Ask Feminist Lesbian anything

Ask Feminist Lesbian anything

Why is the term female sexist? Really am curious.

>females
>dehumanizing
>cissexist

These people need to be euthanized

why are you LARPing so hard op?

seconded

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it 8/8

i prefer cunt

Referring to Women as Women is misgendering them, you transphobic pissboy.

THIS IS NOW A SUCY THREAD

This is false. Women secretly love being called female. It reminds them that they are second in command of the hierarchy. When my girlfriend is acting up, I say "Female, listen to me, do this instead." She instantly shuts up, and does what she is told. She knows it's natural. It's been the natural order for thousands of years and has gotten humans to where we are now sans recent feminist-trash groups. Men protect and provide resources, women take care of the man, home, children, and provide the man with succ.

When were you diagnosed with autism?
How did your family react?

could you post your tits?

psst there's a penis in there!

More like millions of years Christ-fag

Would you mind killing yourself woman?

What is your use

would you rather enslave the entire male population and harvest their seed or live in a world where gays will never be accepted

Can I cum on your hair and shame me sexily after?

What do you think about this ?

Lol. Quit jerking to semantics. I suppose I should have referenced animals too? Possibly defined how long a million years is as well, yes? Be grateful there exists people like yourself and myself that call out the feminist-trash. OP is b8 m8ing, but nonetheless there are butch-people showering our chan in search of material for the next tumblr post.

It's.. beautiful. Can we get this on a t-shirt? All profits donated to the largest feminist organization.

when did your dad leave you?

Dildos or vibrators?

i always wondered if your a lesbian do you have any dildos or strap-ons you use on your bitch or do yall pussy lips touch and rub together moaning?

You know the rules user, tits or gtfo

That pic has to be bait