Im seriously considering becoming a superhero like making a suit and gadgets and patroling the streets at night...

Im seriously considering becoming a superhero like making a suit and gadgets and patroling the streets at night, am i autistic? Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yg82gn9gLbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.
Go ahead and try it anyway.

Autistic nah, Just stupid.

Jaden Smith is that you?

Autistic too good for you
I'd say you're retarded

Honestly there's a few ways it would end up

>caught by cops within two days
>Try to avoid cops by going to shadier neighborhood
>Get fucking shot.

I must admit it sounds tempting but I wouldn't go for it. You're probably at a point where there's not much to do with your life, and I can't guarantee it'll get better but don't go full batman bro.

It's pretty gay user.

I wonder if there's any stories of this actually working once. I doubt it but it'd be interesting to hear of people who decided to go full batman.

I guess im gonna do it, im on vacation but when im back ill keep you guys posted

There have been people who have done it

Is virginity your superpower?

Got a tip for ya. If you aint full of shit, do something that grabs a fuck ton of attention to yourself and get on tv or in the news somehow.... Ill save the post and be on the lookout

Ill try user, maybe ill have a logo ill use so they know it was me, im in Massachusetts so look there

How tall are you?
How much do you weigh?
How much of that is muscle?

5"7 i weigh 130 and id say most is muscle

Godspeed OP, I suggest major vandalism... Also, find a way to use an airhorn or a megaphone.... Make your presence known

That's also what I'm wondering about op.

It's fucking stupid but If he's serious I'm wondering about ideas. Physical fitness is basically a must. You'd have to be pretty much homeless, otherwise you're fucked from tracing. Gotta hide identity properly, get some good protective gear. Probably something to avoid any stab wounds and shit.

A logo would be good. No point in doing suicidal superhero shit if you won't get noticed. Put thought into it.

If you're going for lethal weapons, I hope you're not gonna make yourself into some weebstyle faggot. Guns are the way to go. Don't look too edgy.

you are too small to fight crime

Yeah I think he might be a bit too short, but as long as he's fit, it's not a deal breaker.

He should write up ideas for a fictional character to go on. Don't wanna come off like you've got no fucking reason. Have a greater cause and please don't do some corny anti-trump bullshit.

You can be just like this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=yg82gn9gLbc

>am i autistic?
Yes
>Any tips
Zip ties, mace and possibly a taser. Lawyer up. Don't get stabbed.

Godspeed OP

Motherfucker weighs 130....way too small for any kind of physical violence unless he's fighting women and children and even the women would be a challenge.

Also, I'd be cautious to say it cause you never know what he's gonna do, but get a sidekick. It'll probably way easier if you're not working alone.

I wanted to find a decent vpn before even posting a thread but i decided otherwise, im also very active regarless and work out alot so i think i could do some good

Nah, ive got years of expirience in fighting in diffierent styles, im also very young and have some growing to do, im not full hight yet

Whats your super name OP?

Thats where the gadgets come in, ive been watching alot of youtube vids on wrist tazers and shit like that

Havent thought of one

what's your country

whats your supername

hows your costume

I live in a pretty bad neighborhood in america, i dont have a name, and my costume will problably be standard but ill update it yearly

How much money have you got?
Didn't think earlier, but that's probably critical.
Do you wanna kill people?
Any ideas for a cause to advertise, or just gonna be completely mysterious?
Will there be baneposting references?
Any ideas for costume design?

I'd say keep your function over your form.

I agree, but itd have to be someone i trust alot

make them suffer

pls make your greeting card to the police a Sup Forums timestamp

Not alot of money but plenty of access to material, my cause would just be criminals being dicks, and my design would problaby just be standard protective gear with metal plating

I dont kill

Try to keep Sup Forums updated in the process. Once you're ready, get on the news so I can look you up on the net. Somebody might want to screencap this thread as dumb as it may sound. It's probably just a passing idea for OP but I'm thinking about it.

Lol okay sport. Good luck

Thats a will do on both

Good to hear.
That'd get you in even deeper shit.

>Only 14 posters
Yeah most of that's me I'd say. I've got a strange interest in what you've got going OP.

(No I'm not your fuckin sidekick lol)

Fuck yes do it and keep posting your crime fighting adventures here

I feel shame for saying it but we gotta have a screencap to post to r/Sup Forums so I can fucking look it up somewhere.

Don't wanna waste time trying to find it so to whoever does post it up make this the title

>"user becomes an superhero"

News headline
Boy gets killed while pretending to be a super hero patrolling the streets at night.

Screeecap this.

advise you watch KICK-ASS. there is your answer

Are you going to have a theme, like autism boy or something, an animal

If you are out of shape=forget it
Learn some basic hand to hand fighting

Go for it, just try not be edgy.

I have 5+ years of kenpo, im also a wrestler and boxer

whats your backstory user?
did you parents got murdered by a narc lord?

That's cool and all but I think hand to hand may be overrated here, you're probably gonna be up against cops, who have guns, and a bunch of American civilians, who also have guns. Knives too.

I have a bit of a bad feeling about this.

Well, my parents are alive and well, i guess i just wanna help, ever since i was little i was always the one to fight the bully and stand up for the little guy so i just want to help really

why dont you just go be a cop? and a good one at that

Can I persuade you to take a sandwich with you, sir?

Im trying for weapons that are quieter than guns, im not gonna go weeb mode and run around with katanas but id try for quieter projectiles, problably c02 instead of gunpowder

Im an enfp

Yea thank you

TrapBoy
Superpowers: cringe fagotery and shitposting.
Special move: sharpie in pooper
Story: his parents got baited by a reedit post. While he inserted a radio active sharpiesharpie

just dont ger over your head user, dont get with drug lords

Im just trying for small things now, carjackings and such

user
Power: over 9000 (pounds)

That doesn't sound very heroic.

this is one of the most autistic things i've ever heard
i support your endeavours

ey he gotta start somewhere

and hes more brave than me, i would do shit without a gun over there in the usa

would not*

If i see something ill go for it but im not gonna be much help if i die on my first job

Thanks user

What's your defense for when someone just shoots you
Or you get gangbanged by like 12 dudes

That will happen anyway
AutismMan

>o you wanna kill peop

heh

ill chuck the autism awareness flag on half mast when u get shot

God speed OP

There are several real life "Batman"s out there. Most of the time it's dudes dressed as ninjas. There are a few genuine masked vigilantes out there but it is pretty rare.

There was a dude in Argentina who went full vigilante, "Mengano" was his name. I think he got caught stealing some time after appearing in the news tho

Yes, you are guaranteed to get killed or arrested which will make you even more of a shitty loser and you likely won't accomplish anything.

If this is going to happen anyway the best thing to do is to just buy a gun and kill the first asshole you come across. First dude you see take up 2 parking spots, someone you see not tipping at a restaurant, someone with an infowars bumper sticker, ect.

Trips should name this dude, i'd say "Fagman" its a pretty accurate name

>execute half of usa

Roleingo this
Kek will save you

Also you need a assistant.
Autism man and cringe boy

Fag man and trap boy

> am i autistic? Any tips?
yes, severely. No tips sadly, just try and learn to live with it I guess.

HOWEVER

I do encourage the idea of becoming an superhero

I'd say train in basic fighting and 3d print your suit like you're cosplaying or something and become a bootleg deadpool

dude if you want to truly become famous start with making people happy

join some cause for kids in hospitals and tell you want to try out your own superhero to cheer them up and say shit like you're looking for a sidekick to kickstart your hero career
eventually move on to activities for a good cause like marathons and shit while still dressed in your suit

and once you locally made a name then start vigilante shit to truly become a 2 faced hero and blame the "night vigilante" as some homeless dude trying to cash in on your good reputation

bada bing bada boom "you" are famous

You should really do this
But you have to do something huge that's gonna get you on national tv
Like sure start small but then work your way up

I mean you're gonna get shot at no matter what might as well go out like a badass

I 100% think you should do it

Automatic weapon tear gas

Bullet proof vest and gas mask

I encourage you to do it.
I did a simuler thing in my home town.
I became vary super famous, rich and got all the bitches I wanted.
I retired because there is no crime left to fight.
Good luck op

nice

"Shut up crime!"

You wanna be a hero? Become a fucking fireman. You can actually save lives and if you die in the process people will respect you.

>Have zip ties and cloth so you can tie hands and eyes.
>dont do anything illegal if youre dumb enough to leave evidence (meaning need any tips on how not to leave evidence)
>dont try giving dialogues r one liners like in movies. If you see a crime in progress and decide to stop it yourself, surprise is your biggest ally.

Ill cont if you want anymore advice from a veteran.

What do you mean by vet
Have you once been a super hero

Nah, military sergeant, but did my share of operations.

Thanks, im saving dialouge for after theyre detained

Eh why not, "Sup Forumsman, hero of the virgins"
Just dont go full Jacket and you should be OK

Im thinking of incorperating fire into my costume

dont
dont fucking start fires or you will be crucified by the media

K

You will die.

Yeah? Sounds good, dont know why you link to my post tho
Wait, by "dont go full Jacket" i meant dont put on an animal mask and massacre an entire building of Russian Gangbangers, not anything about your clothes

Become an hero

I can see Sup Forumsman doing a hero by cop

kek