ITT: Autistic things you do/did

ITT: Autistic things you do/did

As a kid i used to arrange my skittles by colour before eating them.
I never stopped doing that, I just stopped eating skittles.

Everyone loves a good hypocrite - make fun of everyone else.

Pull the crust off bread in a perticular order eat the sandwich then eat the crusts in the order i pull them off. Im the same with the skittles btw they now do all white ones i cant handle them.

Took acid all through the latter half of high school.

>Joind the military right after. Now I'm a paranoid, broken down fucking train wreck.

But I blew your tranny momdad last night, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

never seen all white skittles.

that bread shit sounds like a pain in the ass.

Yeah it can be it drives my gf nuts. The skittles are maybe a britbong thing.

>blame problems on everything else

Nah, sounds like you're a fuckin' bitch

i can shit with clthes on my body ..i must be nude while i shit even is there a below 0 temperature

dude that's fucking weird man. I am a brit too though. Don't know how i've missed them

Was a furry in middle school / beginning of high school

yeah there's a few fuckos like that. I remember getting really freaked out as a kid in school when some guy in the year below me stripped down to take a piss in the urinal, and then put all his clothes back on.

I just kinda stood there not knowing what to do.

>Update
that is why i never shit in public places on other places even only in my bathroom

>Teads two sentences.
>Takes it as blaming other people.
>Neither sentence implies blame on others.
>ITT titled: Autistic things you do/did

I know this is Sup Forums and all, but just how deep in the gender spectrum are you? This is grade A Millennial socJustice/intersectional feminism tier shitposting on your part.

2/10 I replied.

I make a point to pee in the sink of every house/building I spend at least one night into

I think I found the most autistic thing this user has ever done

I know its just one of the many fucked up things i do with food. Like i always eat the food around my plate in towards the middle.

I did the same thing, never stopped, and also just stopped eating them.

> ¿?¿?¿?

Nah. Most autistic thing I ever done was dangle my dongles over a camel spider on a bet in Iraq. Medics never let me live it down.

That is unforgiveable.

i always had to keep things even with everything, if i itched my right leg i had to itch the left even if not needed

holy fuck

yeah i do that a lot too. but it can get pretty aggressive for me.

I once stepped on a plug and it pierced through my foot. Drove me insane how the other foot didnt feel the same thing.

Least I wasn't a furry, like this guy

Fucking brutal

I hope many good friends were lost in horrible ways user. I truely hope. Fuck your army.

I have to masturbate at every job I have

any close calls?

You're a child.

Yeah one of the kids caught me one day i denied it and got away with it.

Cunts had no business in Iraq.

>as a kid
looks like you're still a kid from the school folder.

"one of the kids"
did you whack off working as a teacher or something

ITT OP is upset because some guy bad mouthed LSD.

You know that shit can make you a schizo, right? Every drug has a toll with repeated use. Just because you cant OD on it doesnt mean its 100% safe in every aspect. You autist. Bet you smoke weed and rant all day about how its good for you because muh appetite, stress and sleep disorders.

You dont have anxiety. Enjoy the rest of high school using bs excuses for yourself, insecure little shit.

Yes, I work security so I go to a lot of different sites. They had a little closet where the janitor keeps his supplies. We had access to it and I was pulling an all night shift. Started jerking it in there and heard the janitor unlock the door. Thank god I just pulled my dick through my pants so I just stuffed it back in and pretended to write something down on my notes. I think he knew

And cut your fingernails.

Kek stop pretending you're me

Pedo.

Fucking top kek I meant he answered the question pretending that was me my Fucking sides

Kek. I see now.

it can bring out schizophrenia if your already close to being a schizo. It's not gonna turn Jon Doe into a schizo

fuck off faggot

You want a treasure trove of autism, find an Army medic, or a FMF Navy corpsman. Those guys can tell you stories of autism the likes of which you've always craved.

Yeah, fuck you too, buddy. It's basically a trade school with guns. A liberals wet dream and nightmare rolled into one neat little package. Four years manual labor as a modern endentured servant was an easy trade to only have to focus on my humanities courses for a degree.

A bunch of low level college credits earned per year in your field of work, pay taxes like everyone else, pay for uniforms and clothing, live in a dorm, eat shitty food prepared by complete retards. Sounds like a liberal "free" college to me.

Now, I'm the fucked up, autistic asshole who may end up having to give you CPR, or strip your girlfriend to use a defibrillator. Difference between you and me is, I at least know to direct my butthurt at the politicians that sent us out there in the first place.

Enjoy your complimentary strip search from the TSA the next time you fly. It was your vote, or your parents that helped ensure that mess, and a guaranteed, never ending war on terror with no end game in sight. Just like the war on drugs.

Triggered much?

woah man

Should I be? I'm sure I could be if I wanted. Better to waste my time giving you a glimpse of what Bernie Sanders' "free college" would look like, sans-anything-that-goes-boom.

have autism

Whenever I had a bunch of Goldfish crackers, I would split them in half with my teeth, eat one side, and then put the other half in a pile.
Once I had gone through them all, I would eat the pile that I made

Ah im not even a burger. Its the british army i hate most but the yanks are war mongering bastards that like a good suicide have fun with the ptsd and nightmares.

It's the only way to eat skittles and a good way to kill time in class. Separate them and eat the shitty ones first. Wild berry are the best