Tfw this album has been released 10 years ago

>tfw this album has been released 10 years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Comet_Song
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You mean 20 years ago

>tfw most of your albums that you consider the best/most influential in your life were released 10-15 years ago
we're getting fucking old user

so majestic

You're doing something wrong if your favorite albums were released in your lifetime.

>implying music doesn't elicit memories or emotion
we're talking about the albums i personally like, sure shit all over them most them aren't that great, but if you don't get that well you're hardly human

I just listen to music so I can spank it, none of this homosexual ass emotion shit.

>none of this homosexual ass emotion shit.
not to brag, well how could this be a brag, but me being an emotional faggot has gotten me laid several time, if you're soft you can capitalize on it

Ever notice how everyone who dislikes Grimes only ever mentions her appearance and never criticise the music
Really makes you think

Ever notice how everyone who likes Grimes only ever mentions her appearance and never criticise the music
Really makes you think

wrong. i make a point to avoid the low hanging fruit

It's the best album of the decade, followed by Art Angels

Visions was released 5 years ago.....

T H I S

Haters BTFO!

Absolutely.

Hopefully by that time everyone will realize how mediocre she is.

sorry to break your delusion, but by then she will be a legend. her next masterpiece will further solidify her status. she's at least as good as bjork and kate bush. mark my words.

her last song was on the suicide squad soundtrack

it was a turd

>her last song was on the suicide squad soundtrack
so what? a one-off song for a film =/= her next masterpiece. even bjork wrote songs specifically for films. e.g. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Comet_Song
anyone remembers this song?
>it was a turd
(you)

bjork created a patrician song, for a patrician movie

suicide squad was bad and you should feel bad, her legacy was ruined because of it

i support this post

user, why do you keep posting morphed photos of Grimes that make her look more like Bjork?

he's ricardo v2. he (shit)posts those pictures every single day like clockwork.

Ever notice how one person making fun of her appearance and not even criticizing her music is not representative of a large group of people that he happens to belong to
Really makes you think

user, why do you keep getting offended by things that aren't offensive to normal people so often?

>ricardo
>doesn't even like the artist in question
really makes me think

shes has 2(two) good songs