What does Sup Forums think of this man?

What does Sup Forums think of this man?

One great album, 2 decent ones.
Hugely overrated rapper, on so many peoples "Greatest rappers of all time" lists he is rank one when his lyracism, production and message is not even top 10 worthy.
Stan and kill you are fucking spectacular, he has never yet got close to that level since the MMLP1.
I just hope his next album is good, but he needs to change himself hard

first album wasn't bad, he's got some good tracks here and there too and he's pretty good at freestyling imo.

He needs to stop it with the speed rapping shit, it's a terrible meme

Agreed, rap god was his worst track in some time

GOAT

backpack rapper for people who hate backpack rappers

GOAT. Only Kendrick dick riders and contrarians disagree.

MMLP>SSLP>Eminem show

He did that once for one single just to show off his crazy speed and flow. Stop.

One of the greats for sure. Had a great run till 2004, has put out a couple decent albums after 2009, and is pretty much falling off now. Unless he changes his direction for his new album, he's going to tarnish his legacy.

Marshall mathers lp part 2 has some classics like Love game. MM LP part 1 is masterpiece. Lots of good stuff in between. Will now go back to nineteen radiohead threads and keep posting about Piper at the gates of dawn, bye

a bad person whose music isn't much better

GOAT material.

Agreed. He's never cared a lot about melding his style and lyrics with the beat but on his last few albums it's just been atrocious.
I still like MMLP1 but he has so many lines that are cringe worthy looking back on them

I am only one who finds the track "Kim" to be the cringiest most tryhard shit ever?

To add to this.
I find the entirety of the made up character of Slim Shady to be very disingenuous. I find Eminem to be much better when he is being himself and isn't trying to be as "fucked up" as possible, the whole "I don't give a fuck XDD" is fucking awful, it may have just dated terribly.
I do like some of it, I do like Brain Damge, I think that one's smart and is actually saying something and it feels like Slim Shady's character is put to some purpose.
But then you have frankly pathetic shit like Kim which is Marshall just fantasizing about a thing he would never have balls to do. It's pathetic.

>I find the entirety of the made up character of Slim Shady to be very disingenuous

It's a character. You Retard

trailer trash catering to trailer trash market

Expect when Eminem starts pretending it isn't and is somehow part of him.
But yeah, I think I should have re-read that one before posting it. That was kinda retarded of me.

He's not really pretending. He was just expressing his anger at Kim. He wasn't trying to be slim.

Wish he had better production

The only good part of MMLP2 was the last minute of Bad Guy. Everything else was pretty mediocre

Hate the subject matter of his songs most of the time. The whole hate the fame love the game woe is me shit is tired as fuck. Also his Stans are fucking annoying who will flip the fuck out if you don't think he's the GOAT.

i hope his new album has no pop stars and sounds nothing like that trash mmlp2

when is his new album excepted to come out?

Within a couple months maybe. Or maybe even after Christmas. Who the fuck knows

It's gonna have production from Dre so that automatically makes it better than MMLP2 and Recovery

First two albums are great, eminem show is good and not much else worth listening to

Not the whole album. And so no. You retard. Mmlp2 had dre producing as well. But it sounds like you don't like that album

he looks like he'd excecute this job I have available perfectly. What's his name?

Why do you care what Sup Forums thinks about Eminem? Literally every rapper and producer in the business says he's the best, hands down.

You're either going to get a handful of people who recognize that, or the tryhard, envious fuccbois who will swear up and down that he's not as good as literally everyone who could be considered an authority on hip-hop and rap says he is.

I don't

You fucking retard slim shady is the manifestation of his fucked uo childhood

tyler the creator of the 2000s

Tyler doesn't have a tenth of the lyrical ability or wit that Eminem does lmao

Tyler is garbage

Stfu

their fans are equally cringey too

>Wrap you in rope and plastic
>stab you with broken glass and
>have you with open gashes
>strapped to a soakin' mattress

>blacks invent jazz
>white people perfect it (AMM, Peter Brötzmann)
>blacks invent rock
>white people perfect it (Faust, Henry Cow)
>blacks invent hip-hop
>white people perfect it (Eminem, Aesop Rock)

Why does it keep happening?

It is supposed to show the extreme perspective of his personality. He admits that all the traumatic experiences he's been through have scarred him deeply. Slim PURPOSELY does all the things than Marshall Mathers as himself cannot. In the meantime, he also shows how he hasn't let the hardships break him. He's in control of Slim Shady, as he is just another costume Marshall wears whenever he likes.

Nice bait fag
They didn't perfect those genres AT ALL

Kill you has some of the edgiest lyrics of all time but the flow and rhythmic patterns are so spectacular, it's a shame he couldn't replicate it again