Why Do Americans

are obsessed with us Mexicans so much?

They love our girls, food, family values, culture,etc?

In every vacations some parts of Mexico looks like America, your tourists invades us every year.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Mexico
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>love our girls
Not once have I seen this on any of my trips.
They have saggy tits and very few of them are actually fuck-able.

They are also loud.

Some are because thy are unironically Cletus tier racist and have nothing better to do

I have a problem with the U.S being used as the Mexican governments toilet

We vacation in your country because it costs $1.50 US for a 6 pack of beer.

>21.8b annually
And I used to wonder why California was in such a shitty position economically.

wishful thinking, Paco.
Better gather up your pesos, you're going to pay for the Wall.

This lol.

When I vacationed in mexico I was 10 years old and when I walked out on the street Beaners would constantly try to sell me fake gold and what ever else they could get their hands on. It was incredibly annoying and redpilled me real quick.

Why dont go to Canada and leave our country alone? My dad wants to go to Cancun, but I told him that it will be full of you. Looking for a hotel will be a hell.

See

Nice humble bragging

Yeah its US who's obsessed with you, not the other way around, when you guys are flooding our country

You're deluded

poor mexicans dont have choice, but that was past.

pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

Why are mexico so arrogant and delusional? What did you do to them burgers?

>They love our girls, food, family values, culture,etc?

We dindu nuffin. Just recover our stolen land.

>picture says monkey
>its a picture of a brazilian

Idk but thats fucked up

defeated them with a mexican whore

Remember the Alamo

Im in Sao Luis in google map. pretty shit.

im embracing my spiritual animal ! you shoul do that too burgers.

Why is Mexico Obsessed with turning Latin America into Mexico?

because we are the same shit.

Sao luis? i dont even know where is it. still its probably shit, atleast im not delusional. is it possible that living so close to USA made you have some mania of grandeur about being like USA ? are you going to were a hat and call yourself napoleon also ?

Commonwealth of beaners.

Its not like Latin America could get worse.

not under my watch !

>Same Shit

I don't dressed like a mariachi, I don't eat Tacos, I don't behave like a lazy Mexican and I certainly don't speak like a lazy Mexican

But between Televisa, Telemundo and Univision they're just trying to make us all into mexicans whether we like it or not.

True, Brazil at least fights the beaners.

>cuck
Didn't know cucks sleep with their own women.

Near Fortaleza. Napoleon? wtf man. Im saying the truth. Amerifats are always thinking for good and bad in Mexico.

and argentina will probablu help since we are bros.

We have always been greater than them. They blame all their ills on us, while also running to this country in the millions.

Oh Jesus no..I would rather die than put on a poncho, a sombrero, drink tequilla, not have a job, beat up my wife, sell drugs and be a total lazy buttfuck

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER!!!!

Can we join too? I wanna kill me some beaners. When God Emperor Trump wins I hope he carpet bombs Mexico City and Televisa

wandering the desert going delirious from dehydration

hallucinate seeing an eagle eating a snake on a cactus

Jose that is what we will put on the flag

but you are a dominican nigger, thats worse slave.

dude you are shit, just like the rest of south america. we are the cream of le shit. it does not makes us less shitty than the rest of us. just dont be delusional, and try to work with what you have. dont be arrogant, we cant be living in shit like we are. That will make you be hated even more in south america. Im just giving you a tip because i was raised watching chavo del ocho and chapulin, and i know there is good potential in mexico.

>why do Americans are?

Por que construir tu Mexicanos no?

>your tourists invades us every year.

With ameribux.

You invade us with bed bugs, cockroaches and TB.

Brazil is our best friend in Latin America with Chile. nigger stay mad. Even Cuba is better than you slave of Africa hahahahha

whenever i go to murrica niggers try to sell me fake rolexes and patek phillips dumb niggers

Well let's be real you have the same American puppet democracy that Mexico does, you're kind of the same thing.

>Power

Paco pls

I don't. Stop illegally immigrating here.

Pff...Shut up Beaner. Go and jump a fence Oh Wait, Trump is building a wall

Worse, actually.

Tiny irrelevant dindu island.

you gotta understand that a show is not like all Mexico, it was a show, not real. Chile and Argentina are more hated in Latin America, we mexicans are very humble and good people.

And that's thanks to whom exactly?

>They love our girls
A small portion of them.

>food
Absolutely, that shit's delicious

>family values
I don't even know what you mean by that. Moving your whole extended family into one apartment?

>culture,etc?
I don't know enough about Mexican culture to decide one way or another on that.

I think the biggest factors behind Americans vacationing to Mexico are the climate, it's cheap as fuck, and the lower drinking age.

mexico is a horrible place filled with horrible people and i hope that one day my fellow burgers will realize this

And mexico will pay for that !

Well they do share a border with Haiti and suffer mass immigration from niggers who ran their own country into the ground so hard they have to make cookies out of the Dominican dirt.

I see potential in all of you but first you must stop hating yourselves and each other.

Shouldn't have thought about Communism my spic friend.

So having a lower crime rate than El Salvador is bad? I'm sorry but my country doesn't have the Sinaloa Cartel, or the Zetas and we don't hang people from bridges you savages

get a balsa to Miami, subhuman nigger, go fuck yourself and go back to the cotton fields NEGRO PUTO hahahahahahah

it was a show that represented a bit of your culture. and we brazilians have a deep love for that. and yes you are arrogant. You guys pick fights with every single south american pretending you guys are some sort of paradise on the middle of the shit sea that is south america just because you are the lapdog of USA.

those first 3, yeah

fuck your culture faggot

pinche cabron

Thing is we're at least controlling our borders and we've stripped the citizenship of every dirty nigger could find. And even if they come here illegally we make sure to treat them like animals by putting them to work making out skyscrapers, cutting our sugar cane and working in our fields for a measly wage

>Balsa to Miami.

Nice try m8. Not Cuban here.

a guy living in a barrel, our culture? I am not arrogant, the problem is that you hates and envy Mexico because we are better than all Latin American countries.

Every Mexican I've ever met was in the US.

I went to Cancun on spring break once. The entire staff was Guatemalan, except the hookers.
They were Venezulan and Colombian.

tl;dr beaners are so fucking lazy the actually imported spiccier spics to do the few simple jobs they used to have.

Mexicans are great

Illegal Mexicans are not and they need to come there legally

>Love your women
Yea no.
>Food
Only Tacos esse
>family values
Beating your wife's?
>Culture
Fuck no.

There is nothing good to be said about mexico.

fuck off niggers, like you know shit about north america

You are right. Hell Brazilians are the nicest people I've ever met, I've been to Rio, Sao Paulo and they treat you really well, they're proud of their culture but they're not fucking arrogant, they celebrate Carnival but they don't expect you to do the same shit, they're not talking about how superior is the Brazilian culture to that of other Latin American nations and they're not arrogant pricks like the dirty beaners.

South Americans are going to Mexico for a better life, looking better job opportunities. Not because we are lazy. I like South America, except fucking argies and Uruguayans.

>a guy living in a barrel, our culture?
the whole show is lovelly and fun to watch. you are being a retard i the only thing you understood about that was "a guy living in a barrel". You really need to study more.
>Mexico because we are better than all Latin American countries.

projection.

damn, so Guatemala is your Haiti then Mexico? Oh Wait, at least Guatemalans have a culture and are all around nice

Food and your girls maybe. Besides that just stay in your own country, friend. Americans probably spend .000001% of our time thinking about other countries. Sup Forums is the exception because of the nature of the internet and this board

we love foreigners, and we dont discriminate.

>Americans obsessed with Mexicans because tourists go to your richest cities to enjoy cheap resorts behind heavy walls
>but Mexicans pouring over the border to STAY in the U.S. aren't obsessed with American culture

Weren't not obsessed. You don't see Americans desperate to become Mexicans, do you? Even SJWs want give up their luxurious American lifestyle to live in Mexico.

I love mexicans. Great people.

>going to Mexico for a better life

Funnier words have never been typed.

This is why I love Brazil and I wanna return to it.
Mexico on the other hand can go to hell.

oh look, a spic loving faggot
you sure you haven't got mexican blood in you?

fine el canal de la mona then, you niggers are the fucking worst, nothing comes close to you. fuck you apes.

South Americans are immigrating to Mexico for looking for a jobs. I have a gaucho Brazilian friend from Rio grande do sul, he hates brazil so much. I cheer up like you are the 6th economy, but he told me that Mexican is better for your corruption and poverty. Also stop Joao, Brazil is my favorite Latin American country. stay mad.

I'm sorry murica but he prob. got it all wrong.
He's prob. doing some cocaine from Los Zetas and Peyote from the Sinaloa Cartel

they go to mexico not for a better life, but because it has a border with US Fucking A.
Can you belive this beaner?

fuck off mudshite cuck.

blonde hair blue eyes :')

so what if I fuck a couple beaners before I settle down?

Your infrastructure is so shitty you dont even have bridges.

You're doing good work and I am proud of you but you and your 50 cousins need to hug it out. I hate seeing broken families.

Rio grande do sul needs to go away. they are delusional just like you. they think they are germans or some Übermensch shit.

Argentine immigration to Mexico started in small waves during the 1970s, when they started escaping dictatorship and war in Argentina.

Currently, the Argentine community is one of the largest in Mexico, with about 13,000 documented residents living in Mexico. However, extra-official estimates range the number from 40,000 to 150,000[10][11]

In Quintana Roo, the number of Argentines doubled between 2011 and 2015, and now make a total of 10,000, making up the largest number of foreigners in the state[12]

Over the centuries, Mexico has received immigrants from Europe, the Americas (e.g., the United States, Colombia, Guatemala, Argentina, Honduras, Cuba, Brazil and Canada), and sometimes from Asia. Today, millions of their descendants still live in Mexico and can be found working in different industries.

Mexico is a country of emigration, immigration, refuge, transit, and return migration. According to the 2010 National Census, there are 961,121 immigrants registered with the government as living in Mexico, the majority of whom are US citizens.[1] This is almost double the 492,617 foreign-born residents counted in the 2000 Census.[1] According to the intercensal estimate conducted in 2015, the foreign-born population was 1,007,063.[2] Unofficial estimates put the total number of foreigners in Mexico closer to four million

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Mexico

dont call me beaner, fucking preto macaco de la favela

I love Mexicans from Mexico.

Chicanos on the other hand are vermin, who keep trying to turn this place into where their parents are from - usually the shittiest parts of Mexico.

And then they wave Mexican Flags and yell at me telling me this is stolen land. Ugh

Chicanos give you Mexicans a bad rep.

you have the biggest nigger infestation in the planet after nigeria i woudn't be surprised if you are a fucking nigger just like all the dominicapes in this board, fuck you all.

>Canal de la Mona

nice joke m8, we got that shit under control. Specially considering the fact that Puerto Rico is doomed.

Go and behead a journalist Paco, we all know you want to. Start with Joaquín López-Dóriga and then work your way to Jorge Ramos you would be doing us all a favor.

>Mudlsime
Not even close goat fucker

why would i kill a fellow white, eat shit nigger.

So you guys are cucked as well with Telemundo and Univison? Fuck them and their stupid liberals views. HUR LATINOS WE ARE HERMANOS. God i fucking hate 2nd gen Latinos born in USA.

My friend has German family. He looks European. He dont like to go to Rio nor Sao Paulo, I cant understand his hate. Brazil is amazing.

oh hauahauhah is that so ? so what? we have the biggest comunity of japanese out of japan in the world, we have german, and italian comunities that could refill mexico. does that make brazil a better country ? no. Your argument is weak, you should go back selling tacos and working hard to keep up your economy. just stop with this mania of grandeur bullshit.

>Currently, the Argentine community is one of the largest in Mexico, with about 13,000 documented residents living in Mexico. However, extra-official estimates range the number from 40,000 to 150,000

In that same time, 40,000,000 beaners made a run for the border.

The only spics who wave the Mexican flag with pride are the ones who escaped to the US.

i said mudshite you pedophile worshipping subhuman shit.

Hell even the people form Rio Grande Do Sul don't brag so much as Mexicans to be fair.

Also, a Brazilian, Chilean, Argentinian, Dominican and any other nationality BUT the Mexican would put lets say a flag of the US next to theirs, side by side like a good neighbor, same goes for a Polish or Swedish (even if they're a bunch of cucks) flags because we know that they're other cultures who are the same as us.

But a Mexican OH FUCKING BOY! His flag goes on top of yours because Fuck you! Even thought we lost a war to the US and France basically almost raped us and it was thanks to the US that we saved ourselves we're still gonna treat the US or any other naiton like a subhuman species.

Why? Because Mexico, Mexico, Über alles, Über alles in der welt.

A Brazilian friend living in Mexico. You just fired your president yesterday, dont lie.

fuck mexico south america is better without them.

Im jelly at that their narco culture. One thing about mexicans they make good drug dealers. You even got niggers looking up to mexican narcos.

>implying i want to be tossed with you niggers.

get fucked you pieces of shit that cant even have international tv.

dont lie about what? she had to go. i never said brazil is a good place. i just cant agree that mexico is such a perfect paradise. because its not.

>White
haahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah a MEXICAN WHITE? hahaahahahahahaha isn't that an oxymoron? Sure they're some whites in Mexico but they're all rich. I think you, Paco live in a rundown slum in the middle of Mexico City and you prob. hustle in cocaine from time to time and you shill for the Zetas.

about Brazil is better than Mexico.