DIAPERS. Post em

DIAPERS. Post em

You got me on my day off. I'm already sitting here wet

oh, what brand? I had lilpaws on the other day

Jelly. I am wearing Dry 24/7. Little Pawz are my diaper of choice but I had to get them from a medical shop this time

Aw. Pic related, it's me.

Here's OC when I had some

Cute, user. Lilpaws are just the best designed diaper imo.

100% agree

I also want to try the lavenders but haven't yet. They look very cute.

They're awesome. They hold the same as little pawz but have just the one tape. I love the one tape style but the durability is not as high in my experience.

other OC

Keep it up user. I'll post some OC too.

I have way more pictures of myself than I remember

Going outside, quite risky~

Oc but I'm in pull ups tonight

I'm gonna need a copy of that onesie on my desk by lunchtime

I have a couple

forgot about these. a little gf's outfits in the mix

It's a good un~

Did you mess outside?

Nah, it was full tho. I was too focused on running out and back in as fast as possible. haha

I've used in public restrooms and its so thrilling.

obligatory gf

it's my birthday yaaay diapers for me! I'm gonna ask my gf to wear one with me

sorce?? context??

I've definitely worn and wet a bunch in public, just super discreetly. I like the rush of it as well

That bed looks leaked on

Dude, I wish I knew. It's like one of the hottest images ever. I'm going to assume they both wore diapers and tried strip poker and she can't stop losing. Now there's noting left to take off, so she has to wet instead

That bed has been a lot more than leaked on.

Go on..

Lol. Alright. It's been peed and probably messed on, changed on, fucked on (a lot), had people tied to it, whatever. But that's a blood stain. lmao

need more femanon OC because my birthday. Also reposting some in the /hc/ thread

kek. I have a red market stain on my sheets and it looks like blood.

No one seems fussed. I've not got much I've not posted in other threads already

I mean yeah bring out the OC, we're trying not to shut it down with "OMFG GIRL &$^&#*^"

have any in Tykables Overnights? Those are probably my fav brand. Orrrrr ABU preschools, or Bambino Bellisimos? Any changing pics?

I usually only wear when I know I can wet and mess both.

Used my last one the other day and the tapes weren't holding. Pretty low on ab ones. Like one preschool left and I think my flatmate wants it. Hundreds of tenas though..

A26BCBC

Dropped

does the femanon here
get off on knowing diaper boys cum in their diapers to her pics?
if you're making birthday oc for me then anything is fine! Your flatmate wears diapers too?

how do I get my gf to wear cute diapers like you aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I like to show off a bit. I like to look at pictures in here myself, I like the idea but I wouldn't say I get off to it. Yeah met him on fetlife. There was plans of a daddy/little thing but I don't think he's mature enough to switch into the role.

>my flatmate wants it

Do you wear together?

disregard

give me your sexiest most diaper filled filled diaper pic you have and I'm calling it a day for me plsssss. Congrats on your fun, happy life situation

If you want filled messy femanon diapers, I have tons of pics from years of saving here

post only the best in the /hc/ thread then

This is pretty full.
It's not that fun or happy tbh

I'm sure any user here would offer to fix that situation right up

Eh I don't want to migrate.

pls post changing pics, now or past! I love your diapers!

it was nice while it lasted, sleep tight sweet thread