winterfoe.bandcamp.com/album/winter-foe-ep
projektosendecida.bandcamp.com
projektosendecida.bandcamp.com/album/zapadas-vol-1
basicunitproductions.bandcamp.com/album/avida-dollars
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24470708
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

exsanguination.bandcamp.com/album/songs-of-isolation

>death metal
>some slight indie rock/post-rock influences in there, though that may not be noticeable

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/dusze-final-very-raw-demo

>Singer-songwriter thingy
>Piano-based
>Polish lyrics about emotions

Don't forget to review this thing on RYM
rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/-/dusze-final-very-raw-demo/

Also, join us on the House of Sup Forumssicians FB group now!
groups slash 2195623053996766

good morning >goth// psychedelic pop// r&b

abracadanny.bandcamp.com/album/when-will-the-moon-shine
>>my most recent project is also on spotify & apple music

menbehindthesun.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Noise, concept albums

morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music

>noise used as an instrument
>new music SOON

My bud.

I have that very same picture on my wall for inspiration. This will get you a listen.

yamir.bandcamp.com/
>noise rock, experimental rock
>ambient, spacey reverb stuff with guitars and every sine wave imaginable
>also a "microhouse" or "minimal techno" EP if youre more into electronic music
>physical copies at: cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/mullv-d

Read an interview conducted by Jakub Tabor! read if you like to make fun of poseurs
house-for-musicians.tumblr.com/post/159105762557/rawhouse1

>I want to rate your music!
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

>I want to listen to you on Spotify!
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p

real shit

ddx-10.bandcamp.com
>Algorithmic, Noise, Glitch
>Made entirely in MATLAB

New album out in the next two weeks. Here is the preview:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4DJjsQ5qGY

mereamare.bandcamp.com/
Some remixes I spent a few months on, all I got so far...
>electro
>house
>Heavy

>exsanguination.bandcamp.com/album/songs-of-isolation
I dig the bassist and the guitar is damn heavy, which is awesome. I'm not an expert on drums or anything, but I swear it sounds like the drummer is just bashing his drumset randomly in a bout of drunken rage. Seems very messy. The vocals are also pretty mediocre, and low in the mix (maybe there's a correlation?) Seems like there's potential.
Interesting textures, from the synth to the percussion, weird but intriguing. Haven't heard anything like it really, which is something I respect.

pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

>piano >loops >ambient >chill >lofi >experimental

THX for listening and feedback.

Rec

Hey thanks for listening, funnily enough the drums are programed so they're about the only thing guaranteed to be 100% in time lel. Could be the patterns I programmed into them are somewhat disjointed in nature who knows. I'll listen to you and others in this thread while I do some house cleaning

Empty Places Holy Ghosts is better than Blade Meditations which I listened to a while ago. That release was mediocre at best.
Empty Places Holy Ghosts has a wider range of sounds and dynamics which is a thing I'm looking for in a noise release. The overall mood is also something I enjoy of that release. There is something there in your releases. Now you have to maximize that something and then it would be great music.

sethcananandthecarriers.bandcamp.com/album/schoonover-sessions
>Indie
>Acoustic Ep

Here's our first music video:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6rf6vyshVy4

Starting listening to this and it is quite nice. It's not my genre but if you'd ever do something more witch house-y I'd be all over it. The mixing is not perfect but almost up there. Great quality of sounds overall!

Also, who here ALWAYS listens to the full releases posted here?

Better question would be who listens to anything posted here.

New single on bandcamp
Recorded by me and my brother

dystortia.bandcamp.com/releases

>old school-type metal

I'll return any feedback

>double double denim
>patch jackets

why is it always only the drummer who looks like a normal person in these indie bands

Not really my style of music but when listening to this I think fondly of the time spent listening to horse music. For some reason I can somewhat accept that branch of electronic music when it's connected to the fake world of something else. I don't really know why that is, though.

gnunicorn.bandcamp.com/album/anthem-computer
>synth
>instrumental
>experimental
>one song has harsh noise
>variety
I hope you like it.

RECC: !!!!!!

This is neither interesting nor nice to listen to. But you've been told that. Also, the aesthetics of the BC page are hurting my eyes and my sense of style.

This BC page is also an eyesore but the music is actually okay. Cathode Ray Tube is fun.

profoundcarnage13.bandcamp.com/album/oddsobsthree

>Instrumental, post-rock, math rock, emo

the self titled release is really cool

heavymeddle.bandcamp.com/album/internal

lil ep preluding an upcoming full length

>lofi beats
>wonked out

not keen on the singing but this kicks off phat and stays that way, first track is pretty boomy but it works for the genre. second and on sound more even

soundvisionok.bandcamp.com/album/always-have-and-will-be

>lofi pop/post-punk/jangle
>samples and ambient

yutzy.bandcamp.com

> indie rock
> alt rock

music about a girl

Spotify:
open.spotify.com/artist/3vtmtNPoKr4518b0LXea7Y

Rec
really nice sounds in here. not my thing personally but I like the palette.

the vibey piano throughout is tasty. very easy to visualize. this is a little film score you've put together, nice work! :-)

expandingsponge.bandcamp.com/album/invasion

>listens to niggas on the moon once

soundcloud.com/k39sound/tracks

K-39

>Ritual
>Downtempo
>experimental

youtube.com/watch?v=wBXWH7E2z_g
youtube.com/watch?v=IBSAtBicBog

k-39.bandcamp.com/

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>TWO BRAND NEW ALBUMS

>Into The Storm.
>Alt-Country, Ambient, Bedroom Pop, Folk, Folktronica, Freak Folk, Healing, Lo-Fi, Mental Health, Orchestral Pop, Singer-Songwriter, Soul.

>Where's The Humanity?
>Ambient, Chillwave, Field Recordings, Hypnagogic Pop, Lo-Fi, Musique Concrete, Noise, Progressive Electronic, Synthpop, Vaporwave.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Buds

leftinthesun.bandcamp.com

>kinda shoegaze
>kinda postrock
>sort of post punk(?)

my bands first ever music released, album is coming in a few months hopefully

recs
and a big big rec here, we played a fantastic house show the other day with him and some other bands, check his stuff out

basicunitproductions.bandcamp.com/album/we-must-wait
> EBM Revival
> Vocalist of Front 242 & Members of Haujobb

basicunitproductions.bandcamp.com/album/endings
> Synthpop
> Super Depeche Mode inspired

sound collage / nooise / loops / sounds

palenovember.bandcamp.com/album/twgwweftr-gtnlbtnd-2

its like jazz i gujess.>!

corner-office.bandcamp.com/releases

>alt pop bedroom pussy boy shiet
>alex g, elvis depressedly etc.

forgot picture!!

I review albums on Youtube.

Wednesdays I review Bandcamp albums. Feel free to message me on Youtube with your latest album: youtube.com/watch?v=cRlklr5c7Zk

On Fridays I add my favorite track of the week to this playlist. Feel free to follow me and I follow back and listen to everything you send me 100%: soundcloud.com/mqtomusic/sets/track-of-the-week-july-2017

On Saturdays I review mainstream releases: youtube.com/watch?v=EfOt6RFJoms

If you enjoyed and want to support this project make sure to subscribe and send me your Bandcamp albums, as long as they were released after June 1st. I listen to 100% of all you send me.

fm-2.bandcamp.com

>ambient lo-fi electronic

aegorton.bandcamp.com/
>Black metal
>Doom metal
Just uploaded a Beherit cover I recorded in 2015, because I haven't uploaded any music since a long time ago and wanted to have something out there. First track from this project to feature vocals!
Been a long time since I last posted in one of these threads.

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a great day.

gardanta.bandcamp.com/releases

>spoken word
>experimental

>spoken word
>no lyrics attached to the songs
Great job, 8/8

me

Its very cozy, also its nice to see a fellow polack
Please dont bully, I dont even know how to do that.
Would pay to see your live show.

>Kraków, Poland
Brat

Thank you for your advice
and help.
I have added lyrics.

ardentepatience.bandcamp.com/
>bedroom folk garbage

bowtothelions.bandcamp.com/releases

Metal, hardcore.

winterfoe.bandcamp.com/album/winter-foe-ep

>experimental electronic

Anyone who can lend an ear or give feedback is very appreciated. Will try my best to do the same

> Projekto Sendecida, from Santa Fe, Argentina
> first wave post rock, psychedelia, instrumental, improv, western

projektosendecida.bandcamp.com

> Projekto Sendecida

projektosendecida.bandcamp.com/album/zapadas-vol-1

As a different taste from our regular studio albums, this one and Zapadas vol. 2 are two albums of 100% improvised music in the rehearsal room. We record every single band rehearsal and once a year or so I collect the best improvs and make an album. Pretty fresh sounding stuff

thanks for the recommendation my guy pretty funny page you got there. Also I hate to break it to you but Connecticut is literally the worst state in the US you should look at moving

thanks for the feedback I'm interested what did you listen to and what hurts your eyes? Also I see you're also a fellow insomniac; it's a tough thing to deal with I'm right there with you. Have you tried practicing better sleep hygiene?

All those neon colors, 3D shapes, fractals and glitches all look very poor from a visual standpoint. I can't put exactly my finger on it but it just looks very ugly in general. Someone who actually has knowledge in design might have to say more on that.

In listened to some tracks of SPV Laboratories vol. 3 today and in the past to some other tracks from that series and it just wasn't captivating. But I am also not a fan of algorithmic music.

>Have you tried practicing better sleep hygiene?

Oh, I do. I've got f.lux installed, make sure not to consume anything with caffeine a few hours before I go to bed and also to not eat heavy meals. It's what allows me to get my eight hours of sleep. It's just that they're from 6 AM to 2 PM. I've tried years to sleep "normal" but it just fucked me up completely. I've got an appointment for a sleep lab in August, though. So let's see if they can fix my sleep.

TSTI isn't my band. This is:

basicunitproductions.bandcamp.com/album/avida-dollars
> ADHDcore industrial music. The first track is lofi minimal wave with a merzbow KSSH during the bridge, the second is experimental hip hop, the third is Death Ambient/Power Electronics, fourth is weird soundtrack electronic instrumental shit, a noise track, a dense noise-techno track, and ACSS era Marilyn Manson worship.

>on the same label as Haujobb

impressed.jpg

I am aware that it is the worst staete, believe me.

Sorry you don't like the graphics man. The music I can totally understand; the SPV series is hard to get through or grasp, it's kind of like a giant data dump to wade through. I would recommend listening to some of the shorter releases like t-Projection or Synthetic Entropy; they're much easier to digest.

I've had success reading before bed and really cutting the computer out at night. My best month of sleep was when I would get home from work at 6, not turn the computer on, and read for two hours after dinner. Also if you don't exercise regularly I'd recommend that.

Where in CT are you? My wife is from the Danbury area driving through there on 84 fucking blows

you have some comfy synths in here my man

Some good textures, but it's hit and miss. I hope you're not on junk tho

I'll try listening to the other ones tomorrow.

I've had no success with cutting the computer. My sleep rhythm is basically fixed. My mother told me I had been active at night even in the womb. So yeah. I already exercise regularly and it helps me to feel healthier overall and get more stuff done but it doesn't make me feel tired. There's this difference between exhausted and tired. I can be exhausted to death and fall into bed at 10 PM because I can't even think anymore but I will only fall asleep in the morning hours. So I use the quiet hours of the night for making music, painting and writing. If I wouldn't have real life obligations that are sometimes in my sleeping hours I'd be leading a great life.

it sucks that there's so much societal pressure to follow the normal circadian rhythms and if you don't you're a "degenerate" or a "bum"

Thanks!

I used to shitpost on a small industrial music forum that Dejan, Daniel, and many others from the scene visited. At the time, I was doing exclusively noise/sound collage/prepared tape improvisations, so it was kinda a weird signing. The album took a long time to write/produce because Dejan was going to mix it for me since I had just started out, but I wasn't satisfied with the production style he had in mind for it so I ended up teaching myself how to mix and shit. (They also ended up touring with Skinny Puppy twice) You can kinda tell each track was recorded at a different time/place, with a different level of skill. I probably wrote several album's worth of material for it, which all got scrapped. I'd try to write elaborate arrangements, realize I had no clue how to EQ bass parts well enough to distinguish the subs from the regular old bass and lower mids and then give up. (I used to do shit like two basslines, one main bass and a sub doing counterpoint for some reason. Might still be a good idea, but when you don't know how to mix...composition decisions like that kill your shit.)

That view is basically what lead to my sleep disorder being undiagnosed well into my twenties. I thought I was just being undisciplined and lazy. Needless to say that not being able to change myself to normal sleep patterns led to pretty severe depression. Only when I started tracking down my actual sleep and then building my life around my unusual sleep patterns I finally got sleep again. I had been sleep deprived for many, many years almost every day and being able to think straight again was a huge change.
That is why I'm trying to be more vocal about sleep disorders because of the social stigma they often don't get diagnosed and people get more problems than they should have.

I feel ya. I went from noise to dark electro and now I'm back to oscillator sounds. I'm learning about mixing and production and I'm getting better at it. Although when you're making angstpop or rhythmic noise different rules apply so I do my best to see what others are doing to see if I can apply that to my own music.
Funnily enough, the one time a song of mine, a remix for an actual CD on the label Trisol, was actually to be mixed by a professional - and they didn't really change anything. I'm still not sure whether it's because my mixing was great or if it was because the sounds just were too alien for them and they didn't know what to do.

I started listening to your release and I can already tell that mixing is something that's been done very consciously.

you're a warrior. See with me I basically have to get up at 5:30 AM to get to work, be able to work out, etc. This past week I pulled 3 all nighters because I was so stressed about having to wake up early. The weird thing now though is that I recover a lot faster from it than I used to. But it still blows hardcore.

If I had to get up at 5:30 I'd stay up. Which is what I did when I did my civilian services. I either sneaked in some sleep during work or I slept afterwards. In school it was worse, though. I sometimes overslept six hours and basically was always too late. Some teachers didn't even know I was in their class. I only got through school because the principal herself liked me and basically erased all the hours I was absent from my track record so I could pass.

But still, I've read tons of research papers on sleep and the consensus is that you need your eight hours of sleep or otherwise your brain will not work properly. With six hours of sleep you don't even realize you're worse than usual at what you're doing. There's research on this, too. You think it's okay but it objectively isn't. Also, sleep deprivation literally damages your brain long-term. So be careful and maybe search for a workplace that allows you to follow your natural patterns.

I'd be interested in seeing some of the long term sleep studies. It's absolutely terrifying hearing about the long term damages that not sleeping can do to your brain

I should've kept the links. This:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24470708
is from 2014. But I think there were more recent studies from 2015 and 2016.