My girlfriend is going on holiday to Magaluf for a week. Should I be worried?

My girlfriend is going on holiday to Magaluf for a week. Should I be worried?

No, as long as you're reasonably discrete she'll never know about all the guys your fucking while she's gone.

yes

Yes

Yes

Yes.

Yes

Yes

Absolutely yes

of course, consider her no longer your gf

She's going to fuck a lot of dudes.

10000% you are about to be cucked like no other. it's called shagaluf for a reason.

>S/fur caught masturbating edition
me la voy a follar

I would just break up with her to save you the humiliation bc she will 100% cheat on you

Depends, do you enjoying fucking a dirty whore who lets sweaty brown men fuck her ass. I'm not judging; if you're a cuck thats fine whatever floats your boat. Who am I to harsh your kink? But if that doesn't turn you on then yea you should be worried.

cheat on her first, this way you weither win or worst case scenario tie

She's everyone's girlfriend now

seconded

might as well give her a box of condoms... might even request her to freeze the used ones for you to suck on.

24 blowjobs for a free drink, she'll drink a lot

Seems pretty unanimous but I will just say that it wasn't her choice to go there. She's going with a group of girl friends on a post exam holiday to blow off some steam

I'm not going to preemptively dump her for something she may or may not do but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit worried

This. I believe in you OP, you'll get away with it no problem.

"blow off some steam" is code for blowing a bunch of cocks for drinks and drugs.
might as well do a farewell fuck and take pics/videos for science.

this

>to blow off some steam
Trust me OP, shes going to be blowing a lot. Might as well break up now.

They are right a girl actually blew 24 people there for a free drink. Cmon man dont be blind

In your place I'd definitely be worried. If that is your gf, the chances are pretty high... too high, I'd do what anons here said, either farewell fuck her, or cheat on her while she's gone to keep your dignity, as mentioned, worst case scenario is you are going to be even. There is 90% she will cheat on you. She is going with a bunch of girls after all. Come on man.

You don't have to "preemptively dump her", but you should definitely get another girl queued up, if you know what I mean.

People only go to Magaluf to get laid...
Just abandon ship, OP, not worth the hassle.. Wait till she's back to do it though so she can't use you as an excuse for fucking around on holiday, let her fuck around, then when she gets back tell her the reason you're geting rid of her is because she was fucking dudes in Magaluf.

If she didnt call you to go with her then YES!!

Shel be sucking all of them Chad dicks in no time, go bang other chicks in your town and break up with her on the day she
1 goes for a trip
2 comes back from a trip

RIP

she is getting grabbed by the pussy

Why can't you go with her? Tell her you want to go with her and if she makes a big deal about it something's up.

Yes, you most certainly should be worried. She's going to go there and within the first three days she's going to have cheated on you at least twice. If you bring it up to her now, she'll call you an untrusting liar and then use that as justification to cheat on you; if you don't bring it up, she'll cheat on you anyways because she'll think you don't suspect well enough to mention it; and if you bring it up when she gets back, she'll deny every second of it and you'll look like the untrusting, lying, asshole--and she might use that as justification to dump you. Meanwhile, all her friends are in the know and laughing at you with her behind your back.

This relationship is basically over, OP--unless you don't mind being cucked, of course. It's unfortunate and I don't like being the bearer of bad news but it is what it is. This is the price a guy pays for having a girlfriend who wants to do things without his permission or presence.

Best advice I can give you is to enjoy the pussy before she leaves and get ready to dump her or be dumped by her when she gets back.

> blow of some Steam
I highly doubt that's the only thing she's going to blow.

When they go to these kinds of places with just girls, its to fuck.

1) why didnt you go along.
2) why dont you get some bro's together and go too.

Pic related?
If yes, then yes.

It's to late your posting about it. You already are.

If pics related are your gf, then she already cheated m8.

Time to move on

>Americans falling for stale copypasta again

this will be your girl in a random bar restroom...

>OP
>Has gf

Choose One.

Poor OP, sucks to be you.

OP you've got to fight. Don't be afraid of fighting. She may be in good faith but women's judgment is the worst.

Tell her you don't want her to go at all. Say to her you trust her feelings but don't trust the environment nor her friends judgment. Tell her she's going to put herself in dangerous situations, especially if alcohol is involved.
Tell her that she's disrespecting you by wanting to go there. Show her you are even offended by the fact she would even think that going there could be ok to you.

Good luck.
You stupid fucks.
Girl groups don't want other girls boyfriend around.
OP's girl would even suck dicks just to don't let her friends down more than enjoying it herself.

Ur fucked, cuck boy

Depends on the girl. If these dudes all have girls that cheat that quick they've all get pretty shit girls.

Been there,,hooked up,,,,loved it. I dont know u or your relationship status, but i do know this: people will do what they do. The selection of ass, for both men n women there, is awesome.

Magaluf aka Rape city

Yes, she is coming back with full-blown AIDS.

OP's girl after a few drinks...

100% yes. Accept she is going to fuck, hope she wears protection and next time you go on vacation you can fuck whatever you want.

Would you risk getting cuck'd?
Women have no force of will. If they get enough environment and peer pressure you're going to get cuck'd.

It's a sad thing to say but in order to keep a woman loyal you have to keep her in check.

Just be really nice to her for a few months when she gets back. If she didnt cheat on you, then she'll just like you more and you get to fuck her more often, and if she did cheat on you, the guilt will eat her alive and she'll confess. Faggot.

Come on, you are the fag.

Don't do this OP. If you don't show dominance right now you're going to regret it.
Do what César Millán would do to dogs. That's exactly how it works.

>Women feel guilt

Oh sweet summer child

You shouldn't be worried but I can assure you she will fuck other guys. Don't be a salty bitch about it and let her have fun on her vacation, youd do it if you went.

kek what the fuck is this a huffington post advice column??? guilt - fuck off you fucken tosser

Yes.

Depends. Is she going with her parents? Then probably not. Is she going with her friends (men/women/both) - yes. If you are not invited - she must be fucking one of them or is intent of fucking someone else.

yes

The fact that your GF didn't ask you she could go is proof enough.
If her friends dont like you, they'll pressure her into cheating on you.
Now's the time OP, Either show dominance or prepare for cuckery

If your girlfriend goes on vacation without you, you do not have a girlfriend.

she may or may not fuck - but unless she is a nasty hag, she will get approached by guys and flirted with, and if she drinks, and if her friends are single, that is going to get touchy. She might not put a cock in her mouth. She maybe doesn't spread her ass cheeks or legs for anyone. But she is going to be approached and flirted by guys that want to fuck her.

You should not be OK with that.

Cucking 101. Welcome to cuckland.

OP's girl after a few lines of coke...

she's gonna get back and tell you she's pregnant of YOU lmao

yes

buy her a big pack of condoms and you won't have to worry.

>it's normal to get cuckd stop whining about it
See this guy people? Well don't be him.
This poor guy lost hope. He doesn't fight anymore.
He doesn't love himself enough to claim his woman as his possession.
Life isn't about doing the right thing for social justice. Life is about being happy.
Getting cuckd would only kill your dignity.

Shagaluf bro ... she gets her cunt fucked like never ever before

/thread

Does this mean she'll be on Tattoo Fixers 6 months from now?

if OP hasn't cried himself to sleep can some brothers get some pics of his gf?

lmao, faggot detected!
>Women
>Guilt will eat her alive and she'll confess
Choose one

Most sensible post here

lol ive been to magaluf.
you are not safe

Wtf I'm going there. Yes you should now. Yum