Dog abuse thread. I live in Romania...

Dog abuse thread. I live in Romania, a country where the sight of ownerless dogs is quite common and they often run after bikers (just happened to me 1 hour ago, that being the reason I'm making this thread), thus I've grown a deep hatred for these stupid animals. And the best part is that some organizations keep protesting against the gouvernemt attepmpting to euthanise the ownerless, yet they do nothing about the problem. So give me the best you've got, I want to see these creatures suffering.
Bonus points for stories (maybe even greentext) of being attacked by dogs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oof the edge

lurking

In OP we have the average romanian. Heartless.

East Europe should be eradicated

German morons keep spending money to get dogs from romania to germany and try to push them into families. as if we dont have enough rapefugees already

Weren't there videos with chinks cooking dogs alive?

I just typed out a huge greentext and then accidentally deleted it. Fml

wow, a country full of retards who fail looking after a pet. no wonder they can't raise their children properly.

A Romanian stole my wife and it was the best thing that ever happened to me

>be me
>be younger, like 12 or 13 at the time
>walking to school with younger sister
>walk past shitty apartments literally right next to old closed down gas station with pumps ripped up
>fucking GIANT dog jumps out window growling and barking and chasing us
>throw backpack at its face to slow it down and run
>get down road, realize it jumped back inside window
>go back for backpack, had books I liked in it
>sister is hiding nearby behind a pile of rocks or some shit
>had forgotten I had her with me
>go different way to and from school that takes ten minutes longer from then on

>riding bike to school
>neighbor's super aggressive pitbull starts chasing me
This thing killed their other dog and is only let out to go to the vet
>dog chases me for about half a mile
>decide i dont want my legs torn off when i stop
>go a different way than normal, but it takes me through a large intersection
>with cars coming i ride through so the dog keeps chasing me
>dog gets ground into a pulp by a very large truck
>driver just keeps going

MFW I can finally fucking sleep in without that fucking dog barking for hours at a time

aaah! fucking român

>be me
>live in Romania
>work for grocery store
>am poor, so cannot afford car
>use bike instead
>end up having to deliver shit like meats and
fruits
>one day have to bring smorgasboard foods
to some party
>lug this giant-ass 40lb bag full of meats and
cheeses onto the back of my bike
>barely able to balance myself
>barreling down the road when all of the sudden I hear unintellegable barking and yapping coming from behind me
>ohshit.png
>am riding through grungy part of town so these mangy shits are bound to start chasing me
>start pedalling like crazy but they're too fast
>they attack the back
>bag drops
>they immediately start rifling through it with primal insanity
>one of the fucking fleabags looks up at me, retardedly
>he hobbles over
>smells like utter shit
>start getting ready to defend myself
>but then he holds out his hands
>BLS GIB CHANGE SIR
>mfw they were romanians the whole time

I happen to have some

youtu.be/2IPVLQiK2ps

and this

FYI, in at least 15 US states it is legal to shoot any dog that comes on your property. We dont get ferals around here because they are dead by the time they are a few months old

Had a nice kek

less then rats you guys are =~~]

>Dog abuse thread
>Dog abuse thread [Gone sexual!!]

Fuck you OP

fucking shithole country

this

kys op

and romanians say we're savages.. wow..

That's far from it, I love other animals such as cats and birds.

You clearly didn't read my post. I am bot targeting pets, as long as they owners make sure to treat them properly they are very nice pets. I am targeting the ownerless dogs who roam freely around the streets.

Its a very western idea of dogs and cats as pets. In a lot of places dogs are the equivalent to opossums in the US and cats are the equivalent of squirrels. Fido living in your home, sleeping on your furniture is most certainly not normal outside western society

Turkey pls gooble off somewhere else.

haha! nope, i'm not turkish, but that's relieving that we're not the first on the savage list for them anymore

Woah, i used to lurk this board in 2006~ and i'm glad i left, you are fucking pussies. Sup Forums used to love gore and cruelty, no matter if it's a dog human or any other living being. You disappoint me

Being this wrong.

Only country's with such practices are literal dump tier third world countrys. And comparing them to any first world god tier county's is comical at best

That's just what your women look like when they get older than 35 bruh

Wewlad. You're so wrong.. All those early years people got rekt from doxxing after animal abuse.

/thread

wow, you have no fucking clue. Wild dogs are a plague, doesn't mean people don't keep domesticated dogs inside.

hating dogs is worse than being a nigger

you should an hero, OP

OP is leafy

Russia and China are not exactly third world burger. Id even go as far as to say that the vast majority of the worlds population would consider a dog or cat food before they would a pet.

Romanians are a bunch of gypsy barbarians. Poorly educated, insular and interested in only themselves. Nothing good has ever come out of Romania. Bunch of Commie wankers.

Russia shot around 10,000 dogs leading up to the olympics. They had to start shooting them as they ran out of poison too quickly. There have been estimates of upward of 20k dogs and cats were killed to clean the area up before Sochi.

Fun fact, Brazil didnt really need to kill that many dogs leading up to the olympics, mainly because the people kill and eat the strays when they see them

They killed FERAL animals

Do you understand the difference between a domesticated animal and a feral one? This is why we have spay/neuter programs in the US

>what is insulin
>what is jet engine
Also, not counting, the achivements in cybernetics and arts

Not all of us are dumb gypsies, its kinda like saying that all burgers are niggers and all britbongs are pakis

not all of you, but when you join a skype convo with 4-5 romanians they will start laughing at you, cause you're a 'savage' when in reality you didn't even say anything yet

Yes I am well aware the difference between a pet and a feral animal. However dont use the word domesticated as it is an improper usage. Every dog and cat is domesticated. That doesnt mean its a pet. Do YOU know the difference now?

I doubt a single non-Romanian person here could name a famous Romanian in any field of endeavor without running to Wikipedia. Romanian gypos (and yes you are all fucking gypos) are worthless scum.

An Hero yourself you stupid fucking sand nigger

Fuck you OP, I hope a dog bites your eyes out and replaces them with your fucking testicles you edgy sack of shit.

OP should kill himself.
And no I'm not mad about "dogs getting hurt" or whatever. Shit happens idc.
But OP is a fucking edgelord.

too poor to greentext properly