Is there more cunt players than him in football?

Is there more cunt players than him in football?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7657Hb27K4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

van persie

Making a 10 million profit for a team in a couple of seasons! what a cunt!

Actually don't think he's a cunt. He took a pay cut to go home. Fair enough

>refusing to play for a team paying you £125,000 a week while your team is struggling on the pitch
>guy isn't a cunt he took a paycut dindu nuffin

are you guys serious

West Ham didn't exactly deal with the situation well either. If at the start of all this they had said ok let's get you back to Marseille in January he wouldn't have had to be difficult

midseason is not a good time to ask that, should have waited til the summer

As far as it's understood, Payet came back from France around Christmas time, and just told the manager he wasn't going to play for WH anymore

Then the manager came out and said Payet doesn't want to play for WH

I'm not sure it's any great loss to West Ham in the long run considering his age, and they made over £10m profit from him in just over a year

I don't know how mainland europeans in general feel about players acting like that, but it's not right that a player can just down tools and refuse to work until he gets what he wants

I presume you are a single.

He's got a family who were homesick that kind of stress and hassle is going to drag your performance down anyway. Better to just rip the plaster off and let him go

shouldn't have signed a 5 year contract then

Mate it's not like being in fucking China, France is a 1 or 2 hour plane journey. For £125,000 a week he could have done his job for 5 more months

And like this guy says:

Why sign a new deal if you hate it in London and want to leave as soon and easily as possible

He is a cunt for injuring Ronaldo on purpose back at the euro final

>West Ham fans were treating him like a god the whole of last season
>now he's a cunt, snake, judas traitor
Lmao, why do football fans do this

Literally nobody citing family reasons has ever meant it

>The club also confirmed that fans can trade in their shirts with Payet's name on the back and get a new one for a discounted £25.
>Vice-chairman Lady Karren Brady tweeted: "Morning, bring back your Payet shirt to any of the club shops & you will get a new replacement for £25.

>please spend more money and you'll get another shirt that's actual value is 20p

Yay! Always hated the diving cunt.

meh they could've just ignored it and had people buy full price

>tfw he will celebrate in front of our hammers banner

why do you have that

We're always displaying West Ham support.
Probably because both teams have working class background etc.

Also a lot of out ultras (me included) are also west ham fans

das weird

Not really tho. Friendships between clubs isn't something new.

>the fucking mccourts as owners
Marseille's leftist claims are dead now lad

That has nothing to do with the fanbase's mentality.

payet my son

Ha gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

ur mums gay

dont get the hate

why would anyone want to play for west ham? he doesnt owe them shit, they have and will always be a mid table irrelevant club

Theyve looked awful since moving into a new stadium and no fan wants a stadium built for athletics. Have any of you been? its terrible

his family were homesick so moved back to france, + turning down big offers from china

Exactly West Ham are dogshit, who can blame him.

He fucking signed a 5 year contract midway through last season.

France is a 2 hour plane trip away, he could have at least waited until the summer.

He was also a huge cunt about leaving, by refusing to play for the club that pays him half a million a month.

Why is van persie a cunt again outside of celebrating against arselel's salty fans booing him for leaving for a better team that actually wins trophies?

Not now , but over time...

C'est pas Monaco frère. Ricains ou pas, le Vél' sera toujours rempli de prolos.

Lets not pretend the 5 year contract was ever going to be fulfiled by either West Ham or Payet. Think about it logically, they managed to sign a world class player for very cheap, being almost suspicious of that their original contract to him was pretty meh tier and had a cheap buy out (around 20mil if I remember correctly). Once they realised what they had on their hands they wanted to make sure they could sell him for more than 20 mil so they offered him whatever he wanted so that they could increase his buyout fee. West Ham profited from this. Don't for a second tell me if I offered you a huge contract to come and shit post from my house you wouldn't sign on the dotted line and think about how you'd get out of it later, of course you fucking would.

I could and have worked away from my wife in places 2 hours away on a plane and it wasn't ideal but it was fine. However if we had kids it would be very different and I know guys who wouldn't want to be a plane ride away from their kids. Also add into the equation that if he didn't like the education etc they were getting in London, waiting out 5 months wouldn't be ideal to him or the family.

Because you said that its a fact? Come on now, hes literally taken a pay cut to go home seems logical the cited family reasons are legit.

Top fucking kek, as a dodger fan, get ready for mccourt to run your team to the ground

>muh paycut

He probably is guaranteed money on the side (on lower tax rates too).

Btw remember when Fabregas took pay cut when he returned to Barcelona, he even paid percent of transfer fee from his own salary. He probably hates Barcelona more than anything now.

>probably
Lets just guess and speculate

Literally a shit post

Does Marseille have a "friendship" with a club from every country? I remember during a CL match against Olympiakos, fans raised a banner saying something along the lines "there's only one team in Greece, AEK". And I'm pretty sure there's a friendship with an italian club too, I think it was Livorno?

Those are all the traditional leftie clubs

leltic and pauli are the other ones

Ben Arfa
Nasri
Benzema
Ribéry
Aurier
Ménez
Anelka

Accurate

He is a cunt. Be a fucking professional and play for the team that not only pays you a shit ton to kick a ball around, but also put him on the map so he could play for France. Fuck that guy.

I hope he feels better living back home in France.

he's 29 he can't waste years at West Ham who are going nowhere.

Mainly Sampdoria, AEK and Livorno.

Pic related: AEK ultras vs PSG

Yeah, he's a cunt and traitor to the French nation for this. He single-handedly destroyed France's chance to win by that.

ironically it's West Ham

exactly, nothing new.

for example my club has a huge friendship with Benfica

This is much more profitable and will burn through stock that would become worthless in a few months when they release the new kit.

>he's a marseille ultra

Is your Chelsea tracksuit comfortable Mahmoud?

Why are so many French players such massive cunts?

most of them are from the infamous '87 generation, who were sold to us as the new golden generation

Got massive egos because of that + probably some shit tier education = bad boys

When i see the current gen with griezmann, kanté, varane etc... they actually come across had decent people

>Chelsea
déclenché.jpg

Je suis pas arabe et même si c'était le cas on s'en branle un peu.

After writing your posts, do you look at them and think what kind of mistakes you can put in the sentence to look Japanese and not like an American English teacher or do you have another formula?

Yeah what a cunt, he played well for West Ham and netted them a tidy profit.
Such a cunty move.

awww... >we wub you too hadjuk

I just don't know who are the cunts of other cunts, pretty sure you could find a bunch too.

Massive egos? probably

but these ones

>Ben Arfa
>Nasri
>Benzema
>Anelka

look like (and act like) the stereotypical angry thug 2nd generation french-arab

Plenty even though he is obviously a cunt

Just to name a few

John Terry
Ryan Giggs
Gerard Pique
Eden Hazard
Karim Benzema

etc

Daily reminder that OM has more history than West Ham and has won the Champions League before unlike small club west shitters.

muslims are for the most time really shitty people

REEEEEEEEEE
OI CUNT! WEST 'AM WON THE WORLD CUP. WOT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT CUNT.

>Hazard

Actually curious as to why you think that. He seems to be a joker, but I do get some very arrogant vibes from him. Or are you just referring to his potential role in Chelsea's meltdown last year?

a proper gypsy snake

You can't really blame him for preferring Marseille over East London. They're both full of Muslims, but at least Marseille is sunny and everyone speaks French.

He was promised WHU fighting for EL spots, not avoiding relegation. Completely fair in my opinion.

Yes

Draxler.

This. Why would he want to waste away in a shitty team with no aspirations?

Marseille is a fucking turd city, and East London is the only part that isn'y full of muslims

a

Marseille is actually pretty nice, hermanos.

For North African standards, yes

You would know, Aziz.

Oh lala, que ville magnifique avec l'architecture tres chic

>banlieue
I'll give you one more try.

What are some nice places in Marseille?

t. bandwagoners
How else do you expect clubs to fight for EL spots? The good players have got to stay and help the bad players get there. Just look at Vardy and Mahrez, two literal whos before they smashed the EPL

Vieux-port, l'escale,terrasses du port, Cathédrale la major, la corniche, Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde. better to avoid downtown

fils de pute

You'll know soon enough when the EPL will become China's feeder league.

Eh, 2/10.

Bordeaux

>Forgetting about the king of cunts

>forgetting about the GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=7657Hb27K4c

pretty based

>king of cunts
More like UEFAlona didn't want to pay the salary he demanded, RM did, so he did a no brainer.

Keep this shit up and the same will happen to Messi.
Salty idiots.

naaah.

He's a rapist.

Figo was their best player and wasn't even the one with the highest salary.
Nah my ass, I would switch companies too if I had to endure this shit.

>Nasri
>Looking like a thug
m8 you must be a right pussy

>Keep this shit up and the same will happen to Messi.

No it wont, thats why Figo is a cunt. On top of that Figo was Barca capitan at the time.

>No it wont
We'll see, if Messi only played for the love of FCB then he would had renewed the contract years ago, the fact that he didn't is because he wants money that FCB is not willing to pay, yet at least.

So, unless FCB actually starts giving what he demands, he'll be soon jumping ship to whoever bids higher.

just a very limited handfull of touristic landmarks

but for Marseille?

Long contracts are not meant to be respected in divegrass, but are just here to get a transfert after some time.