Let's settle this

Let's settle this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siouxsie_and_the_Banshees_discography#Studio_albums
youtube.com/watch?v=Qi4BeJddHj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

grimes > siouxsie

the choice of t-shirts tells you all you need to know. based hayley wins again, numale grimescucks BtFO

grimes will beat me up if i say anyone else

left is poser as "her" music sounds nothing like SatB

again?
Grimes >>>>>

I love both of them so much. Grimes is really cool but Hayley is so sexy and talented. If I could sleep with either one of them I could just blow my brains out and die happy

looks like the mayo is finally getting to her.

>this is a 10 on mu
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how dare you

>this is the intelligence of the average grimes hater

silly dog

Grimes all the way, and i'm not even a Grimesfag

Hayley posting is as cancerous the Grimes one

Hayley might be an Iceage fan, so she wins.

I vote for the Siouxsie shirt

>that Honda shirt

I really don't miss the whole 2014-2015 are of "She can beat anyone up".

who's this?

Whoever's wearing the siouxsie shirt.

>implying that a 10/10 can't have a bad picture from time to time

grimes is an aphex twin, nin, outkast, panda bear, depeche mode, portishead and russian classical music, so she wins

In english ?

grimes is an aphex twin, nine inch nails, burial, st. vincent, joanna newsom, outkast, panda bear, depeche mode, portishead and russian classical music fan, so she wins

all of those are basic college white girl taste, how is that supposed to be at all impressive? Literally everyone knows who those artists are.

And listening to Tchaikovsky's nutcracker suite twice doesn't count as being a russian classical fan lol.

stop this madness

>Literally everyone knows who those artists are.
>being so dumb
it matters that they're good artists, you hipster idiot who judges music based on obscurity. let me guess: you consider yourself a patrician, unironically.

Siouxsie

Even if they were good artists (they're not), how does that count as plus for grimes? Is everyone who listens to St Vincent automatically a musical genius worthy of universal respect?

Fuck outta here kiddo.

This. Typical how often poor critics thinking skills and plain unintelligence/bad taste pass for acceptable here, responsible poster

>skims the wiki article on Stravinsky's Rite of Spring

wtf I love Russian classical music now

They're good artists, but so what? Why should you praise someone for listening to entry-level, popular music? That's a sign of a pleb. At least Hayley displays looking a little bit beyond the surface (As entry-level and popular as Iceage are)

>Why should you praise someone for listening to entry-level, popular music?
since when siouxsie and the banshees are an obscure band, pleb? check their sales and chart rankings: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siouxsie_and_the_Banshees_discography#Studio_albums
they sold more albums than aphex twin, burial, panda bear, st. vincent, joanna newsom, ffs. they're also way more accessible. your argument fell on its ass.

I'm talking about Iceage, you ape, the post that you were originally responding to. I don't think that Hayley should be praised for liking them, and the fact that the only facet of my supposed argument that you could cling to to prove me wrong was something that I never said is simply sad.

>Iceage
who cares about those nobodies, you monkey?

Not many people, which is exactly why Hayley shows an active interest in getting into more obscure music. Are you just baiting or something?

r e t a r d

he's a 13 year old grimes waifufag, did you expect him to be smart?

Sup Forums is a Hayley-friendly board. Grimes needs to go.

Goddammit I hate this board

i expected him to be very naive and trusting

leave

>Grimes needs to go.
How about no.

Ha i remember when this picture waa new
But seriously something very bad should happen to you when this is all over

Eat that spaghetti girl

EWWW HAHAHAHAHAHA

Siouxsie>>>Hayley>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Grimes

park choa is better than both combined

this, we need park choa threads

You're trying too hard. Grimes should be first. Siouxsie and Hayley can't even produce their own music.

>the prettiest girl in Korea
>looks like an average white girl

Really ticklefucks my thinkpiece

don't ever compare her to a disgusting white pig ever again

>Siouxsie and Hayley can't even produce their own music
i don't know shit about hayley. her placement on that scale is just demonstrative of how much worse grimes' shit is than paramore's. but i don't particularly like paramore either. Siouxsie on the other hand was way better than both. Who cares if grimes produces her music when her music is shit? this isn't about artistic autonomy its about artistic quality.

Siouxsie and the banshees are unanimously accepted as a legendary band that had an enormous influence on the goth and post-punk movement.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qi4BeJddHj4
grimes makes rehashed synthpop in her bedroom.

WHY CAN'T WE BE FWENDS
WHY CAN'T WE BE FWENDS

>Grimes
>cool
>Hayley
>talented

>grimes wins cause she like entry level hipster music

>surgically enhanced corporate whore is better

Jesus what an ugly whore. Fuck you all for promoting this bitch.

>aphex twin
I love electronic music! Aphex Twin, the list goes on...
>Nine Inch Nails
I love industrial! Nine Inch Nails, the list goes on...
>Burial
I love dubstep! Burial, the list goes on...
>St. Vincent
I love indie rock! St. Vincent, the list goes on...
>Joanna Newson
I love folk! Joanna Newsom, the list goes on...
>OutKast
I love hip-hop! Hey Ya is my favorite song!
>Panda Bear
I love experimental pop, AnCo, Grimes, the list goes on
>Depeche Mode
You know how it goes
>Portishead
I love trip hop! Portishead, Massive Attack, etc
>Russian Classical Music
*listens to the nutcracker once*

it's shopped idiot

she's natural, not a whore and has the realest personality in the world

That pic doesn't help your case either. Still ugly as fuck.

She has a diverse taste. Just because you heard about these artists does that mean that the majority of music listeners heard about them too? What's your point?

(You)

well I think she's cute. it doesn't have anything to do with her music anyway

BTW you're are exactly what is wrong with these boards. The stinky elitism, the bullshit attitude "artists are not valuable if more people heard about them". You represent the core problem of hipsters and their effort to find the most obscure and yet fashionale artists. Music is a fashion accessory to people like you. You immediately judge people negatively if they dare to listen to fairly known yet great music.

>She has a diverse taste
Lmao. All of those artists are entry-level p4k-core and shit you could pick up after a month on Sup Forums
>does that mean that the majority of music listeners heard about them too?
A majority of serious music listeners have, they're all very popular and entry-level
>what's your point
There's nothing to be proud of if your taste is taken from Pitchfork and displays no originality

I like all of those artists you dumb shit. My point is that (if you read my post) you shouldn't praise her because she went on Sup Forums for a month.

She looks like such a good person wow

Do you have any real thoughts at all?

yeah. what that other user said. it's not that those artists are bad. it's that you're trying to pass that off as some kind of impressive eclectic taste when in reality, they're all well-known artists in their respective genres

>Do you have any real thoughts at all?
i just shared them with you you prick

You are arrogant man

Hayley has better taste than Claire though.

Grimes waifuists need to go. Better? :^)

Kek. I messed up. I meant to post this gif:

>go to see Grimes live
>stand at the front because I like that
>crew guy comes up to me and tells me Claire wants to meet me
>he takes me backstage
>Grimes is there
>she tells me to sit down
>sits on my lap
>she obviously hasn't brushed her teeth or otherwise bathed recently
>the stench is unbelievable
>she forces her lips on mine
>I start puking
>puke all over Grimes
>she looks at me in disbelief
>suddenly she starts giggling autistically
>"ooooh, how did you know I was into that?"
>Grimes sticks her finger down her throat and pukes all over my crotch
>"yippee, again!" She screams
>she pukes once more
>I do not completely understand what is going on, but I know it's time for me to leave
>I run to the door
>she chases me
>"stay stay I want to play play! stay stay I want to play play!"
>she grabs me around the waist and starts kissing my body
>my torso is covered in lipstick kisses; not of roses but of puke
>manage to lose Claire after I throw her into a wall
>make a run for the exit
>manage to make it outside
>stand there catching my breath
>notice a member of Grimes' entourage staring at me
>she smiles and speaks
>"Ah, she gave you the old Grime Grime I see!"

If that's not an impressive eclectic taste (liking so many diverse and great artists), what it is?

It's not impressive to like good music if they're so easy to find. Honestly, those artists are about as diverse as any normie's taste

Oh yeah

>what it is?
exploring different genres that you personally enjoy beyond their surface level rather than just taking the most popular artist from every single genre and calling it a day. that list of artists you provided just screams pretension. she may as well have said
>i like every type of music! to prove it, here's a list of the most popular artists from each respective genre

oh gee wiz what a tough question

Aha, so you're a hipster. You value more the obscurity (harder to find = more valuable) than actual quality. Let me tell you something: most great artists are actually the most popular from their genre. The obscure stuff mostly sucks. For me, an impressive taste is one who consists of great and diverse artists, regardless of their popularity.

>exploring different genres that you personally enjoy beyond their surface level rather than just taking the most popular artist from every single genre and calling it a day.
What if she really likes those more popular artists? Do you know that most obscure stuff is worse than the main stuff? Why she must mention obscure stuff is she doesn't like it more than the popular stuff? Just to be a hipster?
e.g. Pick shoegaze. MBV, Slowdive, Ride, Curve and Lush are really the best bands this genre has to offer. Not even one obscure shoegaze band is better than them.

>it's impressive to go to pitchforks decade-end lists for each decade
>it's impressive to look at a Sup Forumscore chart
>it's impressive to know about artists that most people who don't delve beyond the surface already know about
>it's impressive to look at the most popular albums in each genre on RYM

Once again, since you seem like you're too stupid to understand, I am making no statement of quality about any of these artists, she should just not be praised for her taste since it exhibits a clear lack of willingness to seriously explore music and all of its intricacies

>do you know that most obscure stuff is worse than the main stuff
Are you one of those people that defends having entry-level taste?

>not one obscure shoegaze band
Although MBV is untouchable, you clearly don't know shit about shorgaze
>Lift to Experience
>Kairon; IRSE!
>Flying Saucer Attack

Im sure you love judging people a lot

I like 2 Grimeth songs, but no Paramore ones.

Hayley does have a good voice, though, and I like her much better as a person.

I choose Marina.

Is this shopped? She can't actually be that fucking disgusting.

it's shopped but she is pretty fucking disgusting

The proshot she did for some megazine was also was also heavily photoshopped

>Lift to Experience
>Kairon; IRSE!
>Flying Saucer Attack
I know them. Far worse than the main dish. Sorry, you're not helping your argument. Those artists I mentioned are popular for a reason: quality. They actually made good songs.

>they actually made good music
So did all three of those bands, better than Ride by miles. Ride is "britpop with reverb" as I've heard anons say. Anyways, back to my point. Even if all of the artists were objectively better then the obscure artists, there is still nothing to be proud of if you only like the most entry-level artists.

It's shopped. There's a retard who spams the board with shopped pics of her. The original is pic related.

That's a shopped pic, is the original

(You)

Why she must mention obscurities if she likes the main stuff? What happened to be honest with your taste and not pretending to like something you don't?

ew

She doesn't have to mention any obscure artists, but do not praise her taste if it is clearly undeveloped. And if you were actually deep into music you would know that there are plenty of artists and genres that are underground that are legitimately good, claiming that she already knows them but only talks about the good ones is simply stupid. That's like praising someone for their taste in literature for reading Harry Potter or praising their taste in cinema for watching The Godfather. All of those things are good, don't get me wrong, but to say it's praise-worthy is retarded. Are you purposefully misrepresenting my argument or can you just not read

Thank you for finally posting some unshopped pics of grimes

Music wise I like Grimes, but not Paramore.

Looks wise, Hayley is much prettier. As if it mattered though.