So my biology teacher says black people skin has evolved to protect them from sun in hot country and I can guess the...

So my biology teacher says black people skin has evolved to protect them from sun in hot country and I can guess the tight curly hair is insulation to keep their heads cool.
But what are the reason for the big lips?
(no trolls please this is for homework).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8PYozPB-8I
youtube.com/watch?v=W6WO5XabD-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>(no trolls please this is for homework)
MOOOOOODS

>But what are the reason for the big lips
To eat ass and pussy, that's why.

to suck cow's ass I guess
youtube.com/watch?v=n8PYozPB-8I

They evolved big lips to send messages long distances in the jungle. Their lips are perfectly evolved for the clicking of Khoisan languages. Some clicks,

So that 300 years after being enslaved by the white man they could steal all the white women by eating ass.

...if clicked by a master, can be heard for 3-4 miles.

>bioLOGy

Because-> pic related

for sucking dick

Thanks bro!

YES LOG THREAD INCOMING

They are actual radars for locating stolen bikes and rape victims. The blood increased amount of cells form a magnetic force, that feeds sensory data straight to the cerebelum. just like a homing pigeon.

*The increased amount of blood cells. sorry

glottal clicks aren't done with the lips, they're done with the tongue against the roof of the mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=W6WO5XabD-s

woah woah, you've got it all backwards.

all humans used to be dark skinned, until certain groups of humans created proper civilisations, with buildings, and advanced transport systems, etc.
now, this was great and all, however, this meant that they were spending a lot more time indoors. their dark skin was not great, as the darker skin didn't allow them to absorb as much sunlight as they needed, so, over time, their skin turned lighter to absorb more sunlight.

That isn't for your homework. If you got to pick the topic for yourself, pick a different one.

your saying i desended from a negro? -I dont think so !!

bullshit. Blacks have big lips cos they descended from monkeys. Whites ancestors come from Jesus and his christians so their lips are normal.

so why are chinks yellow?

You get to learn racial biology in class?

Kek

> as the darker skin didn’t allow them to absorb as much sunlight as they needed, so, overtime, their skin turned lighter to absorb more sunlight.

Because lighter colors absorb more light than darker colors. Dumbest shit i have ever heard

The size of their lips does what the color of ours. The lips sort of imitate the vagina. When women are aroused labia becomes swollen and darker, redder in color. The lips get redder as well signaling that a woman is ready to mate. Now blacks don't have lips of of a brighter color, so they have to be more visible. What happens instead of a change in color is a change in texture.

has anyone ever had sex with nigger gal. they have tough fuzzy hair on their vagina which i guess is tough to give the ole lickaroo. If someone went down on a nigger gal would they end up with cut lips and bleeding tongue. just wonderin

I read that, as well as dexterity, the human hand has evolved to form a fist to make punching easier. I would guess that nigger lips are an evolved trait to protect teeth from punches.