Hello conservatives. I hope you're all having a great day. :-D

Hello conservatives. I hope you're all having a great day. :-D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_kxeDT-jds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The sandnigger dying is a result of refugees getting gibs in Europe
This is the liberal's fault

agreed

Well, I haven't done much today, but at least the weather's nice.

>in let sad photos mold my political opinions

Grow up faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=C_kxeDT-jds
He's alive !

Also the fact he is dead makes me happy. He would have been nothing more than a parasite to the west. Fuck him

better now that i have seen that pic again thanks op

This picture was staged. The photographers were caught, and their own photographic evidence, as well as others, show them doing it.

Also, they're not refugees - most don't come from a war torn area. They're not women and children - the vast majority are men between 14-30.

couldn't be better.

sad bait

Kek

Agree, its the generous gibs that is luring the refugees to cross the sea.

Stop calling them refugees, faggots. Less than 10% are actually refugees. They are mostly economic migrants.

Also, that child was living with his family in Turkey for 3 years before his father decided to put his family's lives at risk by attempting to cross into Europe for the generous welfare. They weren't refugees but that didn't stop the media from using the photo as pro-migrant propaganda.

It's disgraceful that the media manipulated this child's death.

he could have been the guy to cure cancer aka gettin rid of your edgy arse

LOL fuck that little kid.
>Not like that

>being jealous of a family of at least 4 having 1.2k€

how is life being poor

You guys love to talk about this one kid but what about This one?

Also Nice bait OP

I have zero sympathy for this. The family should have stayed put and not endangered their children. Also, why is it that the father always survives? To me, he should be tried for murder.

how kind of you. i hope you're having a wonderful day, and that your weekend is even better!