Who else on Sup Forums has quit cigarettes or trying to?

Who else on Sup Forums has quit cigarettes or trying to?

trying to. seriously, it becomes 100 times easier with a nicotine vape. youre still addicted to the nic, but at least youre not getting cancer and it tastes better

im "trying" to quit but i probably never will

i'm 2 months without cigarettes, been using MarkTen e-cig

i have a box mod, it just feels cool to wrap coils and adjust settings and then chuck massive clouds. like, its more of a hobby than cigs ever could be

Started drinking Dr. Pepper whenever I felt the urge to smoke. While it's still not a good habit to drink it 10+ times a week it's much easier to ween yourself off that than cigs.

I like the MarkTen because it looks like a cigarette and it's actually cheaper than a pack

3 and a half years without cigarettes. No alternative solution here, just flat out stopped

I got a vape with nicotine, shit didnt work or i have the wrong amount of nicotine in it... i'm kinda back to smoking now :/ vape is upstairs on my desk

I did it too. However, first heart attack at age 45 pretty much made up my mind. To be honest, the drug Welbutrin seriously helped out later on. You might know it as "Zyban". At any rate, I'm still smoke free and I'm not going to say it was easy but, it IS possible to quit. That shit is worse than heroin.

I used a vape to quit smoking cigarettes after smoking for about 6 years. Then quit using the vape after about a year. Haven't touched nicotine in about 6 months now. Really sucked at first when I quit but now I don't ever really have cravings. Definitely glad I quit.

>Who else on Sup Forums has quit cigarettes or trying to?

Just stop buying them. Miserable habit.

i quit coffee , smoking and eating sweets at the same time, your mind is so confused its not crave for smokes

People who want to stop smoking will turn to cakes and sweets instead to replace the nicotine.
so do u want to be a skinny smoker or a fat non smoker. either way youre fucked so why not just keep smoking and have a healthy looking body.

Vaping is for fags

I'm 3 years free of cigs, been vaping nigga. Even since the advent of shatter and distillates I've pretty much stopped "smoking" weed now (I still do buy bud and smoke it just much much much much much less) and just dab, which is vaping at its core.

You're for fags, so your argument is invalid in so many ways.

>smoker
>healthy looking

You can choose only one.

quit after 10 years. gum/vape for a few months. gtg.

Yes, because that will stop cravings and withdrawls. This guy has it dialled down to a science, guys.

I smoke 75 cigarettes a day.

Quittin weed cigs and coffee at the same time. Been three days. I have never felt this bad its fucking gay

I hope you die you fucking quitter.

If there's one thing I hate more than degenerates, it's degenerates that quit.

Been smokin only with booze on weekends for 5 years so.. no worries
I work out 3 days a week and eat healthy

careful with those edges kid