Why is everyone in Sup Forums so mean? I asked for help on how to use this Sup Forums site and people didn't help me...

Why is everyone in Sup Forums so mean? I asked for help on how to use this Sup Forums site and people didn't help me. Sup Forums sucks it is the worst site on the planet. Also, Pepe sucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NTmQWqXdBzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's worse, the quality of this bait or the fact that people will fall for it anyway?

The number one rule of Sup Forums is that traps aren't gay.

Hey is that Jack Black. Hahaha XD I loved him in that King Kongo movie that he made. Where do they come up with that stuff? I giant Gorilla? Haha Hollywood is so crazy lol.

It is one of the reasons immutable laws to always be a cunt on 4chin, so fuck off, pussy

Sup Forums is full of vacuous cunts who forget that they were new here once.

Fuck off maggot. Die in a fire.

You should not swear.

The real Jack would of had trips, OP is just a twink faggot.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I love you.

Get out nigger

You should not swear it is not nice.

Get over it newfag

You just proved my point.

very nice thread

I mean you have a point newfag

I am not a faggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop it! That is not funny! I don't suck cock!!

You are hurting my feelings! Why do like bullying? Your parents must hate you!

youtu.be/NTmQWqXdBzM

You need to get off this site!

I feel bad for your parents

Your bait is weak my child...lurk more.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i believe this may help u OP fag take as many as u want

I am not a normie boi! You should just go be an hero

Kill your self

NORMIE

STOP IT!

Go back to facebook, cunty faggot. Get AIDS.

>go be an hero
Hahahahaha normie spotted fosho

Traps are gay, femenine penises aren't

What's wrong, your little feelings getting hurt?

this old meme is still on
i feel old

lop

I am done

Please don't use such words on my christian website, thank you.

I had to learn all this shit on my own. There's probably a website with all the terms explained

No your pepe sucks.

OP expected help? Beta fag.

Then get the fuck out fag

Tl;dr ?

>would of
Illiterate pile of shit.