Who's next?

Who's next?

Hopefully Colbert.

Maybe Maher, he's fucking old.

But yeah Colbert would be the best, no chance in hell CBS is going to let that happen though.

Maher when Trump wins.

>ywn relive watching Craig eps for the first time where women were literally dripping wet talking to him and he had a great sidekick

Noah gets cancelled. Around this time, Fallon dies of alcoholism

Hopefully Fallen.

Conan is literally the only funny person in that picture

This.
Fucking this.
I couldn't agree more.
Thank you.
But Fallen needs to die though

Kimmel > Fallon >>>> Fat British guy > Conan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> le black Jon Stewart man > Cuckbert > current year man > the jew >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Seth Myers

>jon stewart off air
>craigy ferg off air

no reason to watch TV past 10pm anymore

It's insane that daily show spawned like 5 late night shows (does Susan whatshertits count?) and they all blow insanely hard. The only way any of them could possibly improve is if there was another writer's strike and Colbert was forced to write his own material and the remaining four were exposed as the hacks they are.

Jay Leno

Colbert was funny, but it's because he played the Colbert Report character straight and was good at it. Now he's just another generic late night host

Kimmel is a pretty funny guy

But Conan is far more talented as a host.

kek you fucking watch Fallon don't you?

I could see corden replacing colbert in the near future

But also I've never watched anything from seth meyers or know anyone who watches it

He's one of the only bearable ones because he isn't overly political.

Do Americans even like James Corden? He is pretty much universally hated in Bongland for being an unfunny dullard who has repeatedly proven himself to be an absolute twat.

He's the absolute worst. It's Literally the Vote For Hillary Show every night, with a few jokes sprinkled in.

Lmao Fallon is the only one without a drink even though he's a fucking alcoholic hack

In America, from what I hear, he's only talked about because of carpool karaoke. I never hear anything actual his actual comedy style or anything.

Normies love his Car Pool Karaoke.

Of course the alcoholic is gonna hide his power level by being the one not holding a drink.

He already finished it

Either he drank it already or they were afraid to give him one.