,If the Nazis were so great, why did they lose?

,If the Nazis were so great, why did they lose?
Sup Forums btfo

Bad guys always win

Because we didn't ally with them because we are fucking stupid and I will forever hate this country for that.

They let a drop out from an art school lead them

Jews owned them so hard, that they have decided to become Muslims.

Protip: Dont fuck with the Jews

They would have lost no matter what. No power can be upheld, built upon hatred and thought to last for long. Not in this world at least.

Hitler was too loyal of an ally. He bailed Italy out in Greece which delayed Barbarossa by 6 weeks costing that theater and he declared war on the U.S after Japan attacked. A good quality like loyalty was his greatest downfall.

attrition

They were betrayed by their British kin

Because of this bitch

Dogpiled by a bunch of developed countries and the icing on the cake was the six gorillion retarded slavs crashing against German lines like waves on the shore

>few million dead Nazis
>6 trillion jews
Who said they lost?
OP btfo

>Attacking Russia
>right before winter
>without first outfitting troops with cold weather clothing and gear.
>Get shit pushed in all the way back to Berlin by millions of drunk rapists and thousands of cardboard armor tanks.

Hitler should've just stopped at getting Germany's economy and industry back on track and enjoying wealth not many other countries could achieve at the time. Noooo, he just had to get ambitious, high and mighty, and rush things into a great big, awful, mess that got Germany blown up, raped by slavs, and then split up by the allied nations leaving half of it in the Stalin timeout corner.

>after WW1 Germany's borders got pushed west as the east side of Poland was taken by the USSR
>this left many Germans in now Polish territory
I'd be pretty pissed, especially if I found out that the Poles were abusing my people

Hitler's invasion of the Soviet Union, Operation Barbarossa, only pre-empted Stalin's own plans to invade Western Europe by about three weeks.
Have a screenshot
>began in June
Another big problem is the fact that Soviet reserves look more like Avogadro's number than anything else

>A few million dead Germans
>Many million dead Soviets
>A couple of dead kikes

It still scares me how seemingly bottomless the Red Army was, it's like an endless horde of Satanic cancer that will wipe out everything you love

God damn, there a tons of threads to report today. Oh well, better get to work, starting with this thread

saged

Because Slavs are superior race.

America was greater

Their MOS was to just throw bodies at the Germans until they were overwhelmed.

I honestly don't know if without nukes the US could have defeated the Soviet Union if it ever came to that
Guess that's what oceans are good for; the Soviets were never known for their navy.

Just because some dickheads kick over your sandcastle doesn't mean you weren't building it right.

>drop out from an art school

Oh look, it's the jewish golem talking again.

The soviets literally shot every one of their own soldiers if they stopped running into German bullets. They buried the Germans under soviet bodies.

Blocking units

Because they weren't that great.Also
>le Sup Forums is a nazi hivemind may may

I'm ignoring the fact that this is a regularly reposted bait thread.
You know where to go back to.

If the Brits were so great, why Dunkirk?
>BONGS BTFO
If the Brtis were so great, why Gallipoli?
>BONGS BTFO
If the US so great, why Vietnam?
>LARDS BTFO
If Bogans so great, why birds win?
>BOGANS BTFO
Fucking shitposts man
>SHITPOSTS BTFO
OP is on Sup Forums so OP = Sup Forums
>OP BTFO
stupid fucking b-tard paki shitposts

I saw "drunkirk"

>He believes Nazi Propaganda