wrong, kys

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/thread/73939742/#q73945926
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

grimes is superior
rbt.asia/mu/thread/73939742/#q73945926
how could bjork even compare to that?

>wrong, kys
do you feel threatened by realiti, sweetie?

bjork is pretty great desu i might just have to agree with you mr OP

this

>this pasta again
>sweetie
grimesfags confirmed tumblrites

1. Kate
2. Bjork

They are both great anyways.

>grimesfags
>expecting to be taken seriously
>inb4 throwing tantrums

Don't lump Kate in with the troll

Evreyone here is wrong

(You)

There are pop stars in the world that are actual stars instead of the butt of jokes.

/thread

4.355×10^17. Grimes

I wonder how her donut tastes?

how many nr.1 singles has Bjork had?

Something Grmesfags need to realize is that its impossible to declare a new artist as "the best thing in X genre" or "the most influential (genre here) artist" because their art hasnt stood the test of time well. Idk if I consider Bjork the best of all time but she's certainly in the top 3 just because her work is so influential and sounds fresh today. I don't know how well Art Angels will age but even though I like her albums I think Halfaxa and Visions have both not really aged well.

But if we're trying to be objective, based on Bjork's legacy in pop its no contest

i want her to family my jewels

OP stated 100% facts unarguable

This. Homogenic sounds as fresh as the the day it was released. That album even influenced KID A. Grimes is a slightly above averga synth pop artist, in 20 years nobody will remember her as Bjork will be.

dried squid

Art Angels is going to age like shit, no doubt about it. It's so dreadfully basic lyrically and the production is uninspired.

I'm listening to Post right now, the production is really ahead of its time I almost can't believe this was made in 1995. You can tell that Bjork's music is something that will be studied in pop music for a long time.

Yea that's the critical flaw for me. I love its ambition but the fact that its servicing this relatively bland songwriting is aggravating. I hope her next release is more back to basics but keeping the stellar production from Art Angels because both Halfaxa and Visions have better songwriting