The Ultimate redpill that no one dare to take it

THE ISLAMIC STATE is a group of alpha males who is fighting against degeneracy. You, user, you are so fucking beta even you dont accept the fact that THE ISLAMIC STATE are the good guys on the ground. You have been warned my bluepilled friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B9eRcv52x8Y
youtu.be/eU53jN22R8U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HA!

They fuck goats though.

>Shitskins are so dumb they literally cannot function and keep society from collapsing without not having the right to do whatever they want with themselves

Ill give you a few minutes to try to grasp that double negative with your double digit IQ

and prepubescent males

why is this country still allowed to post?

>Good guys
>Are brown

Pick one

They literally follow the Jewish Holy Book

> kill gays
> kill adulterers
> kill apostates
> kill blasphemers

Are they Israelite Tier? Time will tell

Fuck the izlamik state, they can choke on a pigs cock.

Actually agree to an extent, the problem is they are of inferior genetic stock, (low IQ)...As a whole they could never create a non shit tier society...

no
they fuck women from the towns theyve captured
you know, like vikings

Fuck off, ISIS.

The actual redpill is they're all mercenaries.

Start a christian militia, pay more than ISIS does, and they'll turn to your side.

>Start a christian militia
what is the french legion
what is academi
what is SA militia

user the point was that they'll easily throw away all their morals and follow the money.

You can have the exact same claim with taoism, pastafarism, and even fucking furries and it'll still hold.

My turkish bro I agree with you, islam is the ultimate redpill that anyone who pretend to be against degeneracy has to take.
But the 'islamic' state sucks dick. They r just a bunch of muggers and bandits.
No educated muslim agree with them.

...thats what private military contractors are...
you pay them money to do your shit and they do it no questions asked...

Isis is slightly different because to hardcore muslims dying in battle is a noble thing to do so most of the ISIS members are willing to fight and kill for free.

Silly sand monkey

No that's what you don't get. ISIS is 90% mercenaries.

>implying Islam isn't bluepilled by definition, like all religions
>implying anyone who is subservient to a deity can be alpha
>implying a bunch of low IQ sandniggers are not degenerate

Islam is the most degenerate you moron. They are worshipping a warmongering pedophile.

>Implying a bunch of ready to die and ready to kill warriors gives a fuck about what sheltered fucks still living in mommy's basement thinks

Yeah Vikings are cool. Just like Pirates are cool.
I'm ISIS nao.

Clearly they do, otherwise they wouldn't have bothered to bomb my country.

>his culture literally advocates gay fucking, women's suffrage, sex change and minority rights
>calls the most conservative religion degenerate

>THE ISLAMIC STATE is a group of alpha males who is fighting against degeneracy.

>islam not degeneracy.

nice try roach

nah they bomb brussels because they want your country for themselves.
since your hardest men are to cucked to do anything about it but to complain on football matches and drinking themselves to death its just a matter of time before all chocolates in belgium becomes 100% halal

Why does this autist shit up every thread he touches?

Go back to the rice fields

>gay fucking
>sex change
>minority rights
My culture doesn't advocate for it you retard, a small amount of people brainwashed by american propaganda shill for it and most people just don't care enough to stop them.

Your "conservative" religion unironically advocates pedophilia, slavery and violently murdering people who disagree with you or leave your deathcult. Islam is the worst big religion out there.

>op is turkish

Everyone fighting over dunes is a degenerate by definition. There is no way Russia or the western countries will trade their oil when they are easy game.

>alpha males who is fighting against degeneracy
they are losers of society high on meth. nothing alpha about that.

I don't know Mehmet, fucking goats sounds kind of degenerate to me...

In one or two election cycles, far-right parties will be getting majority votes in Belgium and other West-European countries. Then operation remove kebab will commence, and our Mudslimes can go back to happily shitting up their own countries again. And nothing of value will be lost.

r a r e !

>islam complains about all those degeneracy and wants them out by killing people who advocates them
>WAH ISLAM IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH WESTERN VALUES WAH WE LOVE GAY FUCKING AND KEKING OURSELVES TO WOMEN WAH WHY MUST EVIL ISLAM TOOK IT ALL AWAY WAH

literal fucking degenerates. Hitler would've chosen an Islamic europe compared to what a mess it is now.

>fighting against degeneracy
>controlled by the kike globalists they '''hate''''
>killing
>raping kids
>worshiping baal aka allah

I thought I told you to fuck off back to your rice field you mudslime ladyboy subhuman

>the turkroach is pro-Daesh
wew, huge surprise

if there in anybody who is not allowed to lecture anyone on peace, its the mexicans.

Fun Fact: more maxians have been killed in the "war on drugs" the both afghan and iraq war combined.

there are countries in the world that are in the middle of a 4-way civil war and somehow you motherfuckers are the murder capital of the world.

>willing to die to protect their country and take revenge for their dead muslim brothers
>willing to fight against countries with billions of dollars of firepower
>completely against degenrates, make sure all their women are kept in line
>can grow big bushy beards unlike the western fuccbois
>live in harsh enivornments where the temp goes up to 50 celsuis

Alpha as fuck

What is wrong with you, Abu Hajaar? How could you just roll away to Turkey and leave your brother Abu Ridhwan to die to the Peshmerga apostates?

They say that football is degenerate. Probably they hate every sport beacuse it's non-islamic.

Only if you don't consider fucking goats, donkeys and camels degenerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=B9eRcv52x8Y

>football is degenerate
they dont say that... do they?

>by decapitating civilians

If Isis is anti degenerate than consider me a furry,

Paco criticizing people who kill and rape, now I have seen everything.

>even you dont accept the fact that THE ISLAMIC STATE are the good guys on the ground

ok

They killed a bunch of people watching real madrid reruns because they hate soccer

The Ultimate Redpill:

ISIS is a creation of the US as a proxy weapon to destabilize and destroy Syria as a way to oust Assad. The US controls ISIS and ISIS is the US's bitch.

see title, check flag, who else

That was so fukn cleeeeeeaan. Right off his head with the first swing. Honestly where does ISIS fet these swords? Theyre impressive.

>THE ISLAMIC STATE is a group of alpha males who is fighting against degeneracy
And getting their asses blown off by swarms of flying deathbots. Which is pretty much the same thing that would happen here in the event of any attempted RAHOWA, actually.

>Why does this autist shit up every thread he touches?
He's that fagit who keeps posting that christ-chan crap isn't he? Fuck him.

is it possible that they just saw a group of people and took advantage and dont really care about football?

That's just common sense.

Fuck you okay ? i'm trying, it'll be a minute.

Chocolate isn't halal at all...
It's not indigenous to mudslime countries because you doubled down on shitty Wahibbism and can't jerk off to relieve your animalistic tensions.
So Allah blessed us 'Thinking Humans' the beautiful gift of the cacao tree and its ingredients.

This guy gets it. Although it is important to mention ISIS is being supported by both the US and the Saudis.

No way, a bunch of henchmen could cause this much distruction and well stocked armies can't take them down.

the Taliban and al-Qaeda used to be US's bitches. That went well.

>Turkroach
>defending ISIS

Checks out.

>islam is the ultimate redpill that anyone who pretend to be against degeneracy has to take

Why? One can be against degeneracy without being a fucking moslem.

>bombing civilised countries
>killing innocent white people
>fucking goats
>touching kids

Fighting degeneracy you say? Nah get fucked Muslim scum

the only good thing to come out of this place was dank nasheeds
youtu.be/eU53jN22R8U

>fighting degeneracy
The reason why people hate them isn't because they fight degeneracy, but because of the way they fight it. Throwing fags off rooftops isn't going to get you much popular support.

Hitler himself was a huge fan of Islam. I actually think the Muslim culture itself represents a lot of what we preach. Islamic women are conservative, homosexuality is not tolerated and most gays keep it low key. They have a strict moral code that punishes degeneracy and they are a strong and "red pilled" people that have not succumb to Marxism. The Islamic wave washing across Europe will finally end the generate cuck culture of the West through birth rates or force. I am exciting to see this take place.

>Double digit IQ
One digit before the comma and one after?

Muslims are bluepilled as fuck, they are even more pro censorship than SJWs

If they werent bombing Turkey/kilis with Katyusha rockets and fighting aganist Turcomans i would probably support them because i am actually bad on the inside

There's one problem in this entire analogy, they're not white, so they're not people.

Why is there the old flag of iraq?

oha beyte bak. fuzulĂ® misin bilader xd

i already now that , and others know that too.
dont mind these people . whites all become faggot furry toys for black dicks.

lol , that jump was so alpha !!!
never ever can a faggot Sup Forums do such thing in public. all they do is crying at home.

This
>>I am so infantile and immature that anything that stimulates me mentally, physically, and sexually are B&!
>>Then I will confuse culture warriors by draping my immaturity in Muh Feels
For SJWs, it's any counter argument with logic.
And yeah...for Wahibbists and other Fundies, this too.

raping 6 yr olds
>alpha

but than for turks maybe

that boy RIGHT on the screen , is a Sup Forums user posting rekt videos on here.

You see? Even broke, drunk, and half syphiliticly insane Ireland knows.

Just kidding, Kelly. I love you man.

I like the Islamic state... they are the ultimate conservatives.... Conservatives in the Republican Party can only wish they were as conservative as the Islamic state. They don't just hate gays, they throw them off of buildings.... they don't like drinking, drugs, gambling, women know their place etc.... I have already said, if Trump doesn't win, I'm just going to become Muslim.

Patriotic freedom fighters like the Taliban etc. are alright with me, imperialists are not fine with me, though I do also have some similar anti-western and anti-democratic sentiments.

You mean the green,white and black one? That's the flag of the FSA that turkey supports.

>completely against degenrates

Top kek

Islam is Jew approved degeneracy of the highest order

>Islam is Jew approved

this is an unprecedented level of retardation, kill yourself immediately.

Greece? When did you get your power turned back on? Holy shit guys! Greece is online!

>THE ISLAMIC STATE is a group of alpha males who is fighting against degeneracy
>degeneracy

>islam
>polygamy
>pedophilia
>incest
>consanguinity
>dick cutting
>clit cutting

top kek

They said that football is non-islamic. That was their motivation for the bombing, get over it Mustafa.

>alpha males
>Islam
goat fucking - allowed
little boy fucking - allowed
little girl marriage and fucking - allowed
little girl fucking without marriage - allowed
rape - allowed

Sounds more like regression to a medieval feudal state than evolution to futuristic utopia

Abu Hajaar, what are you doing?!

Typical Muslim retardation

I used to be #cruzmissile now im #suicidebomber

No no no this is good circumcision and not eating pig, not bad circumcision and not eating pig like Jews /s

Remember, even though Jews and Muslims are basically the same, Muzzies are """""red pill""""""

>religion that routinely practices homosexuality, pedophilia, bestiality and incest while claiming to be against them
>not the biggest fucking hypocrites on the planet
kill yourself turkroach

>Turkey said this
Not surprised.

what the fuck is this?

sauce?

>Turkish flag

We know you are just in it for the cheap oil you buy from the goatfuckers.

you never answer me about your king being a ladyboy.