What do you think of alex g, Sup Forums?

what do you think of alex g, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mRItWBbhljo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He can't sing nor write lyrics for shit

fuck you

alex...

Neither can you.

the only good indie musician currently working today

if we lived in a just world he'd be receiving all the fame that mac demarco most definitely does not deserve

new mac was really good

Saw him along with Hop Along open up for Built to Spill. Hop Along was good but he was very forgettable.

>the only good indie musician currently working today
>a low quality rip off of elliott smith and pavement

really makes you think

haha, i can see you get that idea, to a degree it could be true but i mean i still think he's a great songwriter, i found/discovered that track sum secret when i was tripping and it was like i found god.

More like Alex Gay

i saw him live a few weeks ago and fell asleep during his set

Agreed. Saw him on the same tour and also recently saw him with Japanese Breakfast. They blew him the fuck out too and their set was maybe 25 minutes max while Alex G played for nearly a goddamn hour and a half
He's the new Mac DeMarco and I mean that in the worst way possible

alex g sucks

Stop defending generic pitchfork DIY soft indie rock you fucking nu males

I was at that show, Japanese breakfast was killer.

I like his album covers

Music is so uninteresting though I don't know why bother making a new album. It can only be called things like "Beach music" or "Rocket"

Pretty reddit musician. Looks like other neo-folk bands on surface but lacks what makes them interesting and people would tell you they like it but when prompted why they wouldn't really have a good reason.

eh

idk people shit on him for being boring but he has a pretty incredible ear for melody imo

another overhyped pitchfork bullshit artist yearning for the 90s
throw one more to the pile

>Stop defending generic pitchfork DIY soft indie rock you fucking nu males

Isn't there an incest thread on /s you need to get back to

>It can only be called things like "Beach music" or "Rocket"

this might be some of the worst criticism i've ever seen. not too many brain cells to rub together?

What do you think made Japanese breakfast so good? I saw the same tour and think Alex g was great but thought JB played a really bad set.

I agree and I went to the show for JB

based indie master of all genres

youtu.be/mRItWBbhljo

He's great

sounds like a fun show. nice 1488 get

I thought they had a ton more energy and stage presence (Michelle was physically jumping around the stage while Alex G just kinda stood there and talked in between songs occasionally) and just played more interesting and original music in general
It might help that I'm a huge shoegaze/dream pop stan but I went with a couple friends and they agreed with me