sell Mooey to Newcastle and he pops up and salvages them a draw in one of the games or even a win and that pointless 5-8 mil is going to look pretty fucking dumb to a team with all the money in the world.

You can get good odds still on Villa to make playoffs, might be a good chance now they actually have a functional midfield

7.5 PL Teams
4.5 Championship
2 L1
2 Non-League

Pretty good variety there, I imagine there will be at least one tough all PL draw.